over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say run the ace low, and try intermittent fasting if you've never done it before.

First time I did it I had my calories too low and lost some muscle, not much, but lost fat fast.

Doing 75 test and 125 tren right now, staying around 3k calories, and only lifting a couple days a week, no cardio, and the weekly changes are pretty noticeable doing IF

I do add in ECA tho and that helps with AM hunger, as my eating hours are from 10am to 6pm, but get up around 5 am during the week

Last edited:
No DNP, clearly your not thinking straight out of surgery if you didn't mention DNP

The guy just had surgery.....

That's understandable. But what does that have to do with him over eating protein and under eating fat or carbs? I was just trying to tell him his macros don't look good. That's all.

....never mind. Forget I said anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure you take some fiber with that diet, but I would do something like 50 grams protein and 15-20 grams fat per meal 5-6 times per day.

You are likely to cheat with eating just protein

Just make sure you take some fiber with that diet, but I would do something like 50 grams protein and 15-20 grams fat per meal 5-6 times per day.

You are likely to cheat with eating just protein

THANK YOU!! That's all I was tying to say!

You have no idea what I look like. Or what I know. Clearly you have no idea what you're doing.

Looks like someone isn' familiar with Little Slice :rolleyes:

Looks like someone isn' familiar with Little Slice :rolleyes:

Just because YOU may "know him", doesn't mean he knows what he's doing. SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me that his diet looks good. Anybody!!

Also adding 30 min cardio per day will be very good. This is more than one would normally start on but it will be fine for a month.

Just because YOU may "know him", doesn't mean he knows what he's doing. SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me that his diet looks good. Anybody!!

Nothing I said indicated that I know him. I was just pointing out that you didn't.

Diet looks good :D

Nothing I said indicated that I know him. I was just pointing out that you didn't.

Accurate statement. I was just trying to give genuine advice, which at least one person seems to agree with. I want people to do whatever they can, and follow the right protocol to succeed. I don't know how this got all weird. I wish everyone the best of luck. Keep grinding. I'm done.

it involved lots of peanut butter and white bread :eek:

My type of party.

Looking forward to your results LS. Are you using a lot of shakes for protien or is all that coming from whole food?

Accurate statement. I was just trying to give genuine advice, which at least one person seems to agree with. I want people to do whatever they can, and follow the right protocol to succeed. I don't know how this got all weird. I wish everyone the best of luck. Keep grinding. I'm done.

It got weird when you said "clearly you don't know what you're doing" because you're brand new here and basing your opinion off a picture of a guy coming off no training, recovering from hernia surgery who admittedly let himself get fat.

I'm all for people doing whatever they want to, just show some respect and don't make blatant comments about someone not knowing what they're doing when you have no idea if they do or not.

Last edited:
It got weird when you said "clearly you don't know what you're doing" because you're brand new here and basing your opinion off a picture of a guy coming off no training recovery from hernia surgery who admittedly let himself get fat.

I'm all for people doing whatever they want to, just show some respect and don't make blatant comments about someone not knowing what they're doing when you have no idea if they do or not.

I would like to believe that anyone that DID, would know why that diet is a bad idea. And I was disrespected first. Js. Just let it be. I'm done.

All I know is....LittleSlice knows what he is doing, and knows what kind of diet works for HIM. I wish I had the kind of self-discipline it took him to get in the kind of shape he was in to win BigA's last contest. Go get em' LittleSlice....

also

im wearing half a 21mg nicotine patch during the day to help with hunger

and I got a lot of nicotine gum, so im chewing probably half a dozen pieces throughout the day

I take several tabespoons of psyilium husk every day, but I don't count that toward my macros

I also take a lot of curcumin and garlic (stabilized allcin) + 1200mg NAC

I decided im gonna add 20 minutes of cardio a day

diet is whole food except a whey shake post-workout

wil likely drop protein to 400g as the days go by just to dig deeper.

Being that fat, it would be hard not to!

New guy rolls in calling people fat and dogging? Seems a hazing is in order here, no?

If you were around longer, you'd know he's notorious for many things. One of which is not giving a fuck when bulking, getting a little tubby, then getting cut and looking great very fast. Someone should link him to his after contest pics. Plus he's been recovering from a surgery.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

New guy rolls in calling people fat and dogging? Seems a hazing is in order here, no?

If you were around longer, you'd know he's notorious for many things. One of which is not giving a fuck when bulking, getting a little tubby, then getting cut and looking great very fast. Someone should link him to his after contest pics. Plus he's been recovering from a surgery.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

PHI ALPHA

....you couldn't handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads