over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope vs TheGreytop HGH

asked him to take the test before buying, only that he does the test correctly, in the deltoids, 3 exact hours, others do to fuck the dog as they want and how many units they want, then it all goes wrong, if you do not always do the same reference for the test

Are you talking about a serum test? If so why? You should be testing igf-1 levels. This is why you take hgh. Not saying serum isn't an ok baseline but I've seen serum levels high and igf-1 levels low. I don't care what my serum levels are as long as my IGF-1 levels are raised. And you don't have to worry about fasting or injecting 10iu 3 hours before the test.

So this isn't always true for everyone but it will get you close. Say you have a basline igf-1 of 200. Then for every iu you take your levels should go up about 100 points. So if you're taking 4iu a day you can add 400 + your baseline of 200 and your score should be around 600. If you're taking 2iu a day then you add 200 + 200 and you should be close to 400. Again this is an average but my numbers have been very close to this everytime I tested the Meditrope Blacks and the TheGreytops.

So this isn't always true for everyone but it will get you close. Say you have a basline igf-1 of 200. Then for every iu you take your levels should go up about 100 points. So if you're taking 4iu a day you can add 400 + your baseline of 200 and your score should be around 600. If you're taking 2iu a day then you add 200 + 200 and you should be close to 400. Again this is an average but my numbers have been very close to this everytime I tested the Meditrope Blacks and the TheGreytops.

yes it is correct, roughly so, very good

My reps and other customers have paid hgh, no free, they will do their tests this week

ship from warehouse domestic, i have sent you a PM with info

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm new to this board (like I said I'm a vet on a couple others) so I don't know you or anyone here that has tested your product. What I do know is that 99% of generics do not consistently test good. I've been around long enough to see this. Unless they are coming from the 2 main guys in China I wouldn't buy it. One kit good the next bad.

The first has to test my hgh, which you definitely do not know, is a serious and respected moderator of this forum, of his own initiative. I respect him as a serious and honest person. If it was rubbish he would have told me in the face. I wait to receive test from common mortals, Greece, Spain, Italy, USA that have pay for hgh

Last edited:
Don't take this the wrong way but I'm new to this board (like I said I'm a vet on a couple others) so I don't know you or anyone here that has tested your product. What I do know is that 99% of generics do not consistently test good. I've been around long enough to see this. Unless they are coming from the 2 main guys in China I wouldn't buy it. One kit good the next bad.

Are you the chad from ASF?

Phil is right...2 years of greys and 4 months of legit huma's at half the dose of the greys...i'm never going back to the chinese generic ever...id rather stop then use that stuff again. Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The first has to test my hgh, which you definitely do not know, is a serious and respected moderator of this forum, of his own initiative. I respect him as a serious and honest person. If it was rubbish he would have told me in the face. I wait to receive test from common mortals, Greece, Spain, Italy, USA that have pay for hgh

I understand that but I was just letting you know why I wouldn't buy from you. That's all not bashing you either.

Phil is right...2 years of greys and 4 months of legit huma's at half the dose of the greys...i'm never going back to the chinese generic ever...id rather stop then use that stuff again. Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I get it but the cost of US pharm is crazy expensive. Especially if you're running it all year long. I wish I could but with 4 kids I have to have an AAS and HGH budget! lol

Meditrope/blacks = produced in %#*Not pharma. Overdosed to 13-15iu. Decent gh.

Greys/supertropin = ¥¥£€ production, Chinese pharma "rebranded" for black market. Great purity numbers and low dimers.

The end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meditrope/blacks = produced in *^%# Not pharma. Overdosed to 13-15iu. Decent gh.

Greys/supertropin = ¥¥¥£€ production, Chinese pharma "rebranded" for black market. Great purity numbers and low dimers.

The end.

Not sure who you get your Meditrope blacks from but mine and most others I know come from ¥£€ Same factory as TheGreyTops.

Not sure who you get your Meditrope blacks from but mine and most others I know come from ¥¥Same factory as TheGreyTops.
Wrong. Wrong. Your shipment came from ## yes.

Just an FYI, I know Chadd from WCBB and Peak, he's a good guy. Just in case anybody wondering if he is real or not, lol. He and a few other guys have tested a lot on themselves. Chadd, you should share some of your results.

Chadd, there are a lot of fake members that come here, so the MODS usually have to weed them out as time progresses. Just wanted to give a heads up to all reading, including Chadd, for this post. Chadd, just be careful on asking for shipping info and stuff, it is not allowed here, so some of your posts may get deleted. I'm sure you will understand.

GI Bro has some good insight as a note. He seems to know some ins and outs.

As another note, I am not up on any of this myself.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, I know Chadd from WCBB and Peak, he's a good guy. Just in case anybody wondering if he is real or not, lol. He and a few other guys have tested a lot on themselves. Chadd, you should share some of your results.

Chadd, there are a lot of fake members that come here, so the MODS usually have to weed them out as time progresses. Just wanted to give a heads up to all reading, including Chadd, for this post. Chadd, just be careful on asking for shipping info and stuff, it is not allowed here, so some of your posts may get deleted. I'm sure you will understand.

GI Bro has some good insight as a note. He seems to know some ins and outs.

As another note, I am not up on any of this myself.

Thank man appreciate it and sorry if I asked something against board rules.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws