over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lying about steroid use

another point that is never brought up...even when married it is in HER BEST INTEREST not to know. Ask any of the wives caught up in guys getting busted and the legal implications for them, especially as parents...guys think they are doing the right thing by being honest with their wives when in reality they are risking their own freedom if the relationship turns ugly, and risking causing their spouse serious problems if they were to be arrested or property searched etc. I have been doing this for 20 plus years and thankfully left the illicit part of my life behind. but i recommend anyone using these chemicals store them outside the family home, you can rent a temp controlled small storage unit for 15 bux or so a month, go by once or twice per week and load your pins, now you have a situation where there are no illegal drugs in your home at all and no risk of ANYONE finding anything there.

Married w/children should really read this and take to heart. Best point yet!

Hey...I actually have had some expierence with this subject...first marriage; she was totally against it...So here I am marriage number too and she is not for it but like she said at least she knows...I told her from the begining that I do use, not all the time but from time to time...that it was really the one thing that I do and will not change...I explained the rules like we do not talk about it in public or to family...it is our secret.
When we returned from our deployment she asked that I not use until she got prego...I consider that a compromise and agreed...she is now prego and I am gathering something big..lol

As for the girl in the orginal post I am sure that she was hearing the BS from her friends both the male and female...most people and I really mean most think that we can eat this or inject that and be big and strong...they have no idea about the time and dedication involved.

Do not think negative of her because she asked...or be suspicious. You might want to level with her early.

She's probably lied to you. It's fairly natural.

Think about it, how many women have you been with that haven't said you were the best sex they ever had??? I've heard it from them all. Do I believe it? I'd like to, but I know damn well women tell that to everyone. Anyone ever had a chick tell them they were not the best? Doubt it. Maybe after a breakup... They all lie about the # of guys they've been with too.

My point is that everyone lies. I would not tell her at this point.

I would have to agree with the last post that if you tell her now...it makes you look like you lie all the time.
I would be sneaky and see how she feels about it...get her opinion and tell her that your thinking about it...and just have not made up your mind yet...then if it ever comes out that you did than, you can revert back to the fact that you talked about it...

Here is what I found about the other sex...that if you make a mistake you will need to appolgize for 6 months and kiss their butts but if they make the mistake you MUST forgive them the moment the y sound in "I am sorry" comes out of their mouth...

and that is why I love them...:)

Been married 11 years.Wife has known since the begining. She does GH with me now. As long as I am not selling it or spending too much on it she is okay. Now, if it was a rec drug she would cut me.lol:p

dont say anything until u r certain this is going to be a long term deal. if u r feeling guilty for lying to her just simply ask her how many men she has slept with. the two lies will cancel each other out and u will both be even.

dont say anything until u r certain this is going to be a long term deal. if u r feeling guilty for lying to her just simply ask her how many men she has slept with. the two lies will cancel each other out and u will both be even.

very sneaky.........like the way you think!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws