over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro gyno reversal

Bruce_Campbell

Registered
I started the letro gyno reversal protocol posted all over the web. I'm on my 4th day (first day at 2.5 mg) and i have to say i'm thoroughly impressed. I tried nolva and L-dex but to no avail. I feel fine at this dosage too. Save a little insomnia and some night sweats. Small price to pay to be able o take your shirt off! If you've wanted to try, I say give it a shot.

I've seen this in a LOT of places now without the proper credit. So im not sure WHO i would give props too but i believe the bros name is C BINO from another board.

Protocol is as follows.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

I'm going to try the same thing once I receive mine. Do you have any side-effects from the letro?

So its only 5 days long? Also you said you are on your 4th day @ 2.5 mg? I don't see a 4th day utilizing that dose? Can you please clarify?

Letro completely kills my sex drive, can't use it.

same here

Letro completely kills my sex drive, can't use it.

it kills sex drive and joints too. lipids will be worse also. not a long term type drug imo but works to crush estro. probably the best for gyno reversal

The protocol lasts as long as it takes your case of gyno to subside. The 5 days is a ramp up in dosage until you reach 2.5 mg. You then stay at that dose until your problem is under wraps and taper down in a similiar fashion. It could take 2 weeks or it could take 2 months. I heard this can even dent pubescent gyno in older guys. I didnt follow this protocol exactly due to my particular brand of letro. It would have been to difficult for me to break it up into those dosages. So i ended up at 2.5 mg on my 4th day as opposed to my 5th day. No big deal for me. Even at just 4 days i see a ridiculous improvement. As for sides, i have a pretty horrid case of insomnia and my joints are starting to feel it a little. Nothing i cant handle. The joint thing i can deal with for a little while if i must. I'm also getting night sweats but that could be from any number of things but i believe it's the letro.

The one thing to keep in mind is that you will rebound after this so you want to have nolva on hand. Some of the boards i've been reading have mentioned using aromasin after this is complete.

I've used that same method and it works great. In hindsight, I didn't need the full 2.5mg. My gyno started to go away on less than half that. Going on that high a dose will kill your sex drive for sure. I would start with a lower dose and run that for a week first. you may not need to go that high and will save you some issues later on. my 2cents

You're probably right about the dosage. I'm going to run 2.5 for a week though and drop it to half the dosage and run it that way. Letro KILLS estrogen. Starving gyno of estrogen is purportedly what makes it shrink. Once it's gone there's no reason to use the full dosage anymore. I got a show coming up and it's my first one. I got good size, definition etc but i simply will NOT be THAT GUY WITH THE GYNO. I would rather claim an injury and not do the show then show up with tits. But this way i have a damn good shot of showing up and kicking some ass without having to worry about the moobs. Like i said, small price to pay.

On a side note, i just gave it to my girl REAL good. So far sex drive is good but the joints are starting to ache.

I've used that same method and it works great. In hindsight, I didn't need the full 2.5mg. My gyno started to go away on less than half that. Going on that high a dose will kill your sex drive for sure. I would start with a lower dose and run that for a week first. you may not need to go that high and will save you some issues later on. my 2cents

I was running Adex for my entire cycle. I thought it was working great. No bloat, etc. Unfortunately when i got below 6% BF i was like, "WTF is this?" Imagine the look on my face. :eek: I'm coming down of the adex slowly while the letro ramps up. Id rather have too much than too little. I know more is NOT always better of course but in my case it's necessary. I will say i look dry, dry, dry! Also the little bumps around my nips have hardened up like white heads and lo and behold they literally pooped like one too and have disappeared for the most part. I'm impressed. I'm hoping it kicks the shit out of it before i'm supposed to get on stage.

Bruce what anti-e are you using??

You're probably right about the dosage. I'm going to run 2.5 for a week though and drop it to half the dosage and run it that way. Letro KILLS estrogen. Starving gyno of estrogen is purportedly what makes it shrink. Once it's gone there's no reason to use the full dosage anymore. I got a show coming up and it's my first one. I got good size, definition etc but i simply will NOT be THAT GUY WITH THE GYNO. I would rather claim an injury and not do the show then show up with tits. But this way i have a damn good shot of showing up and kicking some ass without having to worry about the moobs. Like i said, small price to pay.

On a side note, i just gave it to my girl REAL good. So far sex drive is good but the joints are starting to ache.

I feel you on not wanting to embarass yourself onstage. Letro will kill gyno very well to the point is isn't noticable so feel good about that. I don't experience the libido sides until about week 3 and it will linger on for a bit afterward. Not to be a bummer but you gotta pay to play.;) Worth it though if your competing. Good luck

thanks for the good word bro. pay the cost to be the boss. i'm all to familiar with this!

I feel you on not wanting to embarass yourself onstage. Letro will kill gyno very well to the point is isn't noticable so feel good about that. I don't experience the libido sides until about week 3 and it will linger on for a bit afterward. Not to be a bummer but you gotta pay to play.;) Worth it though if your competing. Good luck

thanks for the good word bro. pay the cost to be the boss. i'm all to familiar with this!

Do you think it's safe to hop on cycle after the letro protocol or wait a couple of weeks to let the body balance out and make sure the gyno does not reappear?

I wanted to start monday but will not run letro during my first week of cycle because it will hinder just about any chance of gains.

I think thats a lame protocol. Why bother with the tapering up and then down?

2.5mg ed for a week followed by 1.25mg the next two weeks. Hit it hard to destroy the estrogen, then ride it out for a few weeks. Dieting also helps.

Thats what worked for me, i have to do it every once in a while. You know its working when your joints are sore as hell and you dont even think about fucking.

I think thats a lame protocol. Why bother with the tapering up and then down?

2.5mg ed for a week followed by 1.25mg the next two weeks. Hit it hard to destroy the estrogen, then ride it out for a few weeks. Dieting also helps.

Thats what worked for me, i have to do it every once in a while. You know its working when your joints are sore as hell and you dont even think about fucking.

Exactly.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner