over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro = Zero Libido

no problems here..

Is it weird that I'm 4 weeks out and been on letro for 4 weeks with zero libido issues. I switched from aromasin 25mg ed.. to 2.5mg letro everyday.. I can tell my estrogen is low. Very dry, joints are starting to ache a little. But my sex drive has only decreased the slightest bit and Im really having no issues. When my coach suggested it from 8 weeks out I was scared but now I'm not really worried..

And my letro is not bunk. It is pharma

No, I was running tren though, which makes me want to bang a hole in the wall. What I find hits my libido more than anything is when cals get really low

didn't see this... Tren gets me the same way. Maybe that's what keeping me somewhat normal.

If your having zero libido from letro then nothing is really going to improve it other than tapering back the dosage or switching compounds.

To me it's about balance. High androgens (only) make me care less about sex. I don't think it's the AI doing it in my case, it's the AI lowering estrogen relative to the androgen load. Test and Mast = no sex drive, for example.

I've found that "balancing" the load of androgens with NPP, hCG (testicular aromatase) or even an equal amount of Tren to Test, and my sex drive is great, even with an AI. Dunno why, but it's happened over and over.

Is it weird that I'm 4 weeks out and been on letro for 4 weeks with zero libido issues. I switched from aromasin 25mg ed.. to 2.5mg letro everyday.. I can tell my estrogen is low. Very dry, joints are starting to ache a little. But my sex drive has only decreased the slightest bit and Im really having no issues. When my coach suggested it from 8 weeks out I was scared but now I'm not really worried..

And my letro is not bunk. It is pharma

Thats good. Earlier in the thread i mentioned that there was really 3 reasons to use Letro, and pre contest to "dry out" was one of the reasons.

If you can use it to get the dry look that you need for your show and it doesnt effect your libido thats great. It seems like there are some guys out there who it doesnt effect as bad in terms of libido. Obviously other compounds that you are taking could have some effect on that like you mentioned.

Do bloods and take less letro or switch to another drug if needed.

Estrogen too low or too high may cause libido issues.

What caused this to begin with? How many cycles ? Duration dosages ? Etc. . Did you practice a conventional method? Or try something post up would be good info to share thanks. .

You can combat gyno without letro , even use novaldex alone higher as it is site selector specific meaning concentrates on breast tissue . Unless however it's gone on too long.

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

I hope you are taking these sequentially and not in combination:

http://m.clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/5/9/2338.full

Nolva reduces the amount of Letro into the blood when taken in combination. This is not very optimal obviously.

Always use Asin with Nolva as no drug interactions occur.

Novaldex is weak as it's only partial agonist, but site specific the old days at first signs the old school protocol was 80mg 3 days then adjust. I'm curious to know your test levels too, prolactin ect

Again though if you have full blown gyno this won't work you will need letro .

Did you run cycles with out test ? Tren ? Again you cycles in future will need to be thought out careful

Last edited:
Here's a schedule I copied and pasted from my 20 years on forums sorry can't remember where , I just save ton of stuff . Personally I've never had to use myself but others have. . Me? Always follow test protocols , always use tamoxifen from human grade , never home made . Never bridge or use high doses . Base every one of my 20plus cycles with test as the basis

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone/estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can�t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

I hope this covers most of the issues
By C Bino

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members