over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's talk Increlex?

I just asked if you were paying for your peptides because that kind of changes the perspective on things.

Since you used to get free LBA's, which were heavily linked to Phil Hernon, in the past, it's only fair to ask if you are sponsored by Phil's peptide company as well.

No big deal.

BTW, you did use the good batches of Kigs a few years ago, didn't you? Would you mind comparing them with everything else you've used? Do you believe, as many people do, that good kigs had some kind of IGF in them? Thanks a bunch.

im still reading but just to clarify...we sponsored BBoy at one time and he was getting TN products and LBA's from us.

Its ok Allex, you are a good guy........Trueprotein had the LBAs......I had no clue how to make them or anything about them. They asked me to help promote them and I got a kickback from each sale.

that is the truth Allex

I was sponsored by trueprotein for a little bit, I could choose x amount of protein per month, I chose to get lba's for some of my protein cause they tasted fucking awesome and were a good source of protein, I still stand by that, if someone today starts making those lba's again I would gladly support them also as its a great product. I am no longer sponsored by dante, hell for all I know he hates me but I still stand by my words as team skip protein being the best powder out there... now what do I gain from that??? I back shit I believe in, like biotech gear, scirroxx gear, and ARL gear (even though I would be uneasy ordering from them, their gear was fucking great). I also like two brands of gear that are not sponsors here. that's what I use and that's what I like. the only gh I like is riptropins and kefei, I hear great things about mexi's stuff but I have never used it so I can't comment.

I don't hate you....just got very disappointed. Disappointed that you betrayed me over a freaking bullshit artist out of Ormond Beach Florida who is/was running the biggest GH scam in bodybuilding....and you fell for it hook line and sinker.....the "I am a 280 pound pro, top 6 at the Olympia, I know this and I know that, I helped this pro and that pro"....it was all utter bullshit, made up by a guy who joined every single bodybuilding board in existence..even Phils board....since 2000 and he listened and listened to everyone else and didn't post.....and then he came online blaring....and made it all up. But it was so easy to tell the guy was a fraud....he was on every other anabolic board under another name (Mighty1)

Craig Titus / Kelly Ryan up on Murder Charges - Page 3

(With absolute proven matches in IP addresses from Getbig, 100% proven its the exact same guy on there and all the other anabolic boards)....and he parroted everyone elses posts ...but he did it with spelling mistakes and broken English to cover his tracks......and the truth of the matter is he is a 230 pound 16% dweeb who in 2005 didn't EVEN KNOW HOW TO INJECT GH!!!

I.m. Or S.q.

And you take that freaking scam artists word over mine?

Very dissapointing

Last edited:
im still reading but just to clarify...we sponsored BBoy at one time and he was getting TN products and LBA's from us.

Can't wait to hear your summary of this thread if you take the time to give your opinion.

ALLEX and MUSCLE96SS...some of us hear you loud and clear...thank you for making some very good points and posts. These guys take offense to anyone who questions (instead of listens and follows like a mindless drone) them. Instead of seeing the objectivity and reasoning for it(due to contradictory posts from the past or certain possible [financial] interests) choose to turn it into a destructive argument. This thread is about INCRELEX....why did it have to get derailed by certain individuals?

Last edited:
This thread is about INCRELEX....why did it have to get derailed by certain individuals?

Thats the problem with the entire bodybuilding industry. Every single person who is supposed to be an "Authority" is also pimping something on the side so you have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. The only two guys on this forum who I honestly respect a lot because they never seems to be pimping their own products constantly are John Meadows and Dante Trudel.

Thats the problem with the entire bodybuilding industry. Every single person who is supposed to be an "Authority" is also pimping something on the side so you have to take everything they say with a grain of salt. The only two guys on this forum who I honestly respect a lot because they never seems to be pimping their own products constantly are John Meadows and Dante Trudel.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I don't hate you....just got very disappointed. Disappointed that you betrayed me over a freaking bullshit artist out of Ormond Beach Florida who is/was running the biggest GH scam in bodybuilding....and you fell for it hook line and sinker.....the "I am a 280 pound pro, top 6 at the Olympia, I know this and I know that, I helped this pro and that pro"....it was all utter bullshit, made up by a guy who joined every single bodybuilding board in existence..even Phils board....since 2000 and he listened and listened to everyone else and didn't post.....and then he came online blaring....and made it all up. But it was so easy to tell the guy was a fraud....he was on every other anabolic board under another name (Mighty1)

Craig Titus / Kelly Ryan up on Murder Charges - Page 3

(With absolute proven matches in IP addresses from Getbig, 100% proven its the exact same guy on there and all the other anabolic boards)....and he parroted everyone elses posts ...but he did it with spelling mistakes and broken English to cover his tracks......and the truth of the matter is he is a 230 pound 16% dweeb who in 2005 didn't EVEN KNOW HOW TO INJECT GH!!!

I.m. Or S.q.

And you take that freaking scam artists word over mine?

Very dissapointing

People actually believed gh15:confused: The ironic thing about that was eventually gh15 threatened bboy, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
shit im done phil, I hold you to a whole new respect level now, all these years you have given to this board and people still try and shit on you? I try and give people an inside look at the game and all they want to do is try and find something to call me judas about, not happy with anything I tell them, well phil you are a much better man than me, cause for now on these guys are on their own.
o

Last edited:
Taking all 5mg once a week or breaking it into multiple injections?

Many say ed is optimal but I prefer to use twice weekly when using CJC-DAC. On with the increlex as I don't want to derail this thread anymore. Have any other actually taken it before. What about Big A...have you tried it?

Shill convention to end the year.

Bboy - Really you were Mr GH, come on Peptides all the sudden?

Phil - If the products are great they will speak for themselves. There is soo much money in this industry. Put out a decent product and go to the bank with a trash bag.

Mike Arnold - Thanks for showing up

Ok guys, I can't help but go straight to the bottom of this, so here it is:

Anyone who reads the boards regularly have noticed that several people speak of a certain chemical that is unlike anything else in this game.

Some call it "those vials from the 90's", others call it "legit Kigtropin", while others call it "pharma grade IGF" and others just say "something I took that wasn't from this world".

Some of these people are older and more experienced, others are newbies. Some are from the US, others are from Europe and I know a guy from Brazil.

If a courtroom gives credit to a witness why can't we give credit to these dozens of people saying that there's something incredible out there? Why aren't guys who sell these substances trying to replicate it? Why ain't pros chasing it high and low? Who was making the legit kigs or the amazing vials from the 90's? Where are these people?

You kind of answered your own question. The reason this mystery drug is so elusive is because it doesn't exist. If there is any powerhouse drug that is not easily accesible to most, it would probably be the new myostatin inhibitors.

How many times do you have to repeat your self man. More then likely the people you are hearing this from are setting up a new line of product to push. Its called advertising. Or it could just be how you hear guys rave about anapolan anadrol, or british dispensary dbol. Are they majic products NO, but for some reason those people responded to it like crazy.

...because like so many others, he wants to believe there is some mystery drug out there that will turn lambs into lions in 6 months time. This is nothing new...and is only entertained by those who are on the outskirts.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to be repetitive, but the thread keeps derailing from the original intent and I haven't found a plausible answer to my question yet. Anyways, maybe someone will chime in with more knowledge.

Sure you have, but until someone tells you exactly what you want to hear, you will continue repeating yourswelf. Maybe this will help..."Increlex is AMAZING...better than steroids...better than anything...it is the "game-changer"...it will add 20-30 lbs of genuine muscle fiber in 6 months...because IGF-1 is THAT amazing!"

Shill convention to end the year.

Bboy - Really you were Mr GH, come on Peptides all the sudden?

Phil - If the products are great they will speak for themselves. There is soo much money in this industry. Put out a decent product and go to the bank with a trash bag.

Mike Arnold - Thanks for showing up

Brother gh is awesome nothing has changed there, if I needed to put a lot of muscle on then I would have to take a hefty amount of gh and slin, I can't reach those high of igf levels with peptides. BUT I have learned that I can get a decent igf level with ghrp-2 and cjc no DAC. It all came down to cost and being able to take my spare money and send it to my daughter in college instead of spending it on gh. Peptides cost me about 45 dollars a month which is a hella lot less than what I was spending on gh, so this allows me to send more money to my daughter. So being in the 212 class I'm not worried about having to pack on a shit ton of muscle.

Brother gh is awesome nothing has changed there, if I needed to put a lot of muscle on then I would have to take a hefty amount of gh and slin, I can't reach those high of igf levels with peptides. BUT I have learned that I can get a decent igf level with ghrp-2 and cjc no DAC. It all came down to cost and being able to take my spare money and send it to my daughter in college instead of spending it on gh. Peptides cost me about 45 dollars a month which is a hella lot less than what I was spending on gh, so this allows me to send more money to my daughter. So being in the 212 class I'm not worried about having to pack on a shit ton of muscle.

I can respect that answer.
I think you can understand why I was skeptical.
Your influence on the amount of GH taken, and the explosion of use in the last year or two, can't be downplayed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131