over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lady Sky's Hormone Journey

I'm just opposed to being in anything you haven't shared with your Dr if your undergoing anaesthesia. These things are done every day, and there shouldn't be issues.... But better safe than sorry in my opinion.

An example is I don't know what effects var has with making the blood thinner causing unnecessary bleeding, or thickening the blood which could cause clotting issues.

I think stopping a week before would be beneficial, then resuming the GH within a couple of days after. The var I would save until you are back at the gym and no longer taking anything for pain if they give you something.

But please keep in mind that I'm not a medical practitioner, and I'm not qualified to give medical advice.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great post!

I will stop var 2 weeks in advance, and use liv52 untill surgery, I will stop Gh a few days up front and go back on when I feel better.

i agree with stopping 2 weeks before the procedure, but if funds allow id start the var again 3 or so days after the surgery

after all that's what var was made for, helping prevent muscle loss while in caloric deficit from medical procedures and recovery

The boobjob
Surgery is already on friday!
I supposed to be 4th of april but at the last moment this date was cancelled , so we had to fit in another date.
@Lincoln will be with me on the day of surgery but in the weekend he has to work in the evening an starting from monday he has taken 2 weeks of.

I had a second consult with the doc and consultant last week and when I took of my bra they said that it's very obvious I have a lot of muscle and the doc was not so sure to do surgery because my chest looked pumped and muscles on tense. I had my chest training a week ago for the last time and after that didn't do much upper body.
But after some talking and checking he agreed to continue. Hell, it was so difficult to set an date and I am really looking forward to it, if it is not now, then probably it wont be any soon.

Also, on the first consult I put on a 350 cc but I told the doc I want more, like a large d or even e, I spoke to lots of women who regret their size (too small). But they said I will only fit 375 max because Im very small. If I go bigger, there is more change of complications with the wound and the doc said he is sure it will be ripped open.

Another plus is that I have skin left on my boobs (because of losing weight and bodyfat recently) so that makes it easier for him. Which is better for me :)

I wont do any kind of weight training period , for 8 weeks after. Its hard for me to follow this rule I think, and many woman can do weight training earlier but we dont want to take any risks.
Walking the dog should be possible after one week and cardio within 2 or 3.
I have to wear a sport bra during the night, and only a chest band during the day. Because my boobs are high on my chest (pushed up) I need the opposite effect after suggery, so a push down.

Gear
I stopped var a week ago, and start a cycle of liv52. Will stop GH on wednesday. The plan is to go back on gh and var 2 days after surg, thanks for the input @MisterB and @Rmtt

Diet
Since almost 3 weeks now we following a new diet. I's totally refind suger-free so no cruesli, wrap, cola light and that kind of stuff. I'ts a little bit like paleo, but i'ts not. I'ts more acooring to a diet from the Spartan times , so sugers from fruits and potatoe , lots of fats and light cheeses. We avoid products with ' natural aroma's ' on the ingredient list, so even crystal clear , vitamin water etc is a no go.
These aroma's are not natural, they take the DNA of a flower (i believe it was an orchid) and manipulate the DNA to make an aroma in every taste possible. So everything that is processed is removed from our list.
Probably a lot of you guys already do this. But we start to realize , for health, this is the best option. Especially if you read this:
**broken link removed**

it's a must read!!

Breakfast yoghurt- maple syrup- -berries-almonds, 1 egg, mozarella (shorly fried) + lettuche
After training yoghurt - banana- honey-amlonds-orange-whey
Snack 1 Sweet potatoe- chicken-veggies
Snack 2 1 egg 2 eggwhites- cottage cheese (from this I make a quiche, with veggies)
Dinner Sweet potatoe- turkey shoarma - veggies
Before bed Quarck , melon

With this diet (and not in cut) we are more flexible to make new things to keep variation. I have now homemade applesauce, guacamole, pumpking puree. Also we have date vinegar, cherry-almond vinegar to make salads more tasty and I baked carrots in orange juice which is just fanatstic. Because I am without a job now I have time to create new ideas and the bf is happy to bring tasty food to work

Once a week or so we take out the turkey and eat beef of lam instead, which does not count as a cheat.
I am so in love with this diet, it's the best I ever had. I really love fruits salads, nuts and some veggies and the fact that we can be flexible is good for the mind too. I am so over the plain chicken-potatoe diet!.

Because of the surgery I increased my calories 200 above maintainance . My bf is the same, and lost some cm on my waist. So with this new diet I can probably eat more without changing.
When we have a cheat our body reacts heavier on 'bad' food.
We also had a cheat with sushi, lots of meat and fish, and a bit of icecream, we felt fine.
Thats a wake-up call ....

Attachments

• foto's MAART.jpg
    foto's MAART.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 276
  • food1.jpg
    food1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 280
  • food2.jpg
    food2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 259
On this pic I wear a sport brah filled up with 375 cc
so this will be my new size without bra
what do you think, big enough for my body?

Attachments

• IMG_20160325_171504.jpg
    IMG_20160325_171504.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 211
uhhhh.....yea

:cool:

That is a perfect size for you .the most important thing is if you like the way they look .

Yeah Ithink I will be very happy with the results if everything goes well. It's a bit hard to imgaine what it will be like but I have faith in my doc and the consultant, I supposed they knows best.

great choice, very natural looking and proportional to your frame.

Back again!
Surgery went great, doc said my chest muscles were pretty big but there was no problem putting the protheses in.

I woke up sleept but happy, and in no time I was chatting with my neighbours about sport and dogs . I felt almost no pain and I was like..is this it?? I went Home 2 hours later and walked 2 stairs on my own, felt pretty good .
A few hours later I tried to get up from couch to toilet and noticed more pain. On the toilet I felt Dizzy nauseaus And saw Black spots. I asked Lincoln to guide me back, but then I felt Down and passed out. Twice in a row, second time I was in shock, eyes Rolling and shaking.
At that Point we knew I couldnt be left alone following evenings so he had to fall in sick. If we knew this before we really shouldnt let us be pushed into another date
gh is back in since a day after surgery.

I cant handle painkillers, even paracetamol upsets my stomach very bad so not even 2 days after surg and no painkillers. In the 2nd morning we discovered a nasty blister by the stitches so I called the consultant and they asked me over imeddiatley. Seems I have a band Aid allergy, so these were taken off and she pinned the blister empty with a needle. Afterwords I heard this can be very dangerous, and she s no doc. She gave me a prescription for antibiotics, to prevent infection.
Now I have Medical pads on the stitches and wound. She said I have to renew them twice a day but everytime I renew , the wound is ripped open again. Also the antibiotics I have is a dose for 3 weeks! I was not happy about this so contacted the doc and he said to take it only 5 days.
But no var for now , unfortunately. Dont want to take it while Im using meds.
I am anxious that I will get an infection. Today I contacted the plastic surgent again what to do about this wound getting open all the time.

Pain is duable. Today I walked for an hour on the Market, felt good. Afterwords my whole body was sore and my boobs felt like there was a truck parked on it.
Oh and I cant shower for 2 weeks because I dont have patches, Nice.
My belly is very bloated like a had a heavy cheat.
Size of boobs are great, they have the same size (which is not so commen post operation) and I think they will be very pretty If everything goes well.
But with all this I keep my breath and I dont get too exited about the whole thing because Im a bit scared. When I look in the Mirror I do have Inner smile moment but for now thats it.
If the stitches are out and the wound is healed, then I can be more exited about it I think.
My Bf doenst think this is all worth it. But I know I will be so damn happy with it If this is all over.

Good for you ,seems like all is going well .now all you need now is a speedy recovery .

Morning! Just make sure you and BF wash hands every time you go near, even just to change out bandages. I'd use alcohol wipes on hands/fingers too.

You definitely don't want any germs anywhere. Once the wound is healed things will be much safer. This is the most critical time so take the extra effort and time to be super clean.

I get your BFs view, he's seeing you in pain and suffering. So this has to be killing him to see you go thru all this, since he obviously thinks you're already Perfect.

Take it easy, do not push yourself, there's nothing to prove here, it's not about being a bad-ass tough chick, it's about Healing Properly.

time to rest and recover, you'll be better than ever soon and back in the gym

Well I had an Hell of a week. Try to keep it short.
As you know I went back to the clinic because of my blister. She gave me antibiotics , sterile patches to press against the wound and we had to change it am and pm. She told me not to shower for 2 weeks, keep my sport bra on 24hrs , very thight, (Ibtold her I was in a lot of Pain because of the bra but that was not a dicussion.) Everytime we changed my Skin was ripped along and wound was open again. This continued for 3 days so we went back to the Clinic. This time, she gave me patches with fat to place directly on the wound, and then the other sterile against it.
She said you can shower twice a day and I had to Sleep without bra.
I did all this for one day and then I had enough. Didnt work, and sleeping without bra is not an advice she can give without approvel from plastic surgeant.
So we go to my own doc. I could tell she didnt want to help me because she looked a bit disgusted, and she said I know about wounds but not about breast surgeries. I thought wow its not like I ask you to remove the implant and put it back in. She gave me another brand of fatty patches.

We were so done with it! Change of infection was still there! Lincoln already said earlier , why not use band Aid spray. So I spoke to a face book friends who is a Nurse and she said we can try it, in the hospital they do IT all the time.
Within a day, wound was completely healed.
Docs dont know shit! I will go to Lincolns doc this week, he knows about his steroids use. So I guess for any other cosmetics he will be open as well.

After a day after surgery I quit medication because my stomach was so upset, could not handle it. Even paracetamol become too much. Now, 10 days post surgery, I feel great , not so much pain, I walk and yesterday I started to do a bit exercise because my back and shoulders were very painfull. I will continue to do this am and p m, and hopefully this week I can increased my Energy level and go Friday to the gym to do cardio on the bike.

Then I will also go back on var, my system should have cleared the antibiotics out by then.

I am very happy with the size and the fact I now have boobs! Im Still all bruised up but it started to heal. Plastic surgeant told me my muscle was very thick so he had to tease it a lot. Sometimes I also have this periods of insane soreness. I bought a New brah which makes me feel a whole New person and since then everything went better. I could not deny you a Small peak of the current situation, this is a D at the moment.

Lincoln is happy that Im better and we can go out and do stuff. But still dont find it worth the trouble we had.
If I knew this up front I deffinitley would have choose another clinic.
But I have to go back for a check up end this week, so we will see.

Attachments

• sportsbra 10 days PO.jpg
    sportsbra 10 days PO.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 167
Looking good! How you feeling!?

Thank you! I feel good, its getting better and better. I dont have pain in my breasts but sometimes it feels very hard and sore. If I do to much then It hurts more. But I dont call it pain because now I know what true boobies pain is lol

I had an open elbow fracture before but that pain is compelety different. Nobody must underestimate a boobjob, although a lot of People do. Ofcourse with everybody is it different, and If I could handle the meds and without all that trouble It maybe was a piece of cake. The bodybuilding body knows pain.
But If you have bigger chest muscle than the average woman then you have a chanche to experience more pain.
I think for me, using hgh at the moment is a big plus for my Recovery

Im now 21 days PO and most of the bruises are gone.
Since last week I started to do cardio very slowly but I have taken it up a notch on the bike,strairs and tredmill (no running)
I feel a lot better now doing cardio! I miss weight training but I have nothing to complaint about, recovery is going well. I am a cardio bunny now and I have accepted it lol
Today my stitches were removed so now the recovery can truly begin.

My weight is back to the same number as before op, including the 2x 375 cc in my boobs. I look sooo flat! I hardly see any muscles, but my stomach is very flat too, almost no fat. I dont think I gained that much body fat but its hard to tell..
When Im back I think my muscles will bump up very soon.
Im still on hgh and we set up a plan for when Im back in the gym. Adding var again after beeing off for over 8 weeks by then..I think it will make a huge difference .

Im now 21 days PO and most of the bruises are gone.
Since last week I started to do cardio very slowly but I have taken it up a notch on the bike,strairs and tredmill (no running)
I feel a lot better now doing cardio! I miss weight training but I have nothing to complaint about, recovery is going well. I am a cardio bunny now and I have accepted it lol
Today my stitches were removed so now the recovery can truly begin.

My weight is back to the same number as before op, including the 2x 375 cc in my boobs. I look sooo flat! I hardly see any muscles, but my stomach is very flat too, almost no fat. I dont think I gained that much body fat but its hard to tell..
When Im back I think my muscles will bump up very soon.
Im still on hgh and we set up a plan for when Im back in the gym. Adding var again after beeing off for over 8 weeks by then..I think it will make a huge difference .

You'll come back quick, Sky! :)
Just stay positive. The muscle will come back quicker than you know, and you'll be happier with your physique!

Thanks a ton for the feedback guys I love how active this board is.

Checked my Bf today, it went up to 14.1% since I started with recomp, weight is very steady . my biceps and calves are 1 cm bigger, somehow my upper legs -2. My waist is 1,5 cm wider but thats okay its a lot of water I guess.

OK the diet we will keep the same. I have this because the bread and quark are easy to eat at work.

159 protein
1340 ckal
114 carbs
45 Fats

20gr oats
24gr whey

After gym
28gr whey
250ml low fat Milk

70gr white slice of bread( 1)
50 gr Turkey shoarma
1egg

50 gr cottage cheese or 150gr low fat yoghurt
30 gr raw almonds

250 gr quark
25 gr cruesli Chocolate

100 gr chicken
125 (sweet) potatoe

250gr quark
25 gr cruesli Chocolate

I dont count green veggies
Sometimes I have low calorie ketchup
Sodium intake is on point

Supps: omega 369 , magnesium/calcium. Vit c, multivit.
Creatine just because I have it, it was in the sale and taste Nice

I will go back on low dose var , split 10 mg
I start with clen 10mg , 2 days on 2 days off.

With this I hope to go slowly more in shape
I dont care about weight , just the mirror will do.

Reps will be 8-10 nothing crazy yet. Save all the extensieve cardio and dropsets for later

Curious, any reason why you're supplementing with calcium?

If I may. If there's no clinical reason to supplement with calcium, I would consider dropping it.

The reason being. All of the combination of thyroid hormones, GH and AAS can increase hydroxylase activity, therefore precipitating with the manifestation of hypercalcemia (elevated calcium levels). This in itself could lead to hypertension, arrhythmias, several types of renal complications and ectopic calcification (calcification in tissue, blood vessels).

I'm sorry I don't have more to add.

Good luck on your endeavors! I'm sure you'll do great!

Thanks for the input!
However, If you scroll up you can check out my New diet..I dont take any supps at the moment, only digestive enzymes for larger meals. I must say I dont feel different without them. But I eat lots of veggies nuts fruits etc so guess I dont need them that much

Im now in week 5 post op!
Conclusion: dropped 0,5 kg (added 750 gr of implants) biceps dropped with 2cm, those are so not-pumped..butt is bigger , so I guess those muscles are Increases by all the walking , bodyfat is the same, waist is 1 cm increased but look thinner.
Only did cardio and yoga as far as possible.
After week 6 Im finally go on all the way- yoga, Im practising the dancer Pose, I think I already can reach If, but Im Still not aloud to raise my arms up.
I did also some yoga leg poses this week and I must say..damn that can be intense! I had soreness as after a leg workout can you even imagine...or I have become a giant pussy by now lol

My check is at the end of the 8th week and then I Let my doc decide if I can go back to training as I was used to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws