over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest protein you've done on a PSMF

You should have protein much higher. Less is not always more. The calories won't stop you losing fat. You don't want calories too low. Keep it very basic with a variety of protein sources. I would have fats in the form of EFA supps such as Animal Omega and Krill/Fish oil etc. I would also use a small amount of carbs pre/intra workout.

I agree. If I ever run anything like this again, I'm also going to keep fats a little higher, ultimately running more of a lower calorie targeted keto diet. To me, standard PSMF is for either obese people, those in a time crunch or people who are having a shit time losing that last bit of body fat. It certainly serves a purpose, but if you don't belong to any of the aforementioned groups, it's needless suffering running the standard protocol with bare minimum fats.

Anyone had success with fasts like this without the use of DNP or other supps? I feel like it could be nice during a “cleansing” period. Thoughts?

Ok guys on y'all advice I'm going higher rather than lower protein, and so far, so good. Fat is melting off and abs are getting hard once again. I also ratcheted the t3 up to 50mcg and bumped in some ephedrine to 50mg as well. Gonna keep the drugs right where they are at. Maybe in a couple weeks I bump the dnp to 500, but gonna keep it where it's at for now.

Anyone had success with fasts like this without the use of DNP or other supps? I feel like it could be nice during a “cleansing” period. Thoughts?

Yeah they work good either way.

It's up to you, but yes, I suggest keeping the DNP where it is! Anything over 400mg will make you even more lethargic than you'd normally be on the PSMF, plus the carb cravings at much above that dosage can drive you absolutely insane.

Just finishing my PSMF with DNP today.
2 weeks at 500mg. 5 days of 750. BRUTAL last couple days.
WISH I would've taken some pre-dieting pics.
But went from 281lbs on a cruise, probably sitting at a little over 12% to 251lbs this morning. Fully depleted.

Will take a good 7 days to get it out of my system. Slowly adding back in fats as well as more intraWO carbs. When all said is done I'll probably be full in the low 260's.

NICE!

Starting my PSMF DNP run August 7th. Weird date (corportate confeence Monday/Tuesday)

If you dont mind Theother would you mind laying your diet out? Messing around with mine still. Going to be doing keto/psmf on training days - protein/veggie only on non training days. 45 min fasted cardio 6 days a week.

NICE!

Starting my PSMF DNP run August 7th. Weird date (corportate confeence Monday/Tuesday)

If you dont mind Theother would you mind laying your diet out? Messing around with mine still. Going to be doing keto/psmf on training days - protein/veggie only on non training days. 45 min fasted cardio 6 days a week.

Np dude.

Training days were 350p, 50g intra WO carbs, trace fats other than fish oil
Non training days were 350p, some veggies, trace fats other than fish oil.
Pretty bare bones.

Didn't get any crazy cravings like I have before.

Did Fortitude Training throughout. Lowest Tier volume. 45min fasted cardio on non training days. Maybe 15 mins PWO on training days.

Honestly, if you can make a push to that 14-21 day area, you get lean lean. I'm holding water and I'm still super vascular at the moment. DNP makes me feel like those last 4 weeks of precontest where you are just surviving. Tired, lethargic, 0 sex drive, sweaty. I wore all black to work so people wouldn't fully notice how drenched I was haha.

Right on. Maybe ill just drop fats totally then.

Im not new to DNP/PSMF did it twice before. Crazy results crazy fast

Im going for 21-24 days depending on the last ramp up period. Last batch of dinitro DNP i had on hand going to use it up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131