over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life extension, longevity etc...

LK3 YGM

also are you guys still getting knots from the ResV? Or injection site pain?
I wasn't aware of this news of it being produced in the USA... Well i know who concocts the IM solution obviously, but not where the raws come from

I haven't had injection issues from either for quite a while. every now and then I will get a little lump or a shot will be uncomfortable I honeslty feel you just need time to get used to them.

when we had the first oil versions I could only put them in my delts and only admin once a week due to pain and swelling, I would also get sever flu like symptoms particularly chills and sweating, you could time them from the injects and they really sucked.

I am currently using older versions and have not tried the new ones, mine are from last summer.

This may be true...and while I can't get the products, my friend can. He got the latest curcumin that never crashes and supposedly doesnt leave a lump etc...and it has crashed multiple times and leaves bad lumps and pain when injected. I am less than thrilled hearing that and my friend is frustrated to say the least. So all this talk of 20-40 experimented versions is cool but I don't necessarily buy what is being touted.

the 20-40 versions were of resveratrol. we have not gone through that many different curc, only recently did he do the 2 new formulations, neither of which I have used.

the version I have crashes sometimes but not too often, I also rarely get pain or swelling from it.

I will say that it is somewhat common for animal to send out the wrong version or a one off version, maybe that is what happened with your friend?

I know I addressed the reheating thing for you but make sure you tell him to let it sit at temp for a while and agitate it to make sure there is no chemical layering.

I have said it many times but again both of these compounds are not easy to use or beginner friendly, I know you are not a beginner but still keep this in mind, these things are ruff at the start! I would have to lay in bed no other options when I first started the two, and I had been using res already on its own for quite some time. the original version of res left me with a soft ball lump on my ass cheek, no exajuration. the next week I repeated it on the other side so I had a matching ball! for whatever reason these get a strong reaction from most people at the onset. I felt like it was my immune system reacting to such strong stimulation. but it gets better with time. if you can stick with it it will get better.

people have also had luck starting with topical versions first and working up to low doses of the inject then increasing the injects slowly, very slowly.

start with .25cc res, start with .25cc cur, do separate depots to keep the volume down. do not go over 1cc total volume, increasing the depot size increases the likelihood of discomfort and swelling as well as increasing the life of the depot, your body will absorb the smaller ones faster. keep the volume the same for a week, then maybe try mixing them, for some mixing makes it worse for some it makes it better, I mix both with a little test and I have no problems, bt again I have been using both for YEARS non stop.

hyaluronic acid has helped some people with the lumps. there is a water based res that has hya in it, one of my friends on animals board says its the best yet but also the strongest and he had to lower his dose. I have yet to experiment with hya, I have a btl sitting here but not sure if I can use it, its been sitting for a year and has some sort of feathering going on, so I may have to get more.

people are quick to jump to conclusions after a little discomfort, be warned, this is manly shit and you have to have patience and experience to work with it, the side effects are real but so are the results if you can stick with it. most seem to give up after a little discomfort.

I've been using R-Spray by Prototype Nutrition- Patrick Arnolds' company. I'm sure the injectable is better, but I'll stick with this for now.

and last i knew or he use to get the res from the place i posted or wherever they get it from! You can just use it with dmso too.

the 20-40 versions were of resveratrol. we have not gone through that many different curc, only recently did he do the 2 new formulations, neither of which I have used.

the version I have crashes sometimes but not too often, I also rarely get pain or swelling from it.

I will say that it is somewhat common for animal to send out the wrong version or a one off version, maybe that is what happened with your friend?

I know I addressed the reheating thing for you but make sure you tell him to let it sit at temp for a while and agitate it to make sure there is no chemical layering.

I have said it many times but again both of these compounds are not easy to use or beginner friendly, I know you are not a beginner but still keep this in mind, these things are ruff at the start! I would have to lay in bed no other options when I first started the two, and I had been using res already on its own for quite some time. the original version of res left me with a soft ball lump on my ass cheek, no exajuration. the next week I repeated it on the other side so I had a matching ball! for whatever reason these get a strong reaction from most people at the onset. I felt like it was my immune system reacting to such strong stimulation. but it gets better with time. if you can stick with it it will get better.

people have also had luck starting with topical versions first and working up to low doses of the inject then increasing the injects slowly, very slowly.

start with .25cc res, start with .25cc cur, do separate depots to keep the volume down. do not go over 1cc total volume, increasing the depot size increases the likelihood of discomfort and swelling as well as increasing the life of the depot, your body will absorb the smaller ones faster. keep the volume the same for a week, then maybe try mixing them, for some mixing makes it worse for some it makes it better, I mix both with a little test and I have no problems, bt again I have been using both for YEARS non stop.

hyaluronic acid has helped some people with the lumps. there is a water based res that has hya in it, one of my friends on animals board says its the best yet but also the strongest and he had to lower his dose. I have yet to experiment with hya, I have a btl sitting here but not sure if I can use it, its been sitting for a year and has some sort of feathering going on, so I may have to get more.

people are quick to jump to conclusions after a little discomfort, be warned, this is manly shit and you have to have patience and experience to work with it, the side effects are real but so are the results if you can stick with it. most seem to give up after a little discomfort.

STAY IN BED!? I just get a feeling of a cold for a week when first staRt! Damn stuff lumps you up though! The Petero I made my own dissolves easy not like Res. I dont have time to play with it, but if someone doesn't want to inject just throw it into some dmso. Why pay all money for R Spray!

Home made Resv per bottle Vs R-Spray

I've been using R-Spray by Prototype Nutrition- Patrick Arnolds' company. I'm sure the injectable is better, but I'll stick with this for now.

Home made Resv per bottle Vs R-Spray

You can make 8 bottles with 60gm resv $75, 8 bottles dmso $85= $160 / 8 = $20 per bottle

7.5gm Res in 8oz/240ml dmso = 250mg serving x 30 servings

R Spray $40 bottle 7.2gm Res in 8oz/240ml slightly less Res serving if 30 than above and double the cost!

STAY IN BED!? I just get a feeling of a cold for a week when first staRt! Damn stuff lumps you up though! The Petero I made my own dissolves easy not like Res. I dont have time to play with it, but if someone doesn't want to inject just throw it into some dmso. Why pay all money for R Spray!

yup the first oil based res and curc combo knocked the shit out of me! it would hit about 8hrs post inject and come on like a fever, id be watching tv get cold start sweating then be freezing and shaking like a leaf! seriously trembling.
id put on a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, sweatpants put the hood up and get in bed with lots of blankets. a few hours later id wake up drenched in sweat and have to strip it all off and sleep normal.

didn't happen that bad with res alone, as I had been using that by itself for quite sometime. delts were big kinda hard and swollen for most of the rest of the week. not sure how long this took to go away but hasn't happened in about 4 years.

res and ptero are totally different to get into solvent, ptero is supper easy res is not but with the right solvents doable. also using different oils. current versions are made with a type of mct oil.

idk about the spray mentioned but have worked with a spray that is a combination of res, ptero and curc. works ok for those that are nor willing to inject. it can crash out a little over time.

BUMP. Time to revamp this baby.

Taking 580mg cur/520 res/100 petro/700 glut/2500ius SOD,1 cc b12,weekly all injectable,also take nac when off HRT doseage of AAS.3 ius HGH,nettle root,cranberry,3000 fish oil,humanfort,3000 vit d3,digestive emzymes,vit k2,saw palmento,milk thistle. daily.No aches,no pain,feel 20,sex drice is also that of a 20 year old.avatar is from Nov 2014,actually llok better now.Using the injectables with 140mg prop test and 125 primo,3 ius HGH,i am in as good of shape as a cycle over 1000 mg weekly with 5 ius HGH.

I drink tumeric im water with every meal makes my stomach feel great!

Where do you guys get it injectable?

I drink tumeric im water with every meal makes my stomach feel great!

Where do you guys get it injectable?

Veteran Supplies on here. LK3 is the man to talk to. Opt for the 100mg/ml for comfort.

Taking 580mg cur/520 res/100 petro/700 glut/2500ius SOD,1 cc b12,weekly all injectable,also take nac when off HRT doseage of AAS.3 ius HGH,nettle root,cranberry,3000 fish oil,humanfort,3000 vit d3,digestive emzymes,vit k2,saw palmento,milk thistle. daily.No aches,no pain,feel 20,sex drice is also that of a 20 year old.avatar is from Nov 2014,actually llok better now.Using the injectables with 140mg prop test and 125 primo,3 ius HGH,i am in as good of shape as a cycle over 1000 mg weekly with 5 ius HGH.

This is F**king genious! Protective supplements should be as important as your choice of anabolics. I do similar, and have 2 shoe boxes close to that assortment on my counter !

This is F**king genious! Protective supplements should be as important as your choice of anabolics. I do similar, and have 2 shoe boxes close to that assortment on my counter !

Please share with us YOUR anti aging and supplement health staples bro! You are an awesome mind for input on this subject considering your background/field.

This is what is in my regimen and on my radar...

What are you taking as if late in terms of health-supplements.

Well, here goes. It seems whenever I make lists like this, I leave a few things out...but this pretty much covers every area I have nailed down and many of which I am researching.

MY STAPLES
EPA/DHA, D3, K2, Ubiquinol, Curcumin, Magnesium, Probiotics, Astaxanthin, Tocotrienols or Full Spectrum Vitamin E, ALA, Baby Aspirin, Melatonin, Metformin(when I can acquire it), Zinc, NAC, Greens Powder or Juicing Vegetables

Right on the brink of being staples...
EGCG, Benfotiamine, Garlic, Boswellia Serrata, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-Complex, Selenium, Acetyl L-Carnitine, SAM-e, Ginger, Digestive Enzymes, Fiber

Slightly interested with...(need to look into more)
DIM, Boron, Pregnenolone, Milk thistle, PQQ, Broccomax, Quercetin, Nattokinase, White Willow Bark, Lycopene, Beta-sitosterol, Sytrinol, DMAE, Phosphatidylserine, Methylene Blue

Specialty Anti-ox Considerations(Vet Supply)
Resveratrol/Pterostilbene, Glutathione, SOD, Idebenone, Curcumin, B-Complex

Power house supplements for specific times during the year
TUDCA(liver), Berberine(insulin resistance), Citrus Bergamot(lipids)

Mood
Rhodiola Rosea, Ashwagandha, 5-htp, L-theanine, St. John's Wort

Brain
Noopept, Racetams, Choline(alpha-gpc?), Huperzine A, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Cerebrolysin, Adrafanil, Alpha Brain

Sports Nutrition
Peptopro or EAA, HBCD, L-Leucine, Creapure, Taurine, Citrulline Malate, Agmatine Sulfate, TMG

SERIOUS ANTI-AGING POSSIBILITIES
Resveratrol/Pterostilbene (sirt-1), Metformin, Protandim, Ta-65, "Product B", Astragalus, Epitalon, Cerebrolysin, Stem-Cells, Sulforaphane

Smart to have around and consume:
Green Tea/Black Tea, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Red Palm Oil, Pomegranate Juice, Beet Root Juice, Bananas, Avocados, Almonds/Walnuts

Last edited:
Well, here goes. It seems whenever I make lists like this, I leave a few things out...but this pretty much covers every area I have nailed down and many of which I am researching.

MY STAPLES
EPA/DHA, D3, K2, Ubiquinol, Curcumin, Magnesium, Probiotics, Astaxanthin, Tocotrienols or Full Spectrum Vitamin E, ALA, Baby Aspirin, Melatonin, Metformin(when I can acquire it), Zinc, NAC, Greens Powder or Juicing Vegetables

Right on the brink of being staples...
EGCG, Benfotiamine, Garlic, Boswellia Serrata, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-Complex, Selenium, Acetyl L-Carnitine, SAM-e, Ginger, Digestive Enzymes, Fiber

Slightly interested with...(need to look into more)
DIM, Boron, Pregnenolone, Milk thistle, PQQ, Broccomax, Quercetin, Nattokinase, White Willow Bark, Lycopene, Beta-sitosterol, Sytrinol, DMAE, Phosphatidylserine, Methylene Blue

Specialty Anti-ox Considerations(Vet Supply)
Resveratrol/Pterostilbene, Glutathione, SOD, Idebenone, Curcumin, B-Complex

Power house supplements for specific times during the year
TUDCA(liver), Berberine(insulin resistance), Citrus Bergamot(lipids)

Mood
Rhodiola Rosea, Ashwagandha, 5-htp, L-theanine, St. John's Wort

Brain
Noopept, Racetams, Choline(alpha-gpc?), Huperzine A, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Cerebrolysin, Adrafanil, Alpha Brain

Sports Nutrition
Peptopro or EAA, HBCD, L-Leucine, Creapure, Taurine, Citrulline Malate, Agmatine Sulfate, TMG

SERIOUS ANTI-AGING POSSIBILITIES
Resveratrol/Pterostilbene (sirt-1), Metformin, Protandim, Ta-65, "Product B", Astragalus, Epitalon, Cerebrolysin, Stem-Cells, Sulforaphane

Smart to have around and consume:
Green Tea/Black Tea, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Red Palm Oil, Pomegranate Juice, Beet Root Juice, Bananas, Avocados, Almonds/Walnuts

Knight - have you used TA-65 or know anyone personally that did? I took it for about a year and didn't notice much difference in how I felt when on and didn't notice any drop off when I came off. I am curious what others experiences are as I am intrigued by it but unsure of it.

Knight - have you used TA-65 or know anyone personally that did? I took it for about a year and didn't notice much difference in how I felt when on and didn't notice any drop off when I came off. I am curious what others experiences are as I am intrigued by it but unsure of it.
Neither...but I am researching it (reading up). I really wish Atarax would come back into this [his] thread and do an information dump and update..

I should add these to that last part of my list...but it's mostly healthy diet stuff.

Kale, chard, green beans, broccoli/broccoli sprouts, ruby red grapefruit, organic lemons(in warm/room temp water upon waking), tomatoes, chia seeds, fermented foods... sauerkraut, kimchi, kombucha, pineapple, papaya, ginger, garlic, yogurt, kefir, prebiotic foods (asparagus, artichokes, onion, banana, etc).
Bone broth
-(some of this was taught to me by Pharm Fed)

Raw Honey
Dark Chocolate (90%)
Organic Blueberries

Grass fed beef
Wild Fish
Pastured Eggs (or Organic free range)
Pastured Chickens

I suppose beta-glucans, Spirulina, and Chlorella also are worth looking into on the supplement side of things. They would be in my "slightly interested in" section.

I might as well post my supplement stack too. I've spent a good deal of time reading up to see what I should be taking. I don't remember all the doses off the top of my head so I'll just list the products.

Qunol Ubiquinol
IP6 Gold
Carlson's fish oil liquid
Jarrow Toco-Sorb
LEF Benfotiamine (too cheap to not take)
Jarrow Citrus Bergamot
Life Source Multivitamins
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
LEF Astaxanthin
Jarrow Quercetin
LEF Vitamin K2
Dr. Sinatra Magnesium (got this brand in bulk on sale for cheap)
LEF Curcumin BCM95 (I just stopped taking injectable curcumin because I'm tired of pinning, so I upped the oral curcumin to compensate)
Resveratrol (injectable but also just ran out)

Other non OTC
Metformin (insulin sensitivity)
Telmisartan (bp drug but has many other heart health benefits)

I also drink 8oz pomegranata juice daily (not from concentrate)

Please share with us YOUR anti aging and supplement health staples bro! You are an awesome mind for input on this subject considering your background/field.

Here's an nti-aging drink.

Mix these ingredients in 12 -16 oz. of water: • MSM powder 1 tsp • D-Ribose powder 1 tsp • IAG powder 1 tsp (from Bitotics)• L-Carnitine powder 1/2 tsp It's important to use them in powder form as the body can react and absorb nutrients faster when they are tasted due to a neuro-lingual response. One thing these nutrients have in common is that they all facilitate cellular energetics. By that I mean all four ingredients of the anti-aging drink increase nutrient absorption, ATP production, waste elimination, fat burning capacity, cellular integrity and antioxidant protection.

. MSM, methylsulfonylmethane, is 34% sulfur by weight. Sulfur, the 8th most predominant mineral in the body is necessary for virtually every cell. MSM considerably increases the permeability of cells and increases the cell's capability to flush out excess fluids and toxins. MSM improves your body's ability to make its own antioxidants, particularly glutathione, lipoic acid, NAC etc. Glutathione is the holy grail of antioxidants. Without sulfur, glutathione cannot work. Sulfur is often referred to as the beauty mineral, and the sulfur provided by this anti-aging drink increases nutrient absorption, ATP production, waste elimination, fat burning capacity, cellular integrity & antioxidant protection. Anti-Aging Cocktail with MSM produces generous quantities of collagen and keratin, both of which are vital for healthy hair and nails. Moreover, research shows that MSM is quite helpful in the treatment of skin conditions such as: psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, acne and dandruff.

D-Ribose is a simple, 5-carbon sugar that provides the structural backbone of our genetic material, DNA and RNA, certain vitamins and other important cellular compounds. Who needs supplemental ribose? Everyone needs ribose. Ribose helps the body actually make energy while other supplements may help the body use energy more efficiently. Ribose speeds energy recovery, increases energy reserves, builds ATP and maintains healthy energy levels in the heart and muscles. Research has shown that ribose promotes cardiovascular health, reduces cardiac stress associated with strenuous activity and helps athletes reach new heights. Whether you are a trained athlete, a weekend warrior or are concerned about your cardiovascular health, ribose may help give the energy boost your body needs.

IAG arabinogalactans belong to a group of carbohydrates called polysaccharides. In simple terms, IAG improves cell to cell immunity by adding a coat on the surface of the cells and making cells supercharged and significantly more capable of recognizing and attacking the "enemy". Clinicians use IAG for infections, including the common cold, flu, ear infections in children and viruses. IAG is also used to provide dietary fiber, lower cholesterol, and boost the immune system.

Carnitine is a potent fat burner including visceral belly fat because it does a complete job by transporting fats into the cells to be used for energy, and removing the waste material at the end. Since carnitine is the delivery system for long chain fatty acids, make sure more Omega 3 than 6 fatty acids are consumed that day in an ideal ratio. The less available carnitine, the less fatty acids get into the cell, meaning you don't burn them for energy. By elevating carnitine, fat burning increases and gives the cell the right genetic machinery to raise metabolism. Carnitine is emerging as a supplement that can help prevent type 2 diabetes because it improves fat metabolism and displays antioxidant properties. One study found that fertile males had higher levels of carnitine and was associated with healthier sperm. The men who were classified as infertile had lower carnitine and compromised sperm health. When combining all four powders with water, the taste is rather tart; so you may want to experiment with apple, orange or your favorite juice.

Kombucha is great. It can alsmost be free if you make it yourself for an initial investment of $5.00. Buy a scoby off ebay, and brew a batch a week . . .forever! I insist on this for users of TREN.

Last edited:
Morning water: warm water, table spoon of Bragg apple cider organic vinegar, freshly squeezed lemon/lime juice and pinch of sea salt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131