over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean Beef Amino's

One of my Bud's is using LBA's I just found out and I've heard nothing but great feedback. So I'm sold.

A lot of people talk about the expense but it seems like when I started LBA's the money is a lil cheaper because I dont need as many grams of LBA's as I did the protein powder.

YES I AGREE. but this was awhile ago like 213 bucks a case and then w/u fees. times have changed.:D

Less hungry

I Know that you take them in between food meals, but are they filling or does it leave you hungry?

I work with PHIL also and can say no bullshit LBA's make me less hungry b/w meals,but i feel more "anabolic"...not to mention the increased strength i get from them even when losing weight...if you use them for any amount of time and then go "off", you will notice a negative diff....for flavors,choc and lime aid is best in life

I Know that you take them in between food meals, but are they filling or does it leave you hungry?

When i first started using them i had one after my food meal when i got hungry and i thought wtf, is that it as i was still feeling hungry...HOWEVER, hunger pangs take 10-20minutes ( for me anyway ) to subside and once they are i feel fine. I do then tend to get hungrier quicker than i would after a food meal, but i look at this as a positive as i can then get more nutrients in me from more food and more LBA's....love them....wish i'd listened and complied alot earlier.

Will be interesting to see the difference using them ' off season ' to...:)

I've been using lbas for about 2 weeks now. I'm already feeling stronger and fuller. I can also say that any nagging shoulder pain I did have is pretty much gone. All things remaining equal the ONLY thing I have added is lbas. ;0

oh and I must say that Phil knows his shit.

I added to my post up above down the bottom i case anyone missed it....I am really curious of hearing anyone rethink their joint problems after extensive use of LBA's.....sometimes peoples joints just get better and they just chalk it up to happenstance.....but maybe this will make people think "wow i was using the LBA's during that time and I feel so much better".....Im really curious of this effect

Do you think it is because of the glycerol's ability to retain fluid? Also I've been reading a lot into hyperaminoacidemia. Could the lba's absorb fast enough to where 2-3 tablespoons would cause the effect?

actually from the hydrolyzed collagen

actually from the hydrolyzed collagen

is there ever a chance you will make a version that the ingredients read :

Hydrolyzed Beef Extracted Aminos, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate and that is it

basically i am talking about a version with zero flavoring and zero artificial sweetener. any chance?

i have mentioned the idea of this before and other people also mentioned they would buy this version. i am not a manufacture of products so i really have no idea but i would have thought it would be easy to make this version because your taking ingredients away not adding anything.

Last edited:
Well

is there ever a chance you will make a version that the ingredients read :

Hydrolyzed Beef Extracted Aminos, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate and that is it

basically i am talking about a version with zero flavoring and zero artificial sweetener. any chance?

i have mentioned the idea of this before and other people also mentioned they would buy this version. i am not a manufacture of products so i really have no idea but i would have thought it would be easy to make this version because your taking ingredients away not adding anything.

TP has that version I believe

So basicaly you guys are taking 5 tables spoons per servings and taking 4 servings a day between your meals correct?

if so that makes for 20 tablespoons a day , their are 32 tablespoons per bottle and 24 bottles per case making for 768 tablespoons per case. 768 tablespoons devided by the 20 a day you take make for 38.4 days worth per case.
A case cost $311.76 and if a case last 38.4 days than makes for roughly $8.12 per day , and most folks piss that away on coffee or some other bullshit that they realy don't need anyway.

I have never taken them in the way mentioned above but may try that very very soon. I like to Mix them in a bottle of water and ajust keep a steady run going into the body all day but I may try this way next time if it fits into the program.

One question I have is do you guys add these into your macros for the day? and if so do you consider the carbs like sugers or more complex?

What confuses me about the servings per bottle is that for me a bottle should work out at just over 4 ' meals ' worth. However the odd thing is is that when i came to having measured out 28spoonfuls, i still had almost half a bottle left:confused:
I hope im not under dosing myself, but im defo' measuring out a proper tablespoon full. Infact its 2full capfulls from the bottle to about 7spoonfulls in my spoons.....wonder if i should be using ladles:eek:

I recently ordered a gallon of chocolate LBAs and my wife and I experimented with it as our primary protein source (in addition to food of course) to replace our normal WPI shakes.

We felt anabolic during the whole day and we actually lost body fat - and the only thing that changed was replacing the WPI shakes with LBAs at a quantity of about 5 tablespoons 4 times a day.

Needless to say we are LBA fans now...

We made plain and absolutely nobody bought it.

What confuses me about the servings per bottle is that for me a bottle should work out at just over 4 ' meals ' worth. However the odd thing is is that when i came to having measured out 28spoonfuls, i still had almost half a bottle left:confused:
I hope im not under dosing myself, but im defo' measuring out a proper tablespoon full. Infact its 2full capfulls from the bottle to about 7spoonfulls in my spoons.....wonder if i should be using ladles:eek:

2 cap fulls is about 5 tablespoons for me mate

These LBAs are NITROGEN RETAINERS.......use them between each meal to help absorbtion of other protein sources during your meals ( whey, egg, meat, etc..)..LBA make a huge difference....

They definitely do help retain nitrogen. I've experienced better results though by adding them to a protein source with each meal rather than using them in between meals. For example if I was going to get 40g of protein from eggwhites at breakfast I will now get 20g from eggwhites and 20g from LBA's.

2 cap fulls is about 5 tablespoons for me mate

More or less the same with me especially when i neck a mouth full to and slurp up the drips around the bottle, lol....waste not want not:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131