over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose thread

What would you guys consider a low dose of mast when running with just test? I think it is interesting to see something like a least effective dose type of thing with a compound when running with just test, and also what dose of test? Doesn’t have to be just mast, whatever compound. We have seen test and trest at various dosages although all around the 100mg mark for both. So test and mast 250/250? What about primo and test or npp and test? Want to keep it at test and just one other as even at lower dosages if running 3+ compounds is easy to get in the gram total range per week and not so sure that is still really low dose.

What would you guys consider a low dose of mast when running with just test? I think it is interesting to see something like a least effective dose type of thing with a compound when running with just test, and also what dose of test? Doesn’t have to be just mast, whatever compound. We have seen test and trest at various dosages although all around the 100mg mark for both. So test and mast 250/250? What about primo and test or npp and test? Want to keep it at test and just one other as even at lower dosages if running 3+ compounds is easy to get in the gram total range per week and not so sure that is still really low dose.

I've run masteron as low as 200 and noticed benefit at that dosage. Mind you, it isn't a compound you run at that dose for strength or mass, but you'll get a nice drying and hardening, plus libido benefits.

For you guys taking 10-20mg daily of test, how do you feel? How is your sex drive? Do you feel that you recover well from your workouts?

My cruises are 75mg twice weekly or 20mg ed and both are fine for me. I recover from my workouts I just have to keep an eye on volume and frequency. My sex drive is usually higher on low doses of test compared to high doses. You just have to make sure you have controlled certain hormones (estrogen, prolactin etc) during your blast so when you come back down you should be gtg. My last cruise has been different because I never really took any AI when blasting and I came off so I started 75mg test twice weekly and my sex drive felt much lower. I just had a blood test (first in awhile) and my estrogen and prolactin are high so no wonder. Higher estrogen is always felt much more when test is in a normal range and not sky high. Every other time when my estrogen and prolactin are controlled once I cruise my sex drive is always very high and I feel much better in general.

What type of genetics do you have, you think shelby Starnes has better genetics than you? Than little slice? Than hundreds of other members here? I love using shelby against all those that cry genetics, shelby has the genetics of Erkel but is way smarter than 99.9% of you guys and has a vicious work ethic that would bury many of you, that is way he went so far in bodybuilding...cause he is an intelligent, hard working, motherfucker!
Agreed B boy Im not a BBer but in my own chosen profession ive seen these skinny motherfkrs ( Like i was ) do amazing shit cause they had that drive, fire, etc.

From next weekend my Sunday shot will change to 2ml of a new blend I have on hand from a lab new to me.

100 mg test E
100 mg tren E
100 mg mast E

This will be my "blast" ;)

wanted to add, along with 20 mgs test e sub-qued every day, added in hcg-usually at 100 ius every night or if i skip a night 200 iu's, some nights may go 100,100 then 200, and feeling good. Ive used hcg at 1000 mgs , 500, 250, and generally the lower doses seem to work best for me and of course feel better

Ive been on non stop hormones since 2015 was my last break totally off. DHEA and pregnenolone in guys that use hormones and never come off are low, very and extremely low from my research

I bought some pregnenolone and dhea and have used it , usually on trt doses, and hcg restores this as well, possibly better than buying dhea and pregnenolone

Ttrt @ 140 mgs a week and hcg at 700-1000 ius a week, in small frequent shots has done my body good

* I do take finasteride and I back off when it effects are stronger than I like. How do I guage this? my voice is naturally deeper, and finasteride lowers it, which shows its working, and I have six years of finasteride experience , my job I have to call out numbers and other stuff usually ten times a day to the workers, and I know when my voice is a few pitches lessened. Along with that sex drive

Reactions: Cdn
From next weekend my Sunday shot will change to 2ml of a new blend I have on hand from a lab new to me.

100 mg test E
100 mg tren E
100 mg mast E

This will be my "blast" ;)
So 200 mgs of each per week, 600 total?

If you were to use primo and cap the total mgs for the cycle at 600 how would you do it? 200/400 test and primo? I think that would be traditional and work. Would there be any benefit to 200/200/200 with test/primo and another compound say npp or masteron? Or is 200 mg too low? My guess for basic older gym rats like me is that results wise probably little difference, health risk possibly a little more but unless using tren probably close.

Lol there are so many bullshi**ers on this board it’s actually hilarious.

funny how you have “pros” here claiming they’re on 10mg per day and acting like anything more than that is unnecessary. Fucking LOLLL
You only have two pros that have posted, Emeric posted 20mg daily but you do realize he is like 68yrs old I believe, and I'm the other one and my cruise is 150mg test and 150mg primo wk...."its a cruise" not a cycle.

If you were to use primo and cap the total mgs for the cycle at 600 how would you do it? 200/400 test and primo? I think that would be traditional and work. Would there be any benefit to 200/200/200 with test/primo and another compound say npp or masteron? Or is 200 mg too low? My guess for basic older gym rats like me is that results wise probably little difference, health risk possibly a little more but unless using tren probably close.
I'd do 350 of primo minimum. Any less and it's really hard to see a big difference, although bboy gets a lot from lower doses and others do too. I just don't see the results at lower doses. We've already established bboy has superior genetics lol

Best I have felt was 100mgs test cyp and 100mgs masteron ent. Just felt great and sexdrive was unreal. I believe it was the only time I have had real masteron.

For you guys taking 10-20mg daily of test, how do you feel? How is your sex drive? Do you feel that you recover well from your workouts?
My sex drive A++ on 20mg prop a day, I feel energetic and alive the second I wake up. I finally am getting sore for the first time in a long time but not for more than 24 hours. Recovery is working well.. I'm also on 10mg tren a day..

My sex drive A++ on 20mg prop a day, I feel energetic and alive the second I wake up. I finally am getting sore for the first time in a long time but not for more than 24 hours. Recovery is working well.. I'm also on 10mg tren a day..
Any sides on that little bit of tren?

Any sides on that little bit of tren?
5 weeks on, insane vascularity. I've dropped some weight but its clearly eating fat in weird places, seeing veins in my obliques and triceps like i've never seen them, and my diet is not perfect by any means.. I am EXTREMELY prone to acne and not a single dot.. I do have to sleep with a small fan on blast and my dreams are getting a little psychotic.. Other than that I feel amazing. Just that pinch of tren ego boost is delicious..

5 weeks on, insane vascularity. I've dropped some weight but its clearly eating fat in weird places, seeing veins in my obliques and triceps like i've never seen them, and my diet is not perfect by any means.. I am EXTREMELY prone to acne and not a single dot.. I do have to sleep with a small fan on blast and my dreams are getting a little psychotic.. Other than that I feel amazing. Just that pinch of tren ego boost is delicious..
Yea tren is something else for sure. In the future I’d like to run it again at a very low dose like you’re doing to hopefully still reap the benefits without the sides of higher doses

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131