over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER ADENOMA

Mark my words.Your going to see alot of guys going down in the next 10 years.Juice has never been as widespread as it is now.Any dumbass newbie can get gear online.The numbers are huge.Years ago,this was a cult thing,never as widespread as now.We have a huge pool of research going on as we speak.Its not documented,but the news will come out. Even my surgeon said he has seen 3 bodybuilders plus me go down in the past year in his practice alone.One had cancer.He said its becoming more common place,you just dont hear about it.He is part of a large hepatology group,and this happens more then we thought.Get data from liver docs and surgeons,they know who is coming in for steroid related shit.The numbers are going up.Coincidence?Think not.

a post from BN's thread on his ordeal several years ago

As mentioned above any PED can be the icing on the cake when there's an underlying issue.
In the past I' ve abused the shit out of Tren even for years non-stop without pancreatitis or adenoma (liver ultrasound every six months). On the other hand, I personally know kids who developed peliosis hepatis using mere 30mg a day of winny for 8 weeks. Is winstrol the Evil? No, it just exacerbated and sped up what eventually would have likely happened anyway.

As mentioned above any PED can be the icing on the cake when there's an underlying issue.

this is what i told myself also

if anyone wants to keep rolling the dice then that's up to them i guess

surgery is soon

gonna be in SF... so hopefully i make it out without getting mugged or carjacked

The good thing is that it was caught. I had a similar thing happen to me about 10 years ago. Went in for a throat CT scan because I had a sore throat for like a month and my wife was worried due to my exposure to burn pits in Iraq and being a former smoker. Throat was fine however they found a mass in my lung. I was like 38 at the time. Was told it was cancerous and they did a wedge resection on my lung. Ended up being a pulmonary AVM and not cancer along with emphysema they say was from burn pit exposure. Evidently that AVM could have killed me at any moment. Scary stuff that would not have been caught otherwise.

surgery is soon

gonna be in SF... so hopefully i make it out without getting mugged or carjacked
Just stay out of Oakland and you’ll be fine. Just watch out for the overly aggressive gay fuckers that know your straight and get up in your space anyway. I won’t hit a girl but I’ll drop one of those sick fucks right now. Happened to me when I was there last.

Just stay out of Oakland and you’ll be fine. Just watch out for the overly aggressive gay fuckers that know your straight and get up in your space anyway. I won’t hit a girl but I’ll drop one of those sick fucks right now. Happened to me when I was there last.
lol wtf?

Militant gays in Oakland?

No lol in San Fran

Yep gotta watch out for them

Come wiggling out of their bath houses and try to grab you

But I digress. Back to the topic at hand.

Called the surgeons office yesterday and tried to bump the appointment closer

Gotta schedule an appointment to make a phone call to schedule the surgery lol

Might as well be in canada

Yep gotta watch out for them

Come wiggling out of their bath houses and try to grab you

But I digress. Back to the topic at hand.

Called the surgeons office yesterday and tried to bump the appointment closer

Gotta schedule an appointment to make a phone call to schedule the surgery lol

Might as well be in canada
yup, sounds like Canada alright.

Just heard back from Luki’s doctors

Got the plan

Going to be implementing various health supplements for liver and cholesterol

And avoiding orals and 19 nor steroids

So no more tren or deca

Fine by me tbh
What supplements will you be using now for liver and cholesterol support.

Cage

What supplements will you be using now for liver and cholesterol support.

Cage

the primary thing is avoiding things that stress the liver and destroy cholesterol

IE orals and tren

thats about 85% of the equation

after that, the standard stuff - tudca, NAC, healthy fats, milk thistle, etc.

just got off the phone with the scheduler's assistant.. apparently the actual scheduler will call me later today.

he didn't make it sound like they would be able to schedule the surgery within the next week or even 2 weeks.. might be looking at a month - which is crazy to think about.

i understand the concept of triage.. but i still dont want to give this tumor a chance to rupture or become malignant.. i guess that whole concept is lost on them

so i suppose for the time being, i will be running a semi-aggressive course of DNP to lose as much body fat as possible - including any fat that i may have on my liver.

i imagine this will make the surgeon's job a tad bit easier

and i will no doubt be able to recover faster and more easily if i weigh less and am very insulin-sensitive

just got off the phone with the scheduler's assistant.. apparently the actual scheduler will call me later today.

he didn't make it sound like they would be able to schedule the surgery within the next week or even 2 weeks.. might be looking at a month - which is crazy to think about.

i understand the concept of triage.. but i still dont want to give this tumor a chance to rupture or become malignant.. i guess that whole concept is lost on them

so i suppose for the time being, i will be running a semi-aggressive course of DNP to lose as much body fat as possible - including any fat that i may have on my liver.

i imagine this will make the surgeon's job a tad bit easier

and i will no doubt be able to recover faster and more easily if i weigh less and am very insulin-sensitive
Just make sure you’re off DNP for a week prior to surgery, don’t want to be overheating during the procedure. Good idea though, I was ~9-10% bf for my surgery and it helped loads.

Fwiw a month won’t be bad. You’ve probably had the adenomas for years.

Just make sure you’re off DNP for a week prior to surgery, don’t want to be overheating during the procedure. Good idea though, I was ~9-10% bf for my surgery and it helped loads.

Fwiw a month won’t be bad. You’ve probably had the adenomas for years.

overheating or hyperventilating yeah

If it wasn’t beta catenin mutated, I wouldn’t really be worried at all tbh

But that lingering possibility of malignant transformation is definitely always on my mind

You don't want to be too weak and exhausted from taking too much DNP either.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws