over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L. Rea 4 weeks on 4 weeks off cycles

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone tried these? read his book building the perfect beast and these type of cycles seems to be reasonable, it keeps high androgen sensitivity and enough time off to kerp health in check

My buddy has been doing this for years... Sticks to compounds like sus, prop, tren, npp, winstrol, masteron, and orals... Pretty much blasting heavy doses for 4 wks and then off for 4 wks then switching up compounds.. Sometimes he will cruise on 200mg test for 3-4 months also.. I tried it and was not a fan but he loves and stays big

I'm not sure 4 weeks is long enough to gain enough benefits. 8 weeks would be my minimun and 12 my max. I think that is ideal.

having said that, I have not read any of his material. I could be missing something.

I'm not sure 4 weeks is long enough to gain enough benefits. 8 weeks would be my minimun and 12 my max. I think that is ideal.

having said that, I have not read any of his material. I could be missing something.

I agree...is going to take about 1-1.5 weeks to even start feeling any of the faster acting gear..that leaves you with 3 weeks or less to make gains. I don't see anyone benefiting from gear only with a cycle design like this unless maybe slin and gh were in the mix.

But with all the long esters it lingers for 2 weeks past and with sust it would taper off as the mnth ended..
Not agreeing, think I'd rather blast band cruise.

works for some ppl, for those who have problems eating should try these cycles, eating huge for a month isnt very hard, then they can take some time off and drop down the food when the gear dose is dropped, blast back when they feel they can eat again/go through all the food.

works for some ppl, for those who have problems eating should try these cycles, eating huge for a month isnt very hard, then they can take some time off and drop down the food when the gear dose is dropped, blast back when they feel they can eat again/go through all the food.

That's a good thought. I have a lot of trouble eating as much as I need for months on end, but I can cram it in for a few weeks no problem.

I think this approach would work best for guys that blast and cruise. Meaning you stay on 100-150mg long estered test all year and blast for 4 weeks on and off with short esters. Blasting/cruising lengths can be altered but 4 on 4 off sounds good to me. I wouldn't blast more but for guys concerned with health you could cruise longer. Ideally blasts 4-6 weeks and cruises 4-8 weeks or longer if needed.

I like the idea and will have to try something like this is the near future

It will work but, Is it healthier at the same annual dosages? Per pound of LBM gained? Or your specific goals?

Depends?

Can someone post some cycles with this method

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I read his book Chemical Muscle Enhancement many years ago. I wasnt too impressed.

I think this approach would work best for guys that blast and cruise. Meaning you stay on 100-150mg long estered test all year and blast for 4 weeks on and off with short esters. Blasting/cruising lengths can be altered but 4 on 4 off sounds good to me. I wouldn't blast more but for guys concerned with health you could cruise longer. Ideally blasts 4-6 weeks and cruises 4-8 weeks or longer if needed.

Yep, I read both of his books a couple years back, pretty good and some interesting information, especially on a few drugs we never see anymore.
His "system" starts with a clean out. Low cals, no dope, purposely overtraining a bit, getting HPTA back online...Priming the machine so to speak.

His cycles range from beginner to advanced and are timed to pretty much clear out by the 30th day with PCT started/layered in at the end of the cycle.
The advanced cycles are pretty heavy, frontloaded etc..

The theory is based on the idea that the best gains (when you get levels up fast enough) are made in the first 4 weeks. And that homeostatic responses like E2 conversion, myostatin and SHBG rising and HPTA shutdown take about 3 weeks to really get going.

So you get in, make the best gains, and pay the lowest price in side-effects and get out. Time off, then repeat.

I've taken a couple things from his theories that were worthwhile.

if you gain 3-4 lb's on cycle then loose 1-2 when off then repeat. you will not see/feel any big gains like many guys are looking for. but at the end of the year you will have made significant progress.

Hormonal roller coaster is no fun.

I'd rather blast and cruise.

Hormonal roller coaster is no fun.

I'd rather blast and cruise.

I remember reading a protocol when I first started lurking on this site for short blasts and short cruises, something like 4 weeks blast and 4 weeks trt. It could have been 6 weeks, I can't remember. I cannot find it now, does anyone know what I am referring to?

If you read building the perfect beast you are coming off aas for 4 weeks but not cleaning out entirely, he layers in hcg, clomid, igf-1, t3, gh, insulin, pgf-2, ant-cortisol drugs etc not necessarily all but you aren't just coming off cold turkey.

Experimented much with 2 weeks on/ 4 weeks off. Purportedly your body will start shutting down natural production after 14 days...so you use prop compounds along with oral if you choose. Last inject is on day 12 so that you are pretty much clean by day 14.

Yes, don't really notice much until day 5-7 but even when stopping it feels as if 'on' for another two weeks. No shutdown; no loss of gains (albeit small).

Don't knock it till you try it. Won't work for everyone and won't butter everyone's bread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131