over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's talk Increlex?

Gonna open up a can of worms here. B-boy, here is a post from you 11 months ago in a certain sponsors thread:

Please explain. Do you say things because they are true or do you say things that make certain sponsors you have relationships with look good?

I wad seriously underdosing the peptides, one was 5mg and one was 2mg, I was dosing one tic of each instead of 1 tic of the 5mg and 3 tics of the 2mg. Huge fucking difference, I like you guys learn along the way and make mistakes here and there.

HahHa

I wad seriously underdosing the peptides, one was 5mg and one was 2mg, I was dosing one tic of each instead of 1 tic of the 5mg and 3 tics of the 2mg. Huge fucking difference, I like you guys learn along the way and make mistakes here and there.

Dont be afraid of tics!

I have to agree with Brad on this. There is a big difference between 100 mcg of each Mod 29 and GHRP2 too taking 300 mcg of each.

Gonna open up a can of worms here. B-boy, here is a post from you 11 months ago in a certain sponsors thread:

Please explain. Do you say things because they are true or do you say things that make certain sponsors you have relationships with look good?

Glad you posted this, that is one hell of a gem and its unfortunate to say the least. Money is the root of all evil and in this sport money is of utmost importance. I believe Bboy has said and I quote " its chemical warfare". And chemicals are not cheap.

You can be the most honest and humble person, but when you are consistently making claims on different products every so often you are going to loose credibility and loose all those valuable sponsors you have backing you. Am I saying you are lying, No, I am saying that at different times of the year their are certain products/ companies you like. If this was from any other member people would just think this guy doesn't know his body or have enough experience with products so they cant take him seriously. But you are neither you are a vet and now a pro doing this for years and know your body and chems inside and out.

Glad you posted this, that is one hell of a gem and its unfortunate to say the least. Money is the root of all evil and in this sport money is of utmost importance. I believe Bboy has said and I quote " its chemical warfare". And chemicals are not cheap.

You can be the most honest and humble person, but when you are consistently making claims on different products every so often you are going to loose credibility and loose all those valuable sponsors you have backing you. Am I saying you are lying, No, I am saying that at different times of the year their are certain products/ companies you like. If this was from any other member people would just think this guy doesn't know his body or have enough experience with products so they cant take him seriously. But you are neither you are a vet and now a pro doing this for years and know your body and chems inside and out.

Well, in all fairness to Brad, I been working out longer then most people on this board at 34 years and still learning new things. Things have changed through the years.

I want to write more but can't so not gonna bother. But this thread is laced with bullshit :eek: Have a great new year everyone.

In the past you had stated that Jay Cutler himself told you to take as much HGH as you could afford to. Do you think that if you taking a decent amount of GH (like 10 ius of Riptropin a day) is it even worthwhile to take peptides? I used them last year and I honestly didnt see much in terms of results and pinning myself 3-4 times a day wasnt fun to say the least.

Well, in all fairness to Brad, I been working out longer then most people on this board at 34 years and still learning new things. Things have changed through the years.

We all are and Im sure everyone on this board can attest to that. However, I don't think you interpreted my post correctly.

My point was that you just told a fellow competitor that you haven't used GH in over 1 1/2 years and turned pro without using GH. That statement is untrue and clearly contradicted in the post I displayed as well as numerous other places; anyone can verify this simply by doing a search of your posts and the magic of Kigtropin, Kefei, or whatever you were pimping at the time. I am not saying that the peptides don't work and didn't contribute to your physique; I use them myself and buy from purchasepeptides/ergo. What I am saying is that people look up to you and respect you and when you make statements like you did, many people are going to believe you and follow your advice. This may be the internet, but it is the real world as well and what you say has an effect on other peoples life's whether you realize it or not.

Find a sponsor on here that has sold me or gave me gh in the last 8 months. I would only trust hghpower and the provider. Get either to show you an order or a gift to Brad Davis! I have a girl in collage and have been tight with my money.

Bboy

I did not use any gh for my prep for north Americans 2013, didn't use any in the offseason before the show, there are only two sponsors that I would ever buy gh from and thats the provider or hghpower! I will pay anyone 1 thousand dollars if they can get either of those two sponsors to show I have ordered from them in the last year. Now go ask phil if I have not ordered peptides from him every month ( and paid for them) for the last year.

You guys don't get it, people give me stuff because they believe in my ability to do well in this sport, a few in the past wanted me to help with sales but most have asked nothing from me. I offer my opinion on stuff I use and that's all! I am on the team of me, if you choose to listen to me or call me Judas that's your choice, it makes absolutely no difference in my life, the good people that sponsored me are still gonna sponor me.

I will hold on to that money and eagerly await for any sponor that sells gh to show ( hopefully an email) where I have ordered or received free gh 6 months or so before the north Americans (labor day weekend 2013). We can go up to a year if you want cause I honestly don't even remember the last time I used gh, I know it was kefei from hghpower that I do know. Maybe that will please my haters and doubters.

Honestly brother, keep doing your thing!

Then ask phil Hernon if I have not order peptides every month for the past year. (Ordered and paid for).

I just asked if you were paying for your peptides because that kind of changes the perspective on things.

Since you used to get free LBA's, which were heavily linked to Phil Hernon, in the past, it's only fair to ask if you are sponsored by Phil's peptide company as well.

No big deal.

BTW, you did use the good batches of Kigs a few years ago, didn't you? Would you mind comparing them with everything else you've used? Do you believe, as many people do, that good kigs had some kind of IGF in them? Thanks a bunch.

Really?

I just asked if you were paying for your peptides because that kind of changes the perspective on things.

Since you used to get free LBA's, which were heavily linked to Phil Hernon, in the past, it's only fair to ask if you are sponsored by Phil's peptide company as well.

No big deal.

BTW, you did use the good batches of Kigs a few years ago, didn't you? Would you mind comparing them with everything else you've used? Do you believe, as many people do, that good kigs had some kind of IGF in them? Thanks a bunch.

Free LBAs from me? Wow, I had no idea!

No big deal.

Ha ha ha I did get the good kigtropins! They were like riptropins without the water bloat! They actually made you tighter. Just proof that the Chinese CAN make top notch gh at an affordable price, too bad most of them choose to scam the fuck out of you like they later did with the kigs.

Ha ha ha I did get the good kigtropins! They were like riptropins without the water bloat! They actually made you tighter. Just proof that the Chinese CAN make top notch gh at an affordable price, too bad most of them choose to scam the fuck out of you like they later did with the kigs.

Hey b-boy do you feel the legit kigs were more than just gh like alot of people on another board I wont name believe? Or was it just very good gh? Thanks, just curious about the whole "legit kigtropin" thing:)

Hey b-boy do you feel the legit kigs were more than just gh like alot of people on another board I wont name believe? Or was it just very good gh? Thanks, just curious about the whole "legit kigtropin" thing:)
It was just really good gh, that's all.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner