over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Max Charles

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This guy is jacked really shows a tremendous difference in one trainees style/form from many others...to me his form is ridiculously bad, but the guy is a beast.
Makes you wonder if he lightened up some of his weights and did some better range of motion with more reps mixed in with his ultra heavy if he would be that much bigger? or maybe not?
People like him amaze me, you hear so much about proper form then a guy like him comes along and moves weights in some cases an inch or 2 and just jacked...genetics would be my thought but really it just amazes me the variation of peoples training and yet they get results.
Max Charles Smashes Back Part One

Just goes to show you how little we actually know. :banghead:

Just goes to show you how little we actually know. :banghead:

Yes absolutely, the longer I do this the more I realize I dont know jack...just fool myself into thinking I do sometimes lol.

he also has some freaky genetics. i remember he spoke last year on a video about it's diet and it was really practically nothing compared to what you would think.

serious genes right there

i have seen that kind of training yield those types of results a few times in my life. i personally prefer much sticter full range of motion. just think it's easier on the joints and way less prone to injury. of course i use much lighter weights too!

Ask Ross-It has nothing to do with work or genetics. Its all drugs. Anyone can look like that if they take the same amount of drugs HAHAHAHAHHA:banghead:

i'd take good genetics over drugs any day of the week...

kinda like the old saying, "i'd rather be lucky than good"

I'd like to go grab a beer with that guy, seems like a fun guy to kick it with

I'd like to go grab a beer with that guy, seems like a fun guy to kick it with
I have to agree!,,he is also very educated.

Its whatever you feel works for you tbh, that sort of training may not affect me or you, but it affects him. Thats my opinion anyways, we dont know if he just feels pure muscles in them movements or not. My arms and shoulders continously grow...yet EVERYone i have trained with doing shoulders and arms say they feel shit when they train them like me...yet when im doing it i feel NOTHING but my muscles doing all the work....weird one

Its whatever you feel works for you tbh, that sort of training may not affect me or you, but it affects him. Thats my opinion anyways, we dont know if he just feels pure muscles in them movements or not. My arms and shoulders continously grow...yet EVERYone i have trained with doing shoulders and arms say they feel shit when they train them like me...yet when im doing it i feel NOTHING but my muscles doing all the work....weird one

Absolutely. Its obvious Max is growing hes jacked, I know his training would never work for me, especially on back movements but obviously it does work for him.
My arms and legs can be trained any which o way and they grow -my back on the other hand takes a lot more thought, planning and meticulous form.
To each his own, thats part of bodybuilding is finding YOUR path to success.

Absolutely. Its obvious Max is growing hes jacked, I know his training would never work for me, especially on back movements but obviously it does work for him.
My arms and legs can be trained any which o way and they grow -my back on the other hand takes a lot more thought, planning and meticulous form.
To each his own, thats part of bodybuilding is finding YOUR path to success.

if you watch the whole workout youll understand why he trains like that if the part 1 was just his workout then it would be safe to say its all genetics but after watching part 2 theres a method to the madness

Last edited:
i think walking up the stairs with a chocolate bar would work for him... and people like this really should not give others advice ...seems like hes stubborn and if he took someones advice hed probably look a whole lot different...

the guy in the grey shirt dummied him on the smith deads LOL

Pretty 100% positive he is actually receptive to advice particularly on legs as I know someone is training him on them.

from what I saw in his previous MD interview, he also eats once a day.

Amazing!
My training partner is like that, eats a bowl of cereal in the morning shows up kicks my ass, and tells me hes hungry hasnt eaten since breakfast.
I just shake my head and say "freak!!".
Guy is 265 and built like a shit-brik-house.

Us skinny tykes have to pound 7-8 meals a day and get up at 3am and eat and still cant seem to get going lol.

I love witnessing these guys, and at the same time I am jealous of them.

Ask Ross-It has nothing to do with work or genetics. Its all drugs. Anyone can look like that if they take the same amount of drugs HAHAHAHAHHA:banghead:
i tend to agree with ross :cool: :lightbulb:
That Ross guy is a pretty smart cookie, if you really listen to him.

WOW, I find that hard to believe but its not impossible. I would like to know if that is true.:eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity