advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike036, Aurum RX Anomass 400 log and bloods.

Any chance you could send me the link for this as well?

Himalaya mike

The gods of Ayurvedic medicine. They rule the market along with zhandu and dabur. Himalaya has the lion share of market though.

This is one of the top brand BAMS doctors (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) use on prescription meds in India. I know a good few.

I use a lot of their products.

but u dont want to order from American site very expensive

there is a ebay shop which delivers to America and uk and all over the world from India.

100 percent legit and reliable. cheap and comes through fine straight from India.

I will PM u their web address. go to American ebay and order ashwaghanda. Also get few tubs of their brahmi for mind and memory.

will pm u ok mate.

you get like triple the shit compare to uk or American store of himalaya.

I have recommended that store to few people here.

I either get family to send me stuff or i order from this ebay shop.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

No training today,i did 20 minutes fasted cardio this morning.Tomorrow is legs and tri’s and then I will finish with 20 minutes on the elliptical.Last nights meal,chicken in a Spanish style red sauce ,I had some spicey guacamole not pictured(got to get those healthy fats)

Attachments

• 1BA51CAD-7DD1-4164-98B2-FD6F064AAF67.jpeg
    1BA51CAD-7DD1-4164-98B2-FD6F064AAF67.jpeg
    550.8 KB · Views: 106
Today was a rest day.Everything is going good.The Anomass400 is a strong product,I have only been using 2mls/week and am happy with the results so far.I already ordered/paid for my bloodwork from Cratus Medical,I used Viking for 10% off.I will wait a couple of more weeks and go to Labcorp.

Last edited:
Back and bi’s this morning.A little over 3 weeks on the Anomass400,2mls/week

Attachments

• 5B8C4EF6-E9E2-4DAA-8F3C-8BE51AF14FF0.jpeg
    5B8C4EF6-E9E2-4DAA-8F3C-8BE51AF14FF0.jpeg
    707.2 KB · Views: 95
Looks like you are making some progress Mike....nice job. Tren does a body good.....

Looks like you are making some progress Mike....nice job. Tren does a body good.....

Thanks gunga! Yea,it’s pretty amazing what a low dose of tren can do

For whatever reason my insomnia came back the last 3 nights.I took just one Benadryl and I was able to sleep and not wake up groggy,in the past I would take 2 Benadryl and had trouble waking up.Today is a no training day,I am contemplating doing some fasted cardio(treadmill).

Chest and shoulders this morning
4 smith flat bench
4 seated cable press
4 seated fly machine
4 hammer strength military press
4 side lateral raises

Back and bi’s this morning.A little over 3 weeks on the Anomass400,2mls/week
Nice. Can already easily see your progress. Sorry about the sleeping issues. I'm one that can't sleep more than 4-5 hours at most.....been like that my whole life. Plus I train first thing in the mornings like you....and it can be tough!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Just did my bloodwork at Labcorp,thanks to Cratus Medical I was able to do this ,I live in a state where you need a script from a doc.

I trained legs and tris yesterday,then did 20 minutes on the eliptical.This Anomass400 is a quality product.The label claims only 100mg of tren e but I swear there has to be more,I have never been so irritable in my life.I am only using 2mls/week so that’s 300mg test e,300mg EQ and 200mg tren e.I have used tren many times around 400mg/week in the past and never once felt the way I have been feeling the last couple of weeks.I did bloodwork yesterday but I know this product is strong as hell,my body has changed in the short amount of time I have been using this product .You can see my pic on the first page of this log and compare it to the one just a couple of weeks later.I will put a new pic up next week

You are improving , the pics dont lie.

im starting to get a little irratible myself at 300mg trenA a week. Vikings shit sure is potent. Try the 4 square breathing if you catch yourself getting irratible. Breath in for 4secs, hold 4 secs, exhale 4 secs, repeat. If you do it for a minute it helps calm you and trick your body into relaxing.

Good luck man , keep on grinding away

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

30 days on 2 ml’s/week of Anomass400.I am trying to post a progress pic and it is not working again.I will email it to Viking and ask him to post it for me

Did back and bi’s yesterday.Strenght has been steadily increasing.I am up about 7 pounds but look leaner and more muscular then when I started this log about a month ago.Trensomnia is in full effect.I was hoping with this lower dose of tren I am using I wouldn’t have any issues but that is not the case.I can’t imagine how some guys use 700mg of tren/week,200mg is causing me severe sleep issues and I am just so damn irratable.I am a very laid back person and it takes a lot to get me angry.These last couple of weeks I am pissy over the littlest things.

Did back and bi’s yesterday.Strenght has been steadily increasing.I am up about 7 pounds but look leaner and more muscular then when I started this log about a month ago.Trensomnia is in full effect.I was hoping with this lower dose of tren I am using I wouldn’t have any issues but that is not the case.I can’t imagine how some guys use 700mg of tren/week,200mg is causing me severe sleep issues and I am just so damn irratable.I am a very laid back person and it takes a lot to get me angry.These last couple of weeks I am pissy over the littlest things.

Gotta admit....I cussed out a really long red traffic light the other day :D. Other than that, been keeping my cool like Aurthur Fonzerelli for the most part while on tren....

My blood results came back. 300mg/week in divided shots 150mg,injected wed and Sunday,blood draw on Tuesday

Attachments

• 8B6C5836-88EA-4E40-9E91-F16696460CCB.jpeg
    8B6C5836-88EA-4E40-9E91-F16696460CCB.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 43

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member