over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

Leo's Wife:

GocDB8V.png
No bro it's a manic episode bro he's just crazy bro c'mon bro my uncle's father's brother's step dad committed suicide from mental illness after he tried to do plumbing and got frustrated then voluntarily bashed his head against the toilet seat until he concussed himself to death but also somehow had strange bruising on other parts of his body bro. You just don't understand how mentall illness works bro that's just mania and besides he shit talked shelby and dante and they are literally ejsus so if you shit talk them you mnust be so insane you can committ suicide by self bludgeoning bro.

No bro it's a manic episode bro he's just crazy bro c'mon bro my uncle's father's brother's step dad committed suicide from mental illness after he tried to do plumbing and got frustrated then voluntarily bashed his head against the toilet seat until he concussed himself to death but also somehow had strange bruising on other parts of his body bro. You just don't understand how mentall illness works bro that's just mania and besides he shit talked shelby and dante and they are literally ejsus so if you shit talk them you mnust be so insane you can committ suicide by self bludgeoning bro.
Kinda seems that you’re happy he was murdered 🤔

Some of you guys are wayyyy too invested in this shit

@Fat is just loving it because this place is his only social interaction

I must have good taste in who I follow on social media or good luck because I'm not seeing all the Leo longevity videos in my feed just training stuff and diet stuff.

Still waiting for a citation for your statement earlier in this thread that "Thai police have said murder".

Did you guys know lucie closed Laith’s bank account so he couldn’t travel to Bostins funeral. That chick is bad news.

WS
You must not have read the order of protection. I really don't blame her. It's a shame she got tied up with a psycho like him.

You must not have read the order of protection. I really don't blame her. It's a shame she got tied up with a psycho like him.
I refuse to give her the benefit of the doubt on that..I know he was batshit crazy and all..but I absolutely refuse to blindly take a woman’s word on anything anymore..they lost that privilege a long time ago with that fake me too stuff

She could’ve been just as bad or worse but white knights will rush in in every case and eat their own

I refuse to give her the benefit of the doubt on that..I know he was batshit crazy and all..but I absolutely refuse to blindly take a woman’s word on anything anymore..they lost that privilege a long time ago with that fake me too stuff

She could’ve been just as bad or worse but white knights will rush in in every case and eat their own
I guess we can agree to differ. You must not have a daughter.

I must have good taste in who I follow on social media or good luck because I'm not seeing all the Leo longevity videos in my feed just training stuff and diet stuff.
That just means the algorithm has pegged you. Not sure how you should feel about that lol.

That just means the algorithm has pegged you. Not sure how you should feel about that lol.
What does that mean? I know I'm always looking for delt exercises and I will see random dad bods show up on my feed I don't follow "try this delts workout" but I'll see back videos too and never search for back exercises on YouTube or ig, lol.

What does that mean? I know I'm always looking for delt exercises and I will see random dad bods show up on my feed I don't follow "try this delts workout" but I'll see back videos too and never search for back exercises on YouTube or ig, lol.
Nvm then. You're safe, the algo only has down to not give you leo stuff.

There was whole WhatsApp conversations released on reddit when this all went down. Him freaking out, threating to beat her over putting the milk in the wrong spot in the fridge. Hence why there was milk memes about Leo.

Then there is his previous restraining orders, and jail time for domestic violance (previous relationship).

Not sure how much more proof is required.

Did you guys know lucie closed Laith’s bank account so he couldn’t travel to Bostins funeral. That chick is bad news.

WS
It must have been both of their account, or maybe it was hers? You cant close out an account in someone else's name...
Highly doubt it was "his acct"... Maybe she needed the money for her child, rather than Theo and Thingevity spending it all on useless Youtube activities.
Like Dead Bostin and the like...

Then there is his previous restraining orders, and jail time for domestic violance (previous relationship).

Not sure how much more proof is required.

On March 25th, Lucie's Domestic Violence (DV) court hearing was dismissed as she failed to appear. It was found that she had been notified about the hearing but still did not attend, resulting in the dismissal of her case by the judge.

It must have been both of their account, or maybe it was hers? You cant close out an account in someone else's name...
Highly doubt it was "his acct"... Maybe she needed the money for her child, rather than Theo and Thingevity spending it all on useless Youtube activities.
Like Dead Bostin and the like...
After closing the joint account, she posted comments on Reddit claiming that he did not care about attending his funeral and also shared them on Gregg and Jason's page. This behavior suggests that she is a very malicious woman.

WS

On March 25th, Lucie's Domestic Violence (DV) court hearing was dismissed as she failed to appear. It was found that she had been notified about the hearing but still did not attend, resulting in the dismissal of her case by the judge.
Just cause this case was dismissed doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. She didn't show for whatever reason... maybe threats, who knows

I don't even know why you are defending this idiot. What do you have to say about the times he was found guilty and given prison time?

That's nothing I guess. He was a good guy, his criminal record, published threats he made, mean nothing because his latest victim didn't show up for a court date is the evil one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear