over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose cycle options

Your friend would have in 2000s if he would do the blood test 12 hour after injection. Are you incorporating the Humanofort?
Assuming his friend is using a long ester, it wouldn’t decay at that rate in 3 days considering the half life of those esters is 7-8 days. If he’s not then I’m sure it’s possible.

Assuming his friend is using a long ester, it wouldn’t decay at that rate in 3 days considering the half life of those esters is 7-8 days. If he’s not then I’m sure it’s possible.

Don`t pay attention to that 7 day half life, the terminal half life is 4 1/2 day. Terminal plasma half-life is the time required to divide the plasma concentration by two after reaching pseudo-equilibrium, and not the time required to eliminate half the administered dose. When the process of absorption is not a limiting factor, half-life is a hybrid parameter controlled by plasma clearance and extent of distribution. In contrast, when the process of absorption is a limiting factor, the terminal half-life reflects rate and extent of absorption and not the elimination process (flip-flop pharmacokinetics). The terminal half-life is especially relevant to multiple dosing regimens, because it controls the degree of drug accumulation, concentration fluctuations and the time taken to reach equilibrium.

I’ll be the outlier and say option C. I love dhb and a little goes a long way. I never get any weird sides from it or have any negative effect on blood work. I feel better and my skin tends to look healthier when I run it.
Dhb is my favorite compound hands down over primo, tren, any injectable or oral.
Everytime I go back to something else I wish I would’ve just stuck with DHB.
I’m finishing up my trest (overrated and not worth the price IMO) and then from now on I’ll stick it DHB, gh, and test.
To me and my response to it, it is the perfect compound

LOL, there's a reason we look the way we do, but people will never understand and continue to search for magic unicorns.
I agree there’s no magical unicorn or drug stack but there is an individual response to drugs.

I think test and DHB indeed would be the most potent option and could yield the best results as far as gains. At first, DHB was my preferred option in a way, but after reading the posts, I think the test + primo could work well and, while mild, it can still yield a nice cosmetic effect.

You can even go to another route that a friend of mine is doing under my guidance and it's: Test + Masteron.
Consider that Masteron is veeeery similar to Primo, but a tad less potent on building muscle.

There are no secrets.

He started from 250 TestE 400 MastE after 4w did bloods for E2.
If E2 levels were between 40-60pg/ml he just adds 200mg more MastE
If E2 are under 40pg/ml he just adds 125mg more TestE and then after 4w redoes bloods for E2.

Masteron for some reduces E2 by a lot since it improves how your liver gets rid of estrogen (sort of), for others not at all, basically you check for this effect.
(I can use 2g Mast without having a single reduction on E2 levels)

This way you build your cycle into your total dose (mg) that you want to use.
Let's say you want to use 1g after some time you can end up on 250 TestE 800 MastE or something around that, with E2 in the range that you prefer and enough mg to be anabolic.

Having E2 in a certain range will lead you also to a certain level of HDL, that can be improved by Cardio, diet and some supplements.

In the end you do a fairly cheap and healthy cycle.
Nothing that will lead to the same results as harsher cycles but still, it has it's purpose...

I’ll be the outlier and say option C. I love dhb and a little goes a long way. I never get any weird sides from it or have any negative effect on blood work. I feel better and my skin tends to look healthier when I run it.
Dhb is my favorite compound hands down over primo, tren, any injectable or oral.
Everytime I go back to something else I wish I would’ve just stuck with DHB.
I’m finishing up my trest (overrated and not worth the price IMO) and then from now on I’ll stick it DHB, gh, and test.
To me and my response to it, it is the perfect compound
Trest imho is for people that use Raloxifene on every cycle OR for the ones that had gyno surgery.

I don't think that's overrated at all, it does a great job already at just 100mg ew, if you are 100kg and want to grow.

As i said, fixing the estrogens is BIG issue.

But you are also comparing a DRY NOT VOLUMIZING AAS vs a 19-nor that are mainly WET VOLUMIZERS (except Tren), it's a bit like comparing apples to oranges :D:D:D

I love Mast and Test. People always underestimate Masterons ability to add strength and lean mass. The studies available ALWAYS have Masteron used in an estrogen deficient setting. Everyone of the test subjects is fully suppressed from using the Mast in the first place. Meaning the downstream conversion of estrogen is gone. Meaning that many facets of the muscle building pathways are not functioning optimally.

When masteron is used in conjunction with enough estrogen to support the process of growing and getting stronger, id argue its nearly as potent at building lean tissue as testosterone itself. Obviously dosages scale and this is subjective but its much better at building muscle than most people give it credit for AND its more than just an aesthetic drug solely to be used for comp prep.

Its side effect profile is MINIMAL minus the increased shedding potential vs other anabolics.

A really nice low dose cycle that I find effective and side effect free with minimal to no ancillary drugs necessary is 250 test / 400 mast / 200 npp.

I love Mast and Test. People always underestimate Masterons ability to add strength and lean mass. The studies available ALWAYS have Masteron used in an estrogen deficient setting. Everyone of the test subjects is fully suppressed from using the Mast in the first place. Meaning the downstream conversion of estrogen is gone. Meaning that many facets of the muscle building pathways are not functioning optimally.

When masteron is used in conjunction with enough estrogen to support the process of growing and getting stronger, id argue its nearly as potent at building lean tissue as testosterone itself. Obviously dosages scale and this is subjective but its much better at building muscle than most people give it credit for AND its more than just an aesthetic drug solely to be used for comp prep.

Its side effect profile is MINIMAL minus the increased shedding potential vs other anabolics.

A really nice low dose cycle that I find effective and side effect free with minimal to no ancillary drugs necessary is 250 test / 400 mast / 200 npp.
Do you notice mast lowers your e2?

I’m leery to use much because primo has crashed my e2 and it’s miserable recovering and people say mast has that potential too. Love low dose masteron though!

Do you notice mast lowers your e2?

I’m leery to use much because primo has crashed my e2 and it’s miserable recovering and people say mast has that potential too. Love low dose masteron though!

I have not had that issue. I am fairly estro sensitive though. Id say just pair the dose of test to mast to be safe if your not a big converter when it comes to estro.

Maybe like 250 test to every 200 mast, use prop esters initially, no AI or SERMs initially. Give it 3-4 weeks to really judge how you feel, even get bloods and then bump doses from there.

This is horrible advice, but it isnt the worst thing ever... If your estro is crashed out and your sure of it. Pin test no ester for a day or two. You will be right as rain. lol!

I have not had that issue. I am fairly estro sensitive though. Id say just pair the dose of test to mast to be safe if your not a big converter when it comes to estro.

Maybe like 250 test to every 200 mast, use prop esters initially, no AI or SERMs initially. Give it 3-4 weeks to really judge how you feel, even get bloods and then bump doses from there.

This is horrible advice, but it isnt the worst thing ever... If your estro is crashed out and your sure of it. Pin test no ester for a day or two. You will be right as rain. lol!
Yeah I’ve used dbol as a temporary fix but to get my aromatase enzyme back up and converting properly, took months (the entire winter)

Shit was shitty during that period. Finally sorta back to normal. I got a 14 e2 ultra sensitive test on 200mg test...still low but I was at 2-3 e2 total this winter on no AI/SERMs...

I’m going to bump test up to 350/week soon that should get me above 30 I hope...

I agree there’s no magical unicorn or drug stack but there is an individual response to drugs.
The magic formula is train hard, bench, squat, deadlift, bent rows and presses from the rack to add mass and strength. Eat clean and high end protein. Sleep at night and avoid female drama. Get a hard training training partner. Add in some of your favorite anabolics, not to much and not to little. Log everything. That's it.

Yeah I’ve used dbol as a temporary fix but to get my aromatase enzyme back up and converting properly, took months (the entire winter)

Shit was shitty during that period. Finally sorta back to normal. I got a 14 e2 ultra sensitive test on 200mg test...still low but I was at 2-3 e2 total this winter on no AI/SERMs...

I’m going to bump test up to 350/week soon that should get me above 30 I hope...
So you were that low JUST from Mast alone, just making sure I didnt miss anything?

Your friend would have in 2000s if he would do the blood test 12 hour after injection. Are you incorporating the Humanofort?
I was only using his 1 x weekly dose as a comparison to my daily dosing... I've never seen any difference when I've used Humanofort in the past. I've read many of your your posts about it but never experienced any change or benefit even after using it for 6 or more months before finally ditching it. Nothing... Not trying to sound or be disrespectful but why would I add Humanofort just to get the same numbers as you do at the same dose when I can just take a slightly higher dose that's worked for me for probably 15 year now and under my doctor's watch?..

LOL, there's a reason we look the way we do, but people will never understand and continue to search for magic unicorns.
Are you referring to "the secret?" You can be such a tease dude. lol

I was only using his 1 x weekly dose as a comparison to my daily dosing... I've never seen any difference when I've used Humanofort in the past. I've read many of your your posts about it but never experienced any change or benefit even after using it for 6 or more months before finally ditching it. Nothing... Not trying to sound or be disrespectful but why would I add Humanofort just to get the same numbers as you do at the same dose when I can just take a slightly higher dose that's worked for me for probably 15 year now and under my doctor's watch?..
The best to test your free levels, FGF-1, and full panel blood test, with your normal test doze with out the Humanofort , than add the Humanofort and have re tested after 6 weeks.

The best to test your free levels, FGF-1, and full panel blood test, with your normal test doze with out the Humanofort , than add the Humanofort and have re tested after 6 weeks.
FGF1?

Fibroblast growth factor? Have you wrote more anywhere about the importance of this growth factor?

FGF1?

Fibroblast growth factor? Have you wrote more anywhere about the importance of this growth factor?
Sorry, my mistake IGF-1 test. FGF-1 plays an important role in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis( angiogenesis is the process by which new blood vessels form, allowing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body’s tissues. It is a vital function, required for growth and development as well as the healing of wounds) , cell differentiation and cell migration.

Sorry, my mistake IGF-1 test. FGF-1 plays an important role in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis( angiogenesis is the process by which new blood vessels form, allowing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body’s tissues. It is a vital function, required for growth and development as well as the healing of wounds) , cell differentiation and cell migration.
Ok thank you. Very used to ordering the IGF test. Makes sense.

besides what emeric said. if you really look into it you will see that test e has a huge peak in the first 24 hrs.

those old internet half life charts are not really accurate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws