over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean Beef Amino's

We made plain and absolutely nobody bought it.

If you want you could just send the unwanted stuff my way then mate. PM me and i'll send my address, and i'll also give some good honest feedback on the unflavoured stuff and come up with some ideas to make it interesting to the palate...mind you thats the least of my interests, flavours just a bonus to me as i'm whats called a texture eater apparantly;)

I just use a shot glass, makes it easy.

I guess I must have been the ONLY one who bought the plain flavour LBA's then.

I actually ordered two cases of the stuff and loved it. It's strange because at first I thought the taste was very unusual and after a while it became something I craved. Of course, I also didn't mind the taste of plain BCAA's with a little green tea...

I can't understand why people are so content to take everything under the sun boatloading the sweeteners, when the plain products can be mixed with anything and taste great. Almost everything I've ever ordered from TP I've got plain, and have never regretted it. I'm just glad they give us the option, so thanks again Dante.

I guess I must have been the ONLY one who bought the plain flavour LBA's then.

I actually ordered two cases of the stuff and loved it. It's strange because at first I thought the taste was very unusual and after a while it became something I craved. Of course, I also didn't mind the taste of plain BCAA's with a little green tea...

I can't understand why people are so content to take everything under the sun boatloading the sweeteners, when the plain products can be mixed with anything and taste great. Almost everything I've ever ordered from TP I've got plain, and have never regretted it. I'm just glad they give us the option, so thanks again Dante.

exactly, first of all it is way healthier without all the stuff in it ,second it would be easier to mix with anything you will like and make it taste exactly like that, the options taste wise would be way easier, and plentiful.

imagine there is no getting sick of the flavor but now your screwed because you have 8 more bottles to go through. with unflavored the taste variety is endless with a plain product.

i also can't imagine it tasting very bad even on its own because i have knox geletin all the time and it doesn't really even have much of a taste. i can't imagine the collagen tasting much different than gelatin. Because collagen would have very little taste it would just take the taste of whatever you mix it with.

the only reason i can see people would not been ordering this would be because they think it tastes gross but i bet it doesn't taste like much since it would basically be collagen and glycerin

Last edited:
I have yet to buy them, but they are on the list for my next TP purchase. Does everyone agree on 5 tablespoons in between meals? Just want to get the serving size down before I order.

I buy it! I've bought maybe 5 cases of it, I used to e-mail you and beg you to make it. Please don't tell me you stopped making it. I'm allergic to artificial sweeteners, but I love LBA's

We made plain and absolutely nobody bought it.

I have yet to buy them, but they are on the list for my next TP purchase. Does everyone agree on 5 tablespoons in between meals? Just want to get the serving size down before I order.

Why do you want to get the serving size ' down '?? I imagine 5 tablespoons would be fine however....equals about 2capfuls of the bottle so you save on your cutlery and washing and minor spills...plus its quicker to fill the cap.;)

Why do you want to get the serving size ' down '?? I imagine 5 tablespoons would be fine however....equals about 2capfuls of the bottle so you save on your cutlery and washing and minor spills...plus its quicker to fill the cap.;)

i didn't mean down as in a small amount, i worded that funny, sorry. justed wanted to know how much to use.

i also can't imagine it tasting very bad even on its own because i have knox geletin all the time and it doesn't really even have much of a taste. i can't imagine the collagen tasting much different than gelatin. Because collagen would have very little taste it would just take the taste of whatever you mix it with.

Why do you take Knox gelatin?? what does that do for you??

Hey dogg,

You mentioned this.....

We make these for Phil and with Phil's input I think he has a very large surprise coming shortly for people regarding the LBA's that is going to make everyone very happy.

Now everytime I place a big order of something, you guys better the product or come out with this mega deal..... now I was about to order some lba.... and I saw you write the above.... can you give us a hint of what that could be or when it will be so that I can plan my order around it, thanks :).

I just told my guys to make up some plain again as we discontinued it because the sales were so low on the plains but so high on chocolate and all the other flavors.

The surprise? Thats up to Phil as its Phil's product, when he wants to announce it but I'm going to say "a couple weeks"

Hmm Phil? Would you like to make an announcement at this time? :).

I was going to ask Phil this directly, but thought i pester him enough and thought the answer may benefit others too.

Can one have to much LBA's in a day in comparison to food??

IE, I believe the norm' is LBA's as a meal in between food meals. However if for whatever reason someone has say 2-3 LBA servings in a row, then a food meal and then LBA's again...would it matter that good ole' fashion food wasnt being eaten much?

Just curious....:cool:

Last edited:
Well

To be fair, TP is really going out on a limb making these for me.......time and money in manufacturing.....these guys took a huge leap and I am so glad they did.........Lets leave this at " a couple weeks" just to cover our bases and cross the Ts so to speak.....big things ahead for sure.

To be fair, TP is really going out on a limb making these for me.......time and money in manufacturing.....these guys took a huge leap and I am so glad they did.........Lets leave this at " a couple weeks" just to cover our bases and cross the Ts so to speak.....big things ahead for sure.

OF course i just orderd a gallon. so ill mix this gallon with the new product
at a 50/50 mix and get the benefit. im sure with you involved it will be an awsome creation.:D

Last edited:
OF course i just orderd a gallon. so ill mix this gallon with the new product
at a 50/50 mix and get the benefit. im sure with you involved it will be an awsome creation.:D

i just received mine today.
looks like i will be doing the same, if it last that long:D

everywhere around the US, clandestine meth labs will be replaced by underground LBA Lab's, and the feds will go around with dogs trained to smell out LBA's and they will be busting peeps!!! hehe

So whats up with Knox Gelatin?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity