advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Estrogen symptons been bed ridden for a week now, with puffy nipples! Help!

I cant get bloodwork atm, but I know for fact this is not rock science, when I had crashed myestrogen the last few weeks and was unable to even t out of bed with dry stiff joints, and dry watery eyes I shouldnt of had puffy nipples, now continuing my test shots, I still have no energy alone with puffy nipples even though my estrogen must be converting from the test unless its deca and i got ripped off and my joints and eyes aarnt as dry as they were weeks prior with low estrogen.

You're just guessing, and wasting time. Do you want to feel better? You need to know what the problem is. Get. Bloodwork.

Guys, I'm not in the position to do so, My nipples are puffy with low estrogen and that's a fact? How is that possible even though im doing 500mg test a week? Unless my test is infact deca?

Do a good post cycle therapy..

Then do more research and more planning for your next blast, which shouldn't be til your atleast 29-30yrs old. You're fucking yourself.

im not suggesting blood work is bad at all.
its the smart thing to do.

but here we are talking about a 21 year old kid fucking himself up with gear.

smart is not really part of this equation. lol :banghead:

the whole blood work thing is a great new trend and should be done, but in reality how many actually do it?:lightbulb:

just providing some more realistic alternatives.

kind of an expert on dumbness. lol :D

The thing is more people would do it if they realized how easy it is to get done.

Why do I get the feeling you're trolling?

I cant get bloodwork atm, but I know for fact this is not rock science, when I had crashed myestrogen the last few weeks and was unable to even t out of bed with dry stiff joints, and dry watery eyes I shouldnt of had puffy nipples, now continuing my test shots, I still have no energy alone with puffy nipples even though my estrogen must be converting from the test unless its deca and i got ripped off and my joints and eyes aarnt as dry as they were weeks prior with low estrogen.

dude, you need to be more patient.
the nips will take a week or so to change slowly it doesnt happen over night.

simple solution, buy a new btl of test and a btl of adex. pick a dose of test and stay with it, ed or eod admins and LOW dose of adex. take the shots n dex same time each time.

shit will go back to normal.

nolva can help a bit too but stay small like 10mg doses to see not crash.

my nips are super sensitive to est and pro taken years to figure out.

The thing is more people would do it if they realized how easy it is to get done.

i understand for many especially in the states these days it is relatively easy to do.

that said there are other circumstances and places that make it not so "easy". as much as i agree it is the answer, it is not always the doable answer.

I d grab some caber just incase if your going to just guess your ai could be bunk.some of the symptoms are the same with high estrogen.i am extra sensitive to estrogen so i run nolvadex and a small does of atomasin 3x a week 12mg if the test dose is low 2x perweek

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I still have puffy nippples its super annoying, heres some blood work from months back when i just came off cycle and had no puffy nipples and my estrogen was normal.

But now with crashed estrogen, dry lips, dry eyes, dry joints, and with high test my nipples are still supper puffy? I've read that low estrogen should eliminate any nipples problems and I've also read that progesterone would only cause it with high estrogen, so it can't be that and the only thing it could be would be prolactin. ANy help would be appreicated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-03-10-14-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-03-10-14-10.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 105
Why do you keep posting shit from before you had issues? No one can give you any help with out current info. You're seriously wasting energy and time! :banghead:

Guys i know this is not rocket science but this doesnt make sense!

This is really depressing, I'm not able to workout or do anything i haven't been to the gym in a week. I'll gladly pay someone some money if they give me some advice on what the hell is going on!!!!!!!

So here's an a pic of from some time ago on about 750mg test a week and letro with normal ow estro, fully of energy working out like 5 hours a day like a maniac. NO puffy nipples!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't even want to go to the gym once a week. on the same test dose, and haven't used an ai in almost 2 months.
Main symptons I'm having:
Lethargicness and fatique, so bad I can't even go the gym for an hour without feeling exhausted.
Dry eyes and lips
low sense of well being
Puffy bulging nipples no mater what I do

Attachments

• 15417733_117259865433316_1647804029_o.png.jpg
    15417733_117259865433316_1647804029_o.png.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Uhhh...this actually kind of is rocket science. The endocrine system is a crazy complicated thing. That's why everyone keeps recommending bloodwork. And im calling bullshit on the photo. That definitely doesn't look like a 21 year old. And unless your like 6'7'' your nowhere close to 240-280 and definitely not 10 percent bodyfat

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity