over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER ADENOMA

You’ve probably had the adenomas for years.

Shit just reread this lol

To my knowledge, it’s ‘adenoma’ as in singular

Really hoping it’s not multiple.. tho if it is multiple, they appear to be really close in proximity - on the same lobe even

So probably get a ‘two-fer’ it’s it’s more than one adenoma

just got off the phone with the surgeon

she heavily implied that the leaner i am, the more likely the surgery will be able to be done laparscopically

i could have had the surgery done on march 5th, but that's not enough time for me to get very lean

she has an opening on the 25th of march - which i went for. apparently this will also be in the "robotics room" - which has better tools

so i have a month to get as lean as possible

the race begins

Sounds good bro. I wish you the best.

Curious why no 19nor’s ? Specifically deca?

Sounds good bro. I wish you the best.

Curious why no 19nor’s ? Specifically deca?

Specifically tren, but deca as well

I’m not sure if it’s nandrolone’s affinity to the progesterone receptor or if it’s in combination with other causative factors

Orals are specifically implicated, as is tren

So.. it’s best to just play it safe with testosterone and try to avoid this mess altogether

a blood transfusion is anticipated, so i will be talking to my PCP regarding an Predeposit autologous transfusion

not going to allow foreign blood in my body - especially while in a hospital in SF

Shit just reread this lol

To my knowledge, it’s ‘adenoma’ as in singular

Really hoping it’s not multiple.. tho if it is multiple, they appear to be really close in proximity - on the same lobe even

So probably get a ‘two-fer’ it’s it’s more than one adenoma
My bad my bad. Conflating my liver with yours, I had multiple for years lol.

Yeah, you’re in a good spot. Even if multiple, they’re localized. And if you can get the laparoscopic surgery, that’d be excellent for recovery.

Yea I had a heart valve go bad when I was taking superdrol! I've have.known I was to going to need a heart valve since 13 at some point in my life. My grandfather.died.of the same thing at 42, I look just like him honestly I thought my whole life.40's was it for me. Anyway i.didnt go.blame superdrol on me needing a new heart valve but it probably didn't help anything though. Neither did all the drugs I have done in my life.from juice.to smoke to g to Bain to oxy. But I sampled.them all usually till it got old. Except for heroin or crack or meth I've just done them once. Anyway I got to 41 so I think shit took a little toll for.me. So from my initial hospital visit to surgery was one month. They were talking like you should get it done within 6 months max but he told me no test for a month prior. Like you I was like can we.do this next week?? I don't want to sit.around thinking about this I want it done. But.the prior auth from the insurance company took like two weeks. I harassed everyone to get it done asap probably until they hated me. Shit sucks man I been there, i.wish you a.speedy recovery and hope everything to goes well! I can still juice but have quit recs for years. I hope you'll still be able to juice as well

P
a blood transfusion is anticipated, so i will be talking to my PCP regarding an Predeposit autologous transfusion

not going to allow foreign blood in my body - especially while in a hospital in SF
man what a terrible thing to worry about. Cant even get a blood transfusion in SF bcuz of all the degeneracy

Yeah, you’re in a good spot. Even if multiple, they’re localized. And if you can get the laparoscopic surgery, that’d be excellent for recovery.

yeah you may be right about the multiple. i have the one confirmed one that was biopsied, and another strange one that is really close to it

laparoscopic is the plan, and i am going to be pretty fucking pissed if i wake up from surgery being straight maimed.

if a surgeon can't manage laparoscopically removing 2 small, nearby lesions that haven't ruptured on a very lean body, then she shouldnt be a liver surgeon IMO

Laparoscopic has been the standard of care for these lesions for over a decade

This is stupid. It’s not 1985.

Yeah well I don’t trust doctors.. and legally, if you get infected from a transfusion (which certainly can happen) you generally have no legal recourse

And to prohibit people with hiv from donating would be discrimination (no joke)

Yeah well I don’t trust doctors.. and legally, if you get infected from a transfusion (which certainly can happen) you generally have no legal recourse

And to prohibit people with hiv from donating would be discrimination (no joke)
That thing you’re doing, with your own body, that doesn’t affect me (a complete stranger ) in any way shape or form, is stupid.

Just wanted you to know that bucko

In what fkin world are we allowing people with HIV to donate blood. wtf.

Well you aren’t allowed to ‘knowingly’ donate ur you have HIV

But intent is hard to prove

Also don’t want any ‘safe and effective’ blood either - if you catch my drift

yeah you may be right about the multiple. i have the one confirmed one that was biopsied, and another strange one that is really close to it

laparoscopic is the plan, and i am going to be pretty fucking pissed if i wake up from surgery being straight maimed.

if a surgeon can't manage laparoscopically removing 2 small, nearby lesions that haven't ruptured on a very lean body, then she shouldnt be a liver surgeon IMO

Laparoscopic has been the standard of care for these lesions for over a decade
I was supposed to have laparoscopic surgery and woke up with not only the laparoscopic incisions but also a full 11-inch slice straight down my belly lol. They ran into trouble and went open surgery.

I was still dopey when I found out and my wife says I said “well… FUCK! That’s okay doc I know you try your very best, but fuck the robot” lmao. I have no memory of that.

But yeah even then recovery was fine, I was walking a couple days later and back doing light gym work within a couple weeks.

You’ll be good, especially since you’ve got them localized to one lobe. Just lop that love off, pull it out, let it regrow.

I was supposed to have laparoscopic surgery and woke up with not only the laparoscopic incisions but also a full 11-inch slice straight down my belly lol. They ran into trouble and went open surgery.

I was still dopey when I found out and my wife says I said “well… FUCK! That’s okay doc I know you try your very best, but fuck the robot” lmao. I have no memory of that.

But yeah even then recovery was fine, I was walking a couple days later and back doing light gym work within a couple weeks.

You’ll be good, especially since you’ve got them localized to one lobe. Just lop that love off, pull it out, let it regrow.

I just don’t want my abs to be fucked up tbh

You started bleeding real bad from a ruptured adenoma, right?

That was the difficulty that they had?

Well you aren’t allowed to ‘knowingly’ donate ur you have HIV

But intent is hard to prove

Also don’t want any ‘safe and effective’ blood either - if you catch my drift

Oh, you mean the gene altering clot shot? 😉

I just don’t want my abs to be fucked up tbh

You started bleeding real bad from a ruptured adenoma, right?

That was the difficulty that they had?
Well I had a surgery to stop the bleeding immediately, but didn’t get my resection done until ~8 months later - they had to let my liver heal from the first round.

My complication was more so that I had dozens of them all over my liver, and so they said “fuck it” half way through and opened me up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member