over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit. I'm having a hell of a time with cravings this go around. Not sure why this time is different. Besides nicotine and ECA, what else do you use for appetite control. Don't feel like ordering anything, preferably just something I can buy off the shelf.

Damnit. I'm having a hell of a time with cravings this go around. Not sure why this time is different. Besides nicotine and ECA, what else do you use for appetite control. Don't feel like ordering anything, preferably just something I can buy off the shelf.
I've never done PSMF, but 5htp helps me with carb cravings.

Im on minimal gear. Only time I ever struggled with hunger, eq was in play.

Never got hunger from gh or anything else but eq was brutal.

I don't usually have hunger issues on diets if im getting just enough. Probably helps that im very satisfied with my progress.

EQ never lowered my hunger, I can say that for sure. So many of these drugs hit people differently. So much of this has to be experimented on by the individual I think to get the full picture.

Self-loathing

Jk idk... I cheated today and had a couple yogurts that were 15g protein and 5g carbs with 0 fat

Hit the spot, been a very stressful work day cuz IT has been a shit show and we need to turn these projects around before the deadlines

My face has sunken in so much compared to where I started from lol..

DNP + hgh ftw
Still dosing hgh fairly high? Am I remembering correctly when a while back you were using something like 20 iu.

Still dosing hgh fairly high? Am I remembering correctly when a while back you were using something like 20 iu.

15iu now

5iu upon waking
5iu when I get home from work
5iu before I go to bed

All sub-q

Low doses apparently cause proliferation of neurons, higher doses cause differentiation (apparently).

Again, not concerned about FBG or insulin sensitivity because 0 carb diet with good amount of cardio

Fantastic. I just saw you ordered a bunch of the yellows. did you switch from black just to see whats up with them or do you prefer the yellows? (I think the last group off kits you used the were black iirc.)

Self-loathing

Jk idk... I cheated today and had a couple yogurts that were 15g protein and 5g carbs with 0 fat
Now THAT'S how you cheat. Eat an extra couple hundred calories (+/-) to get you over a hump and then it's back on the wagon. What you don't do is go to a Chinese buffet and overeat an extra couple THOUSAND :eek:

Fantastic. I just saw you ordered a bunch of the yellows. did you switch from black just to see whats up with them or do you prefer the yellows? (I think the last group off kits you used the were black iirc.)

Got a good deal on the yellows

Liked the blacks and the mauves, I think there might be some supply-side issues cuz of coronavirus but I'm not sure

Stepped on the scale this morning

213lbs at 5'9

Pretty darn lean... Gh got my delts looking kinda nasty when pumped up

Gonna ramp down the cardio for the time being - as I'm dropping weight too fast for my liking, and I'm dragging serious ass at work

Gonna set up a home office this week so I can do more work on the weekends

Now THAT'S how you cheat. Eat an extra couple hundred calories (+/-) to get you over a hump and then it's back on the wagon. What you don't do is go to a Chinese buffet and overeat an extra couple THOUSAND :eek:
IDK, once a week or once every couple weeks, a few thousand calorie cheat meal shouldn't hurt too much, as long as you get right back on the diet.. might even have some benefits..

IDK, once a week or once every couple weeks, a few thousand calorie cheat meal shouldn't hurt too much, as long as you get right back on the diet.. might even have some benefits..

Doesn't help on DNP.. And any mental boost in a sense of wellbeing doesn't last long

On serves to set you back IMO and IME

Case in point - I had a bunch of 0 fat and low carb Greek yogurt last night as a cheat meal... Didn't satisfy me at all, and I was left wondering why tf I did that (lol).

Luckily it wasn't a shit binge

Doesn't help on DNP.. And any mental boost in a sense of wellbeing doesn't last long

On serves to set you back IMO and IME

Case in point - I had a bunch of 0 fat and low carb Greek yogurt last night as a cheat meal... Didn't satisfy me at all, and I was left wondering why tf I did that (lol).

Luckily it wasn't a shit binge

Dnp burns off carbs as body heat, so not exactly a great idea to refeed lol. You don't absorb carbs the same way so no real use unless its for mental well being... And better buy a few more fans.

paging lil slice

without wanting to hire a tax guy yet can I run a question by you?

If I have a construction company and I'm GC on a spec house on property I own (to sell at a later date when the price is right) can I use the LLC for this in regards to my taxes. Its not the major source of income (house building) of the LLC. Can I run materials through the LLC (basically hire my own LLC) and deduct the materials from my taxes?

The house is a one-off probably....if I was going to be doing this every year I'd get on knowing exactly what I need to know....but since its a 1 off, I'll just listen to what a professional has to say. Basically, is there any resource for me to point me in the right direction other than just hiring a tax guy now?

paging lil slice

without wanting to hire a tax guy yet can I run a question by you?

If I have a construction company and I'm GC on a spec house on property I own (to sell at a later date when the price is right) can I use the LLC for this in regards to my taxes. Its not the major source of income (house building) of the LLC. Can I run materials through the LLC (basically hire my own LLC) and deduct the materials from my taxes?

The house is a one-off probably....if I was going to be doing this every year I'd get on knowing exactly what I need to know....but since its a 1 off, I'll just listen to what a professional has to say. Basically, is there any resource for me to point me in the right direction other than just hiring a tax guy now?

Sent you a PM

What do you say slice man? Are we doing push-ups in the living room and curling gallons of milk to get an at home pump?

What do you say slice man? Are we doing push-ups in the living room and curling gallons of milk to get an at home pump?

Just working and sleeping

We are all working from home now. And the deadlines got pushed back... So only 40 hours/week now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner