over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mattress suggestions?

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Was shopping around for a new mattress since I realized I'm slowly sinking in mine. Beyond that my wife and I both get quite sore around the lower back from the mattress we currently own.

I was looking into the Bear mattress. Apparently they have some sort of heat return in the form of infrared for injury recovery. This would be an awesome feature if it were true. 10 year warranty I believe. The other mattress I was scoping was the Nectar. They have a deal right now mattress sells lifetime warranty. 365 day trial to try the bed free shipping and returns. Two memory foam cooled pillows for around 700.

Anyways, these were just two I looked at. Anyway have any recommendations for mattresses?

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

emcewen

Registered
Brooklyn beds King, medium firmness. The sheets and mattress cover are super nice and cheap.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I like mine without urine/jizz stains

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Wife and I use Temper material, despite some serious low back injuries this mattress leaves me pain free in the morning

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ask Big A...He's the mattress connoisseur:cool:

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Bet he kicks down on the $$$$ though, lol. I'd still love to hear what his thoughts are:cool:

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This same thread popped up a little while back I believe it was Elvia looking for one, search for it there was a lot of good info....

Montego

Registered
My current mattress is a Sealy hybrid with memory foam as well as coils. It's the only one I've ever owned where I actually sleep well.

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Anyone have one of those Casper mattress' or any of the other ones you always see advertised on TV? (Sorry not trying to hijack!)

formula1069

Registered
Tempur-pedic
Expensive but worth it IMO
Mine was about $3k
Free 90 day trial, return it if you don't like it

liv2pb

Registered
Restonic Health Rest, best $1,500 I've ever spent. I will never cheap out on a mattress again.

brucepancake

Banned
I was going to make a post just to share the new bed I bought. I am 5'6 210 with a lot of muscle. I like firm but wanted it to feel good too. The Winward is the best bed I have ever had. I look forward to going to bed and I dont get as hot as I use to on my old bed.
Legend Winward 15.5" Luxury Firm Mattress

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Tempur-pedic
Expensive but worth it IMO
Mine was about $3k
Free 90 day trial, return it if you don't like it
I like mine too especially after it was broke in a bit. I got mine on a 50% sale @ around $1500. I'd buy another one without question if the funds allowed me to do so.

Bio

Staff member
Registered
I think the next bed is going to be a Sleep Number. The thought of being able to adjust the firmness of the bed according to how I'm feeling, injuries or surgeries is very appealing. For those that have one, how do you like it?

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Yeah, funny shit :rolleyes: I have a storage unit full of as new mattresses, that find their way in there for various reasons..

Best I have found is 100% latex. And I am talking about the entire mattress is latex, not just a portion of it and the rest foam.

Also, the one I have is made with latex from the only organic latex plantation in the world that is in Belgium. That way no gases get released when you sleep. That is the biggest danger with foam or latex mattresses, especially if they were made with "green" foam.

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Yeah, funny shit :rolleyes: I have a storage unit full of as new mattresses, that find their way in there for various reasons..

Best I have found is 100% latex. And I am talking about the entire mattress is latex, not just a portion of it and the rest foam.

Also, the one I have is made with latex from the only organic latex plantation in the world that is in Belgium. That way no gases get released when you sleep. That is the biggest danger with foam or latex mattresses, especially if they were made with "green" foam.
I wont ask how you acquired such a collection, but could I maybe get one of those mattresses off you lol?

I've read alot on the foam releasing cancer causing gasses from the petroleum based products and the fire retardant materials.

I need to do more research. There is a good list of options for matresses members posted.

I'll try to to find the Elvia thread.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

charmander

Newbies
HELIX SLEEP

they build/personalize your mattress, you get same quality as $10,000 ones for less than 1/10th the price

https://www.helixsleep.com

(although anybody who spends 10k on a mattress has his priorities all wrong, rofl)

Bio

Staff member
Registered
HELIX SLEEP

they build/personalize your mattress, you get same quality as $10,000 ones for less than 1/10th the price

https://www.helixsleep.com

(although anybody who spends 10k on a mattress has his priorities all wrong, rofl)
Money spent is relative to money on hand. 10k might not be much to certain people.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
AndroDHB