over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last Muscular Development mag.

TooPowerful4u said:
Im gonna catch shyt for this but........

Cmon guys Valentino isnt THAT bad. Ok he did some shit to his arms n shoulders that you guys dont approve of (neither do i), so you write him off right away. Ever speak to him in person or speak to somebody who knows him. Everybody likes this guy. Hes a character! For anybody who likes crude and rude humor, IT DOESNT GET MUCH BETTER. I used to think like you guys until i actually read the column n gave it a chance. You will laugh ur friggen ass off. Just some of the words and analogies he uses are hilarious. The story about bangin his chick and the dog lickin his asspipe? Or how he hid like a little girl and flipped out when her pet spider got loose in the apartment? The way he talks about Mercedes (his gf) is off the hook hilarious. He refers to his dick as Marcus becuase he says " hes veiny and swolen with a big bloated head like Marcus Ruhl". I know some of you have 2-3 issues of MD on hand.... i challange you FIRST lighten up and give it a chance..... read 2 of his colums... then come back here n say you didnt enjoy it.

I don't particularly like him because he draws negative attention to gear publicly on the news and other media. This is one of the contributing factors that cause us more problems in the end as far as legality is concerned. He has parents up in arms about his ridiculous negativity to the sport that he televises. I don't care how his personality is, as he can't make up for the misconceptions he has brought forth to the public. I think he's a pimple on the ass of bodybuilding/gear.

TP4U, I get what you're saying about him being a character, but the dude is just so damn repetitive in his articles... I mean its the same thing over and over if you ask me... Yeah I've read a few of them and was maybe amused at the first one, but then it just got boring with him constantly talking about his girl and his johnson.. It's like he wants to be the Howard Stern of bodybuilding, which ain't happening... I've never met the guy and don't know what kind of person he is in real life, but I do know that he gives bodybuilding a bad image... Something that we really can't afford... Otherwise he is probably a cool ass person and would be killer to hang out with, but not really a great spokesperson for the sport...

A good guy doesnt talk bad about others to get the atention.... A good guy do good things to win the respect of the comunity.

Some people doesnt know any thing about our sport and he gets full coverage in magazines and TV. Some people may think that our sport is a circus, a joke or a fake bs when athletes gives their guts, blood and tears to get their goals.

I agree Phil will definitely be top 3! This guy has TONS of potential...

bigheinz said:
Yes he is amaizing but i think he is not ready to beat Victor, Dexter and Gustavo, he will be fighting for the 5th and the 6th place with David Henry and Mark Dugale.

Big H, I respect your opinion bro', but I seen Dexter yesterday and he is as full as ever. I cannot see Victor getting him just yet. I have been around D' since he started out and this is the best I have seen him. Now on contest day, it may be a different story. However, given his past, he never seem to change from this point to contest day. It will be a good show. Peace.

I think Valentino is funny as hell. Listen to the latest MD radio segment where he parodies president of Ronnie Coleman's fan club . :D

Last edited:
The Myth said:
Big H, I respect your opinion bro', but I seen Dexter yesterday and he is as full as ever. I cannot see Victor getting him just yet. I have been around D' since he started out and this is the best I have seen him. Now on contest day, it may be a different story. However, given his past, he never seem to change from this point to contest day. It will be a good show. Peace.

Victor already best Dexter in the O, and hes coming with a upper body size improvement, and more detail on legs to the Arnold, but how Milos says in hes boar..."the best shape will take the Arnold, all of them are champions"

If Phil takes Victor, Gustavo and Dexter i will be happy. I like when new guys kick some asses, thats what i like to do one day, but in my opinion he lokked very good against Darren and the other small and full of quality and potential guys, but fight for the first places with big, quality and full of potential athletes like Victor and Toney Freeman is going to be very difficult and very exiting to se him taking their places...

You know what I like about bodyduilding? Even the guys who have reached Pro status are still fans themselves!

bigtwig

PS. I don't like Vic Martinez' physique, especially any type of front pose. I think his lats have poor shape from the front, takes away from his whole physique.

If Dex had good calves he would be untouchable in shape. He used to have big calves 4 years ago. What happened to them??

KillerStack said:
I think Valentino is funny as hell. Listen to the latest MD radio segment where he parodies president of Ronnie Coleman's fan club . :D
If I heard him make fun of Ronnie (or the fan club im part of ((ya I know what your thinking)), I would be waiting for Valvalino in the bushes outside his house with a weapon:mad:
Greg couldnt hold Mr. Colemans jock strap!

no flame to you KS

I Guess Im The Only One With Big Man On This One

bigheinz said:
Victor already best Dexter in the O, and hes coming with a upper body size improvement, and more detail on legs to the Arnold, but how Milos says in hes boar..."the best shape will take the Arnold, all of them are champions"

BigHeinz, I am with you 100%
I am a big fan of Dex and some of the others, but in my humble opinion......Its Victor all the way!

the issue with dexter is that he is going to get left behind if he does not put on some quality muscle..dexter standing alone looks unbeatable.. but, put him next to some of the other top guys he looks very small.. branch almost overtook him last year.. and many believed that he should have..
the biggest problem for dexter is that he always won on shape and his "pleasing" physique.. but now, there are others who are know also for their pleasing physiques but, also outweigh him, by 30 pounds.. one being victor.. all things being equal.. victors mass will out do dexter.. so unless dexter has put on some serious size since the last olympia.. victor will win out if he comes in shape..

Like I said in another thread awhile back Dexter never brings anything different... To me thats his downfall... Don't get me wrong I like him and his physique!! He always comes in in shape, but you gotta bring something new to the stage each time or you will get overlooked by the judges... Melvin is a prime example... He brought a different package to the O this past year and it paid off... Like Lats said, if Dex would bring some more mass with that condition he would be unbeatable...

Agreed, if he comes in shape!!! Victor will beat Dexter and Gustavo, but Gustavo and Victor make mistakes and they some times come on stage holding water and that never happends to Dexter, Toney or Phil.

Lets see. I like all of them and they all deserve to win.

You know what, Toney Freeman is a trully athlete coming quiet doing hes job, taking good places and packing a very nice solid mass with a big, big effort, and he is talking about 290 pounds with hes incredible X frame... It will be nice to see a rising star taking a good place.

swervedriver said:
Like I said in another thread awhile back Dexter never brings anything different... To me thats his downfall... Don't get me wrong I like him and his physique!! He always comes in in shape, but you gotta bring something new to the stage each time or you will get overlooked by the judges... Melvin is a prime example... He brought a different package to the O this past year and it paid off... Like Lats said, if Dex would bring some more mass with that condition he would be unbeatable...

Yes Dexter is like Darren, they have always teh best condition but without huge improvements to impact the judges.

I'd die to see Dexter with another 25-30 lbs. He 'd be Mr. O no doubt IMO!

MD

I love the mag....but Im sick of reading about the pro BBers and how they do what they do by following a strict diet and working out hard......I know they work hard and do follow a tight diet but......lets get real.... You need a little extra

The only thing i can tell you is the hard work, diet and full dedication means the 80% and makes the difference, the little extra is only a little extra witch means the 20% and combined you get the results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws