over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attacks on muscular masculine men now days

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
I see it all the time. The smart remarks (not to my face ) ,weird looks and this bs where it’s called “toxic masculinity” when a man looks like how a man is suppose to look in my opinion (jacked and swolled up). What’s up with this attack on masculine muscular men today ? I think people are just so intimidated and pussy now a days Guys like us scare the average person.

An attack? You poor victim. :LOL: Fuck other people and their petty jealousy.
I agree. Like I said just a simple convo my friend. I’m up late just wanting to converse. No need to pick on me you big ole bully

I totally agree we are an under attack vulnerable minority group. MM (muscular men(and squirrels)) needs to apply for alphabet status. We might not get a full month or anything, but I'll settle for an awareness day. Just say no if they want to do a brotherhood march through the night though.... That would be WAAAY too catabolic.

Man I never knew this even existed until I started watching YouTube shorts, about a month ago! They seem to be pivoting men against women for some reason. It got old for me though pretty quickly just seems to create division against alpha males and only fans girls and feminists. Then they created a whole new class of males called Sigma males. Whatever that is...that must be non toxic masculinity I guess. People will use any means to gain a psychological advantage on everyone so they seem superior.

We fall in a catagory that has yet to cry "me too" and likely never will. I recall over 20 years ago and being bellow age 16 and having grown people tell me big muscles look ugly while I have/had big muscles. I would never tell a fat person to their face I think over abundance of fat was ugly. That is just wrong but people for some reason feel ok doing this to muscular people. I don't think this behavior is new its changing and becoming a good excuse for other to hate on others.

I don't get that at all in Romania, just the opposite.

Going to be a bit contrarian here... I have some views that may go against the grain here... In the mutual spirit of wasting time here is my response.

Masculinity is absolutely under attack, on the other hand so is femininity - Take a look at Anheuseur Busch's latest endorsement deal.

Bodybuilding by its very nature is "art" beauty in the eye of the beholder. Men are not supposed to look "when a man looks like how a man is suppose to look in my opinion (jacked and swolled up)" on a level that external drugs are necessary to obtain and maintain that look. Nothing about being large and lean is natural; it is going to invite looks. Not only the physical appearance but also the perceived drug utilization.

This is my contrarian view - I do not mean to offend, hurt anyone's feelings, etc... I do not view Bodybuilding as a truly masculine sport in the slightest. If you are carrying massive amounts of unnecessary weight and do not compete it seems fool hearty in its' entirety. I got pretty heavy into the "Bodybuilding" scene several years ago, I was also experiencing a low in my mental health simultaneously with my self worth and happiness that I didn't realize at the time. For me (not for everyone) it was a way for me to artificially increase my value and self worth.

Perhaps not here on the forum but out there in the endless sea of gyms we have guys chasing masculinity walking around at 20% body fat thinking they look "big" and "strong" when in reality they are taking years off their life expectancies and look like a bag of milk. When ones' build inhibits one from doing masculine things... Competing in sports, serving your community and nation, fighting, the ability to provide and protect, hell even routine housework from your wife's honey-do list you aren't masculine. It usually reeks of insecurity nothing more.

Man I never knew this even existed until I started watching YouTube shorts,
You could have stopped right here. I've never noticed it either. Probably because it isn't real except in communities of feminazis anyway. And who wants to go near any of those bitches?

I'm not a mass monster. I have functional muscle. Am lean, and in better condition than 99.9% of 50+ year olds. Mission accomplished for me. And if you are going to aim to get freaky big, the general population may just look at you as a freak. You got what you were aiming for. In other words, don't get freaky big if you're going to cry when people's first impression is, "What a freak." All that means is you succeeded.

Even aside from all of that, what do you care what other people think of you? Screw them. This thread was started to stir up another culture war once again. Us against them, again. Why? And I see this on here all the time.

And "Toxic masculinity" to me is a silly phrase. Do they say that a women with a face-lift, fake boobs, butt implants, nose job, collagen lips, fake eyelashes, etc is "Toxic Femininity"? No. When they say "toxic masculinity" they're talking about men who try to intimidate, physically abuse, terrorize, etc.

Typical malignant narcissistic behavior that people believe makes them an "alpha" male. LOL! No. It makes them an emotionally stunted, bratty 12-yr-old. There's your "toxic masculinity".

You decide for yourself daily what you want to be and do that if it makes you happy. As an adult, you can do anything you want. People say, "You only live once." No. You only die once. You're born again every day and you decide who you're going to be that day.

We all are probably suffering from some mild to severe dysmorphia. Which in some ways is just another way of saying we are hypercritical of ourselves. Everyone is. Because society has put and shoved image above all else in our faces for decades. I've seen guys I know and even on here tell one person they look amazing in a photo while simultaneously putting themselves down for needing to lose bodyfat in one of their photos. Even while I'm seeing two guys who are VERY low bodyfat while very muscular and both look fantastic.

It’s a good thing, man.

It’s an excellent filter.

People who are jealous of anything are poison - your career, money, wife, house, physique - anyone who openly displays jealousy is cut out of my life instantly. I don’t have the bandwidth to play that game.

Just look at this like a great way to weed out people you don’t want around you.

Perhaps not here on the forum but out there in the endless sea of gyms we have guys chasing masculinity walking around at 20% body fat thinking they look "big" and "strong" when in reality they are taking years off their life expectancies and look like a bag of milk. When ones' build inhibits one from doing masculine things... Competing in sports, serving your community and nation, fighting, the ability to provide and protect, hell even routine housework from your wife's honey-do list you aren't masculine. It usually reeks of insecurity nothing more.
I do agree with this.

Overall I think op overall your mixing two topics. And I doubt people are actually intimidated by your size or weight, are you talking about gym people, co workers, etc?

1. All the groups claiming victimhood need an enemy, who is an easier than a confident, assertive, masculine man who doesn't give a damn about these groups?

2. Overall extreme muscle isn't the "look" that most of the world views as ideal or healthy. This has nothing to do with point #1.

Overall don't spend time caring what people think. Especially random people on the internet

I see it all the time. The smart remarks (not to my face ) ,weird looks and this bs where it’s called “toxic masculinity” when a man looks like how a man is suppose to look in my opinion (jacked and swolled up). What’s up with this attack on masculine muscular men today ? I think people are just so intimidated and pussy now a days Guys like us scare the average person.

Please come off your high horse. Most people on this website have a sperm count close to zero. Evolutionary this is anything but “masculine” and probably the least desirable in survival of the “fittest”

Please come off your high horse. Most people on this website have a sperm count close to zero. Evolutionary this is anything but “masculine” and probably the least desirable in survival of the “fittest”
Probably explains why men comment more on one's physique more than women.
But I do wonder why when running certain compounds, women are much more welcoming and 'turned on'
Seems tren is one of those compounds however also has the most impact on fertility

Feeling attacked because people look at you strangely or may comment behind your back?...OMFG! Be secure in your own skin!!

I had an earing at 15 (1984) and got looked down on by the older generation.
I was a rocker guy, with long hair and toured with a friends bands for years. Again the older male generation looked at me like I was a disgrace despite having muscles. Funny enough, little old ladies used to tell me they loved my hair! LOL!!

The point is, I never gave a F@#K what anyone thought about me! I was living my life the way I wanted to and I still live my life the way I want to!!

Feeling attacked because people look at you strangely or may comment behind your back?...OMFG! Be secure in your own skin!!

I had an earing at 15 (1984) and got looked down on by the older generation.
I was a rocker guy, with long hair and toured with a friends bands for years. Again the older male generation looked at me like I was a disgrace despite having muscles. Funny enough, little old ladies used to tell me they loved my hair! LOL!!

The point is, I never gave a F@#K what anyone thought about me! I was living my life the way I wanted to and I still live my life the way I want to!!

Yeah. I had a mowhawk and pearcings when I was younger. Learned to not give a fuck a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner