over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro while off cycle

LJack

Registered
Couldnt find an answer to this through search function, so here it is. I got a pretty nasty knot under my left nipple this last year, primarily due to a tren run. The summer prior I noticed a little puffiness while running an OTC nandrolone based compound. I did run deca years prior and had no issues, so im assuming its mainly do to the tren. I should have run some caber or prami with it, but could only find liquid forms at the time, or suppliers I wasnt sure of. I've read several threads elsewhere about guys running letro to drastically reduce gyno, but also running prami with it to combat the drop in libido. Is this ok, and effective to do while off cycle?
I know some guys adamantly say you cant to do anything short of surgery, but I am hoping this, or something else leads to somewhat of a solution. Any input on experience/dosages, etc is much appreciated. Thanks

Couldnt find an answer to this through search function, so here it is. I got a pretty nasty knot under my left nipple this last year, primarily due to a tren run. The summer prior I noticed a little puffiness while running an OTC nandrolone based compound. I did run deca years prior and had no issues, so im assuming its mainly do to the tren. I should have run some caber or prami with it, but could only find liquid forms at the time, or suppliers I wasnt sure of. I've read several threads elsewhere about guys running letro to drastically reduce gyno, but also running prami with it to combat the drop in libido. Is this ok, and effective to do while off cycle?
I know some guys adamantly say you cant to do anything short of surgery, but I am hoping this, or something else leads to somewhat of a solution. Any input on experience/dosages, etc is much appreciated. Thanks

depending how advanced the gyno is, surgery may be necessary.

Never use liquid Cabergoline, it's ineffective in a solution. Pramipexole is a better choice. Letrozole may bottome out your estro levels while off, but its worth a run if surgery is the other option.

Yes, I have heard that liquid cabergoline is bunk. I know some guys advocate running caber or prami with the letro, while addressing gyno issues on a cycle that incorporates nandrolones. However, since I am off, its my understanding that the caber/prami isnt really necessary, and some guys say that the letro is adequate at plowing through gyno, when used off-cycle. The only catch is the effect on libido. Thankfully, I will be starting it right as my wife and I are expecting, so needless to say it wont be as much of an issue.
I also will be starting up with aromasin as I am tapering down the dose of letro, to avoid nasty estrogen rebound. Thanks, appreciate the input

This was about 3 years ago but, I had gyno bad from tren and test, Right after my pct I tapered up letro to 2.5 mg stayed there for a week then went back down. I bs you not, It killed my gyno and I haven't had a problem since. I can run anything now without an AI and I don't even get itchy nipples. It will also kill your sex drive for a few months and make your joints hurt like hell until you get off, But, It was worth it to me.

thx for the input bigenough. I hope the sex drive doesnt take months to return, but I do have a window of "off time" since my wife and I are expecting any day now. How bad was your gyno?? I should have ordered some letro asap at the onset of mine, but just hated all the bad sides I had heard about. Mine became an obvious knot/accumulation that could be seen when I lay down with my arms overhead. I also go through the concerns of whether or not Im one of the unlucky guys who bought something from a bunk supplier/sponsor. Ive been taking 2-2.5/day for a little over a week. Its hard to tell for sure, but it seems like the surrounding tissue has started to break up a bit, possibly into smaller bumps, but the main lump is still there under my nipple. Ive heard some guys run this for a month before noticing, some less.

thx for the input bigenough. I hope the sex drive doesnt take months to return, but I do have a window of "off time" since my wife and I are expecting any day now. How bad was your gyno?? I should have ordered some letro asap at the onset of mine, but just hated all the bad sides I had heard about. Mine became an obvious knot/accumulation that could be seen when I lay down with my arms overhead. I also go through the concerns of whether or not Im one of the unlucky guys who bought something from a bunk supplier/sponsor. Ive been taking 2-2.5/day for a little over a week. Its hard to tell for sure, but it seems like the surrounding tissue has started to break up a bit, possibly into smaller bumps, but the main lump is still there under my nipple. Ive heard some guys run this for a month before noticing, some less.

My gyno was pretty bad, You could clearly see it with my shirt off and it hurt like hell. The bottom line for me is when I squeezed it laying on the bed one night and a blue liquid came out.. I said f it, Dropped everything that week which was 500 test 400 tren, Started Letro the next. I was on long esters, By the time I was at 2.5 mg of Letro I had not taken a shot for 1.5 weeks, By the time I tapered off, I hadn't taken a shot in 3 weeks and my nipples were dry as can be, No itching or leaking at all. I honestly haven't had a problem with gyno since, I'm currently on a gram of test e 10-20 ius of GH and tren e, no AI and I don't even have a sign of gyno... I've ran tren may times since at upto 200 mg of ace eod with test ace and nothing in the gyno department... Hope you have the same luck bro! Screw the sex drive, It will come back... I'd rather go without ass for a month or two then deal with gyno.

This study isn't lined around Gyno, although it speaks of on TRT and "off label" for men with ED not on TRT.

**broken link removed**

letro is way too strong. Must be taking in mico grams doses. Lowers my estrogen too much make me very tired and very flat.

yeah 280, I agree. I cant tell exactly how much of it has to do with getting over being sick, but I def feel zapped. But I will do just about anything to get things right and work from there. Bigenough, it sounds like you werent on very long, like just a few weeks?? I know some of these research companies get all kinds of mixed reviews, but is it possible you just got some really potent stuff? I still got a pretty significant knot, and have no problem riding this out for a few more weeks. Im still between 2 and 2.5mg/day.

I ran letro for over 30 days to try & combat some gyno I got in my right nip months earlier, it reduced the gyno by about 50% but didn't get rid of it, I waited to long. I'm thinking of giving it one more run just for the sake of it before I get surgery

This was about 3 years ago but, I had gyno bad from tren and test, Right after my pct I tapered up letro to 2.5 mg stayed there for a week then went back down. I bs you not, It killed my gyno and I haven't had a problem since. I can run anything now without an AI and I don't even get itchy nipples. It will also kill your sex drive for a few months and make your joints hurt like hell until you get off, But, It was worth it to me.

:yeahthat: I did something similar to this but i got what seemed like a bad estro rebound when I discontinued it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear