advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L3 IGF1 tiredness/lethargy suggestions???

angel

Registered
I hear a lot about how tired Long3 IGF1 makes you. Does anyone have a supplement protocol to suggest to counteract the tiredness? I will be doing 50mcg/day. Thanks

ANGEL

I too would be interested in any suggestion as it is affecting me in the same way - I crave food, am lethargic and need to sleep all the time.
But on a good note I'm up 12lbs in 10 days :) . The anabolics might be helping there though!

Tiredness

Either of you "feel" hypoglycemic with it? Also, I would be interested in what you are taking with it. I plan to start mine next week and would like to know what others are taking with it to see if certain compounds work better than others, ect.

LG

No I've not felt hyperglycemic like when you use insulin. Just tired and falling asleep all the time, I even seem to be sleeping longer during the night - usually for me I wake after approx 7hrs sleep now it's more like 9. As long as I'm growing I'm happy.
The food cravings are weird it's like "You gotta eat right NOW". I've had that sensation when using insulin accompanied with the sweats and dizziness.
But, I'm also using boldenone which I know does make you hungry as I've used it before but not never this hungry :D
Jack.

Just checked the info that Gensci supplied and it does state that hypoglycemia is a possible side effect of using IGF.

J.

Hypo

jackster said:
Just checked the info that Gensci supplied and it does state that hypoglycemia is a possible side effect of using IGF.

J.

Yes, that is why i was curious if you were having those types of symptoms, like the sweats, dizzines..ect. I have used slin in the past, only once, and i did not like the "hypo" feeling!! I have read good things thus far about the results with IGF-1 and will start mine towards the end of my cycle. What is the active life of it once it is reconstituted..24...48..72 hours??

LG

????

jackster said:
- I crave food, am lethargic and need to sleep all the time.But on a good note I'm up 12lbs in 10 days :) . The anabolics might be helping there though!

Hey Jackster how much IGF-1 R U using & how R U administering morning & postworkout...?

igf

Makes me less sleepy (like I only needed 6hrs), which is strange for me.
Once I got over the initial "wake-up" tiredness, I was fine and felt like I got enough sleep. I usually need 7.5-8hrs of good sleep a night to feel refreshed the next day.
I hear that most people do get much more tired while on it, but it was oposite for me. And I was using the Gen-sci from a solid source, so I know the igf wasn't bunk.

Last edited:
GenSci...?

mike man said:
I was using the Gen-sci from a solid source, so I know the igf wasn't bunk.

How much & how were U administering, I read in the GenSci IGFtropin that it is only stable for 24 hrs....?

Heres what I heard from a good board buddy ;) -

Mix 88iu sterile water and 12iu distilled vinegar with the 100mcg vial.
Its the perfect ph and will last 3-4 days refridgerated.
If you use the supplied reconstitute vials it lasts only 1day max.

igf

MightyJohn said:
How much & how were U administering, I read in the GenSci IGFtropin that it is only stable for 24 hrs....?
Administered IM most of the time, but occasionally I would do it sub cutaneous.
I started out with 20mcgs per day for 2 weeks, then went up to 40mcgs for 2 weeks. When I started the 40mcgs that was when I noticed I wasn't sleeping as well as I normally do. Trouble getting to sleep and I think I would roll around a bit during the night too. So I decided to back it down to 20mcgs day.
It kept my muscle full and made me hold my bw quite well (just like gh does for me at 2-3 ius day) while not really gaining any fat, although I normally don't anyway.
My eating and training (2-3 training days a week) habits were VERY poor. Garbage food. I would only eat like 3 times a day (I figure 2500-3000cals day) or just not enough good foods at all with low protein intake. (Under 200gr day, even though my bw was 260)
I used ONLY the GH for about a month and a half, and then swithed to ONLY IGF for just over a month.
When I came off everything (meaning the gh and the igf)and stopped training to give my body a break, I slowly started losing bw. Dropped down to about 250.
This year I'm gonna use both the gh and the igf along with a decent cycle, not over 1gram test along with and oral, and see what kind of results I'll get with that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear