over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeine doesn't normally affect me negatively nah. I'm just a fast caffeine metabolizer though. It's not that unusual lol
A little last on replying to this one but I am the same. I can drink a pot of coffee and fall asleep.

Slice, hope you´re doing well, when you have a moment your valuable insights are needed in this thread:

He has been MIA for sometime I hope he is okay.

Slice man is alive and well bro’s. Just doing his real life thing and minding his own affairs since he was banned. I’m hoping someday the admin here will allow him back. If so, hopefully slice will want to come back. He was a big part of this forum.

What was he banned for? Perma banned? Seems a bit excessive if so. I think we've all grown accustomed to LS's personality.

i know slice personally.

he was banned for saying he wanted to gas his fat neighbors who are leeching off of the welfare system while he is grinding through tax returns and financial statements all day.

it would seem the stress of his job (and the uncertain status of it) in the global pandemic was getting to him, and knowing that his fat neighbors on the other side of the wall were living off of his productivity was difficult to swallow.

multiple people were just laid off at his firm... people both above and below him in terms of position.

apparently that struck a chord with one of the moderators.

I think he is just lurking in the darkness and fattening himself up with peanut butter sammiches and ice cream in hopes that Big A will have another huge blowout transformation contest.

I may have missed the sarcasm there, but did he ever go on that trip?

I may have missed the sarcasm there, but did he ever go on that trip?

no.

he was pretty stoked about it.. just winning in general, but he definitely wanted to see fiji.

we all give him a hard time about it whenever we see him getting in shape/getting tan.

'hey slice, you getting ready for fiji?'

he just laughs about it now.

to be fair, he's pretty used to people talking up a big game to impress people and then not delivering, so im not sure it was a big surprise.

though he did go through the trouble of getting a passport just for that. lol

Damn. That's shit. Did Big A/mods ever give him an explanation of why it didnt happen? Id happily accept a $$$ voucher.

Damn. That's shit. Did Big A/mods ever give him an explanation of why it didnt happen? Id happily accept a $$$ voucher.

as i recall, it was a 'we are aiming to have the trip 3 months from now' over and over again... until it became a bit more clear what was going on.

he was pretty surprised at first. he thought people here cared more about their credibility than that.

it's all in the past now, he's moved on to other things.

as i recall, it was a 'we are aiming to have the trip 3 months from now' over and over again... until it became a bit more clear what was going on.

he was pretty surprised at first. he thought people here cared more about their credibility than that.

it's all in the past now, he's moved on to other things.
If I remember correctly, he did win alot of free gear though....right?

If I remember correctly, he did win alot of free gear though....right?

he did, and most of them delivered

Big A also sent him like 3 liters of synthol haha. I told slice he should put it all in one arm

he lost so much fat so quickly. DNP is some amazing stuff

i know slice personally.

he was banned for saying he wanted to gas his fat neighbors who are leeching off of the welfare system while he is grinding through tax returns and financial statements all day.

it would seem the stress of his job (and the uncertain status of it) in the global pandemic was getting to him, and knowing that his fat neighbors on the other side of the wall were living off of his productivity was difficult to swallow.

multiple people were just laid off at his firm... people both above and below him in terms of position.

apparently that struck a chord with one of the moderators.

It was a lot more than that! Make sure you know all the facts before you make inaccurate statements!!

It was a lot more than that! Make sure you know all the facts before you make inaccurate statements!!

he told me that he was banned for getting political, and then the 'gassing' comment made it a permanent ban.

i guess he was mistaken, but that's what he told me.

he told me that he was banned for getting political, and then the 'gassing' comment made it a permanent ban.

i guess he was mistaken, but that's what he told me.

That's part of it but there's a lot more too it than that! Here are his two posts that were the icing on the cake...

"I am totally fine with the fat, the sickly, and the impoverished dying from this

The economy should not be stopped in order to keep the people who are a burden on the producers alive.

One of my neighbors is an absolute fat fuck who never leaves his house. He is either retired (unlikely) or living off of the taxpayer.

I get up and go to work hours before he sloppily flops out of bed.

This November, he will vote to be given even more of my money

Should my generation be burdened even more by the fuck ups of previous generations?

If it were up to me, fire up the gas chambers"

"Hopefully, we as a country can take this opportunity to import millions more violent, low intelligence mongrels from the 3rd world, who have no marketable skills, and no intent of adopting our culture, learning our language, or getting employed.

How else can we make the cost of living skyrocket, and make life in general difficult and miserable for our children - like the boomers did for us?

Who is going to rape our daughters and murder our sons, if we don't band together and get this done"

This forum isn't a place for this conversation. What you don't know is how many times I've warned LS about him breaking the rules at will. Always the same answer, "Sorry bro bro, it won't happen again." But it always happens again. Two weeks before these posts were made I temp banned him. I PM'd him afterward and told him, that I liked him and he can be pretty funny but he keeps breaking the rules bringing up subjects that are against the rules. I told him that I didn't want to perm ban him but I would if he didn't stop. Once again, I got the same answer as always. Two weeks later, he makes these posts.

Nobody on this forum is above the rules. He's probably been warned more than any other member on here. There have been a lot of well known members here who thought they didn't have to follow the rules. They all find out the hard way. LS made his choice. He's perm banned and not coming back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner