advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Luki do you have any updates? I always look forward to this thread
The update was a week ago so a lot hasn't changed for this time, I increased my kcal this week because the weight was standing still and it only jumped 2 pounds since the minute so now it shows like this

high days - 2 days a week in leg days
P-450g (only animal protein counted)
C-1000g
F-15g (only added fats are counted)

average days - 3 days a week
P-450g
C-800g
F-30g

low days - 2 days a week free from training
P-430g
C-220g
F-50g

CARDIO 6x a week 30 minutes of treadmill on an empty stomach

The update was a week ago so a lot hasn't changed for this time, I increased my kcal this week because the weight was standing still and it only jumped 2 pounds since the minute so now it shows like this

high days - 2 days a week in leg days
P-450g (only animal protein counted)
C-1000g
F-15g (only added fats are counted)

average days - 3 days a week
P-450g
C-800g
F-30g

low days - 2 days a week free from training
P-430g
C-220g
F-50g

CARDIO 6x a week 30 minutes of treadmill on an empty stomach
What's your bw atm?

What's your bw atm?
today it was equal to 280 lbs, I do not want to push the weight too high because I do not care so much about the overall increase in muscle mass, but about improving the legs (I have already improved my arms a lot, now I have 22.5 inches, I want 23 but it's slowly and we take it easy)

Years of doing weekly deadlifts 300kg + for reps and 180-220kg barbell rowing it did the job

Isn't it fun to see how many people deny the benefits of deadlifts? I guess it makes them feel better about themselves and their laziness.

Well, today I need high calories and I'm finishing a minicut because after 6 days my weight dropped by 6.5 kg (14lbs) lol
You know most of it is water and glycogen, but the lines are clearly more pronounced, so definitely 2-3 pounds of that is pure fat. As you can see it doesn't take long for me to cut lol
Now 3-4 weeks on high calories and 7-12 days of cut again (I want to try to do such short cycles more often than usual, a bit like the Tour does for his bodybuilders)

First photo - top before bottom after
Second - left before right after

Why so many pros athletes don't have a lower back like yours, I mean thin and defined skin

@luki7788 Do you care whether your carbs are from fiber/white rice/sugars from fruits etc? Or do you just eat whatever you prefer on the given day?

@luki7788 Do you care whether your carbs are from fiber/white rice/sugars from fruits etc? Or do you just eat whatever you prefer on the given day?
I eat the same things every day and these are selected products that I tolerate well. In addition, with such a high-carbohydrate diet that he uses, he really needs a lot of fiber so that nothing goes wrong in the stomach and gut

Why so many pros athletes don't have a lower back like yours, I mean thin and defined skin
Yes, I think it's gnetics, I have very thin skin all year round, I have visible veins on my abs and glutes, it doesn't really catch fat, only water and fluid.The fold of skin on my stomach I do not remember when it exceeded 2 millimeters and I am not kidding, it is also a kind of genetic gift, but also high activity and training that burns a lot of calories. Besides, I always go down to the level of the stage at least twice a year, and for the last 8 years, so it also does its job.

All the time 278-79 pounds fasting. Another week of high calories and whether you like it or not, you will get 10 days of minicuts because we are going with my little girl and my client to Fitparade to Budapest. She will compete in the wellness pro category and we will try to win the qualification for mr.o and my client will be fighting for his pro card and I think he has a very good chance.
When we come back, even though I do not want to add a lot of weight, I will have to push the kcal up harder after returning, I think up to 1100g on high days and 900g on average days. In the photo, my current shape from yesterday, as you can see, there is not much fat, but I want to start the diet for the competition from a similar point in order to have no more than 15-16 pounds to lose.

Below in the pictures my client with whom he is going to the competition with us

Attachments

• 1631365656819.jpg
    1631365656819.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 1631365656831.jpg
    1631365656831.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 1631365656764 (1).jpg
    1631365656764 (1).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 1631365656793 (1).jpg
    1631365656793 (1).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 1631365656705 (1).jpg
    1631365656705 (1).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 1631365656721 (1).jpg
    1631365656721 (1).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 129
All the time 278-79 pounds fasting. Another week of high calories and whether you like it or not, you will get 10 days of minicuts because we are going with my little girl and my client to Fitparade to Budapest. She will compete in the wellness pro category and we will try to win the qualification for mr.o and my client will be fighting for his pro card and I think he has a very good chance.
When we come back, even though I do not want to add a lot of weight, I will have to push the kcal up harder after returning, I think up to 1100g on high days and 900g on average days. In the photo, my current shape from yesterday, as you can see, there is not much fat, but I want to start the diet for the competition from a similar point in order to have no more than 15-16 pounds to lose.

Below in the pictures my client with whom he is going to the competition with us

This guy looks fantastic.
I love how he is built and the quality of the physique, and the relaxed face.

You both did a great job!

@luki7788 I apologize for the stupid question, but I have a dilemma for growth and I would like to know your opinion. thank you very much.

1) 500mg test, 350mg NPP, 350mg Primo
2) 600mg test, 400mg NPP

Thx

@luki7788 I apologize for the stupid question, but I have a dilemma for growth and I would like to know your opinion. thank you very much.

1) 500mg test, 350mg NPP, 350mg Primo
2) 600mg test, 400mg NPP

Thx
in the first you have 1200mg total in the second 1000mg so not too much how to compare it, I would suggest:

750mg test + 350mg npp
or
750mg test + 200mg tren E

here and here I would add 25-20mg proviron per day

but I don't know you and I don't know anything about you, so that's no advice

in the first you have 1200mg total in the second 1000mg so not too much how to compare it, I would suggest:

750mg test + 350mg npp
or
750mg test + 200mg tren E

here and here I would add 25-20mg proviron per day

but I don't know you and I don't know anything about you, so that's no advice
Thnx pal. I am 43 years old (111kg, 8% bf) and I just finished the diet. Now I want to take advantage of growth after diet.

I never take more than 750mg of total AS per week. Now I wanted to increase it a bit to 8-12 weeks. Proviron takes a steady 50mg daily + 4-6iu GH and insulin around training.

Thnx pal. I am 43 years old (111kg, 8% bf) and I just finished the diet. Now I want to take advantage of growth after diet.

I never take more than 750mg of total AS per week. Now I wanted to increase it a bit to 8-12 weeks. Proviron takes a steady 50mg daily + 4-6iu GH and insulin around training.
I think in that case 750mg of testosterone + 200-300mg of trrnbolone would be the choice you would be most satisfied with.
just watch your lip and blood pressure and grow

So fast - tonight my friend took 5th place at AC in the UK in PRO bodybuilding. With me he got his pro card in 2018, then he wanted to try a different approach and for almost a year he worked with Stefan Kienzl but this cooperation was on average, so 4 weeks before AC I started to help him and he was really tired with 7 months of preparation and he did not look good but We managed to get the best shape this season after all

So fast - tonight my friend took 5th place at AC in the UK in PRO bodybuilding. With me he got his pro card in 2018, then he wanted to try a different approach and for almost a year he worked with Stefan Kienzl but this cooperation was on average, so 4 weeks before AC I started to help him and he was really tired with 7 months of preparation and he did not look good but We managed to get the best shape this season after all

Insane legs luki and good placing nonetheless. I have a question about training my intensity is always high but when i do hack squats and belt squats at 300kg 2 times a week i got a feeling it beats my knees. The question do you feel volume can create same growth in muscle mass as heavy weight does? I always apreciate your advice getting a bit overtrained

Insane legs luki and good placing nonetheless. I have a question about training my intensity is always high but when i do hack squats and belt squats at 300kg 2 times a week i got a feeling it beats my knees. The question do you feel volume can create same growth in muscle mass as heavy weight does? I always apreciate your advice getting a bit overtrained
That’s person defendant. For some people like jay cutler it clearly works, but if your knees are beat up that’s a pretty clear indicator youre overdoing it. Either drop one quad session per week, or lower total volume

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131