over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lying about steroid use

lookatpicture

Registered
Just started dating a wonderful girl. She finally asked the question, "are you on anything?" Without even thinking I lied about it and said no. I feel terrible because I want to be honest with her but feel like she will judge me very negatively. How do you deal with this question and be true to yourself and to her?

The key words here are "just started dating". Unless you truly believe you could spend the rest of your life with her, then wait and see how things go before you tell her anything about your illegal drug usage. Theres really no way of knowing this now anyway, it takes a long period of time to truly get to know someone.

Not only can it cause unneeded problems during the relationship like her blaming arguments or anger on the gear, but she could also use it against you if things go sour.

You got plenty of time to figure things out bro, I wouldn't rush telling her stuff like this.

Last edited:
Just started dating a wonderful girl. She finally asked the question, "are you on anything?" Without even thinking I lied about it and said no. I feel terrible because I want to be honest with her but feel like she will judge me very negatively. How do you deal with this question and be true to yourself and to her?

She's going to judge you negatively if you get caught lying. I would just be honest, who knows..you might be with this girl for a while so why not be straight up now and avoid all that BS in the future.

She's going to judge you negatively if you get caught lying. I would just be honest, who knows..you might be with this girl for a while so why not be straight up now and avoid all that BS in the future.

ummm No. Lot of vindictive women out there, hopefully this isn't one of them, but I have known a lot of good bros have this hung over their head in a relationship gone sour.

Do you ask a girl you just started going out with if she is or has ever commited a felony ? Not her business until it's her business.

Last edited:
no offense to women on the board...
but just as 99% of women say "men are dogs"
i'd say the majority of women are psychotic and "over" emotional. you get into one little fight over "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT ON THE PHONE YOU DOG!!??"
"it was someone named laquisha jenkins and she wanted to sell me some magazines and i just said no"
"FUCKING LIAR!!! YOU'RE CHEATING"
next thing you know, you'd find the police at your door step and she accusses you of beating her because you are on roid rage just to get her "revenge"...

Happens a lot to a lot of people on the boards... and a lot of them were in the relationship for years and it ended badly (some went to prison)...

I would say keep it to yourself unless it's legal in your country...
if it's not... well...
think of it this way... ask her if she ever took it up the butt... she'll freak out and find it extremely offensive and ill mannered... right?
well, that's a personal question... where if the answer is yes, she could be judged as a slut.
same thing with the juice... it's a personal question that you don't have to tell the truth about. atleast not now...

and trust me... she probably lied to you many more times than you think jsut to impress you, if she likes you.

JMHO

i'd say the majority of women are psychotic and "over" emotional. you get into one little fight over "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT ON THE PHONE YOU DOG!!??"
"it was someone named laquisha jenkins and she wanted to sell me some magazines and i just said no"
next thing you know, you'd find the police at your door step and she accusses you of beating her because you are on roid rage just to get her "revenge"...

Happens a lot to a lot of people on the boards... and a lot of them were in the relationship for years and it ended badly (some went to prison)...

if it's not... well...
think of it this way... ask her if she ever took it up the butt... she'll freak out and find it extremely offensive and ill mannered... right?
well, that's a personal question... where if the answer is yes, she could be judged as a slut.
same thing with the juice... it's a personal question that you don't have to tell the truth about. atleast not now...

and trust me... she probably lied to you many more times than you think jsut to impress you, if she likes you.

JMHO

LOL...well said. Listen to this man.

if it's not... well...

JMHO

Agreed....if later down the road things get serious, serious enough that you really trust her and possibly marry her, that's when you should be honest. Until then, she is a psychotic stranger as far as i'm concerned! :)

The key words here are "just started dating". Unless you truly believe you could spend the rest of your life with her, then wait and see how things go before you tell her anything about your illegal drug usage. Theres really no way of knowing this now anyway, it takes a long period of time to truly get to know someone.

Not only can it cause unneeded problems during the relationship like her blaming arguments or anger on the gear, but she could also use it against you if things go sour.

You got plenty of time to figure things out bro, I wouldn't rush telling her stuff like this.

Sound advice there. :)

and trust me... she probably lied to you many more times than you think

LOL... ain't that the truth? :eek:

if it's not... well...

JMHO

Seems to be spoken from a man with some experience.... I'd listen to this advice. Also, sounds like we have dated a few of the exact same women here....

The way I see it is if she has to ask, she's too ignorant(I mean this in the most endearing way) to deserve the truth at this point in your relationship. However I do think it's straight up retarded to be in a LTR with a girl where you need to hide your gear use. I know guys that have their own ritual of how they take injections w/o her seeing, hiding their stash, etc. IMNSHO if you don't trust a girl enough to know she won't freak out and call the cops, your priest, your mom, etc. when she finds your stash, you probably shouldn't be living with/dating her in the 1st place.

Guys go to extreme lengths to keep their supply of ass in check. Personally, I think it's too much work to hide it. I'll just stick with the chicks that are already familiar with the bb lifestyle as opposed to the ones that I've gotta convince what I'm doing isn't as bad as the media says. I've made exceptions in the past for certain girls but it seems like as soon as her friends hear about it I instantly become Chris Benoit ready to rage at any moment. Usually it's just her friend's jealousy masked with genuine concern for her well being. Therefore I'll stick to the ones that already know what's up. Fortunately I live where there's no shortage of figure competitors, gym hos, etc. I might not be so picky if I lived in the cornfields of Nebraska or the dairy farms of Wisconsin though.

Betrayal comes in many forms-a needle in your ass w/o her knowing or her cute co-worker's dick in her ass w/o you knowing. Same Shit. A lot of guys won't like hearing this, but if you don't respect your girl enough to be honest with her, or not lie to her by omission, your relationship is probably a joke. I'll die old and lonely before I end up in a relationship w/o mutual respect, trust, and total honesty. Just my 2 cc's.

Last edited:

Just adding my (small) voice to the wise chorus. Lie unless its legal in your country. It isn't really any of her business until the relationship becomes long term. You have no obligation to spill your guts so early and she has no business prying so early.

perfect...

Guys go to extreme lengths to keep their supply of ass in check.

This should either be

"Guys go to extreme lengths to keep their supply of ass flowing."

or

"Guys go to extreme lengths to keep their supply of AAS hidden."

Betrayal comes in many forms-a needle in your ass w/o her knowing or her cute co-worker's dick in her ass w/o you knowing. Same Shit.

I beg to differ. There is no comparison to be made between sexual infidelity and privately using AAS. Unless you are swingers then coupling (short or long term) entails sexual fidelity, it's a "social contract" if you like. There is no such implied/social contract in relation to your use of drugs unless your using could reasonably place her freedom, life or health in jeopardy eg. you share needles or you use recreational drugs and then drive a car with her in it. There is no angle I can find in which sexual infidelity belongs in the same category as self-regarding drug use.

Where does this obligation to tell a short-term partner everything about yourself come from? Do you also reveal every detail of your medical history ( "In 1983 I had a vicious case of hemorrhoids and the year before I caught the clap and my dick oozed puss for months...")?

Just my 2 cc's.

You'll get change from that.

lie - truth

it's not white or black or as simple as it's written above...
people have to understand that women need reassurance to something they ask, or they need TO HEAR the answer they want even if it's not the truth.
If your best friend (male) kept stretching his t-shirt against his belly and looked at himself in the mirror for 15 minutes then looked at you and said "do you think i'm fat?"
what would you say?
"yeah you're fucking fat and you fucking know it. but you're still my best friend and who the fuck cares if you're fat or not."
that's gonna put a huge smile on his face... and if your best friend acted like that, i'd encourage you to find other best friends that don't act like that.

but if your girlfriend/wife kept looking at herself in the mirror and she weighs 200 lbs, looks at you and says "do you think i'm fat?"... knowing that you find her sexy and attractive even at 200 lbs because you love her... what are you gonna say? "yeah, you need to lose a couple of lbs... or maybe a 100"... SHE KNOWS SHE'S FUCKING FAT!!! SHE KNOWS SHE WOULD LOOK BETTER IF SHE LOST THE WEIGHT!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE ASK A QUESTION THAT PUTS YOU IN AN AWKWARD POSITION???
BECAUSE SHE'S LOOKING FOR REASSURANCE!!!!
"honey, you wanna look like an assless titless twig? I don't want a woman that looks like a 13 year old anorexic boy... no sir, i want my woman with sexy ass curves!! SEXEH LIKE MA BABEH!!!"
she'll bluch and giggle and say "oh stop it hehehe"...

YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS LOOKING FOR REASSURANCE!!!
"I know he's big, strong, all muscly and all... god please don't let him use steroids... what'll i tell my family and freinds if i'm dating a roid raged meathead... what if he gets mad and hits me... i should ask"...

trust me... she didn't mean to ask "are you using steroids behind everyone's back?"
she meant to ask "promise me you won't be one of those idiot meat heads who are retarded, always talk about GNC, the latest otomix parachute pants colors, beats people up for fun, and punches his girlfriend whenever he's mad?"

and you answered correctly... you said "no" to a question that asks if you represent the stereotypical roid head in the media.

don't feel bad... everyone here lies to their wife/Gf all the time TO MAKE THINGS BETTER...
here's an example of REAL lying...
"can you please be honest honey"
"sure babe"
"have you ever cheated on me?"
"NO!!! HOW COULD YOU EVER ASK THAT!"
"then, what's this video tape of you and this hooker doing it in our bedroom 4 days ago about?"

that's a lie...

I've been dating the same girl for over 3 years. Throughout maybe 1.5 of the years I have been cycling on and off. I never once "raged" on her and I've always been a gentleman and treated her like a princess.

She is very fit and into looking good, so sometimes I'll hook her up with ECA or Clenbuterol. So that was a good way to ease her into bodybuilding drug use. I let her know I used it to help get me cut up and she liked using it too because it helped her. A little bit further into the relationship, somehow the convo came up and she asked what else I take (she was already very, very suspicious of my AAS use). I told her "just things that help me get bigger and stronger. I take low doses of it and only do it for a certain amount of time." She said "ok, just don't rage out on me!" and I explained to her that for over a year I've been using these "supplements" and it never happened once. She hasn't mentioned it ever again and I was glad I got it off my chest. I never even used the word "Steroids" and I never had to mention pinning or anything. I would say give it some time and let her feel comfortable with you. Down the road, you can always sit down with her and bring it up in a nonchalant way. I would just stay away from all the details "yeah I site inject every day and use a variety of steroids, like Trenbolone which is used on cattle" etc etc. Keep it simple and don't make a big deal out of it and only tell her once she is very comfortable with you and sees that your aren't just a big juicer but a good guy and a worthy boyfriend.

That's my experience at least. I never let anybody else know about my AAS use except for a few close friends. People have their suspicions but that is all they have.

OK I maybe the only one that goes against the grain here have but I told EVERY woman I have dated(if they are around more then a month & We are committed I'm 100% HONEST)...I'll tell You why:
a)they appreciate the honesty(weather they personally approve or not knowing I didn't lie is appreciated)
b)they can tell anyway(women aren't stupid & We aren't the 1st they've seen shirtless...as soon as they do, they know)
c)sounds dumb but...its another person to pin Me(most have actually volunteered to after they know)
d)they reap the benes(women might "say" they don't like the fact that You juice, but lemme tell You, they sure don't mind when all their girlfriends are gawking at You & commenting on how they wished their bf was as built)

Now as for You guys scared of Your women turning psycho...I feel bad for You, You should do a better job at picking Your mates;)

#1 question is "why would she ever ask you a question like that"? Most girls are interested in many things. But a girl off the street asks you right up front if "you're using anything"?? I'm confused, where did that come from?

Most girls who see a muscular guy appreciate him for him. And would not ask a question like that. :confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131