over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mixing protein with half&half

it's illegal because the corporate fat cat faggots are greedy and want you to buy their shit milk so you can get lots of estrogen and antibiotics and other various noxious chemicals into you so later they can go on to sell you drugs to treat your new health problems.

That was really funny, I lol'ed. :D

Thanks guys. Doesn't look like I can get it (raw milk) in my area (but I will be moving in a while and might be able to get it then). In the meantime I'll just do what I do!

That was really funny, I lol'ed. :D

that is exactly some of the reason why its illegal, pasteurized dairy is a junk food, its not comparable to farm fresh milk at all , there not the same food. pasteurized dairy will cause healthy problem for most .it s a food that will cause physical degernation and like he said you will then be sick and most likely go to the doctors who will give you drugs. most people don't realize how important food is to your health. big business likes you eating processed worthless food so when you get sick you get drugs from the doctors. its all about maximizing profit. if everyone was perfectly healthy there would be a lot less jobs in our treatment health care sysetem.. same with crime, no crime ,lost less jobs in crime prevention. we live in a society that thinks about health as in treating disease so that leads to system all around in casuing disease both intentionally and unintentionally. if you want to be healthy you study healthy people not disease.

it backwards. it is like me saying i want to be rich so my best bet in learning how is to study poor people and see how not to be ric that would be assine right of course you study how rich people got there. healthcare should not be about curing or treating . it should be about prevention. study people who are perfectly healthy and copy them. think about how different our system is, what do our healthcare provider do. do they tell and educate you how to live a perfectly healthy and how to prevent any problems from every happening or do they spend most of their time running diagnostic tests, prescribing drugs and doing surgeries? there solution is always surgery or drugs, how about show me how my body can get itself better on its own?

anyways what you want to take out of this is do not try this with pasteurized dairy. the results will not be the same, get raw dairy. that and eggs are 2 of the most anabolic foods period. vince gironda knew this and he said you can use eggs like steroids, he is right. mass loading eggs especially raw ones will peak your hormone production.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Doesn't look like I can get it (raw milk) in my area (but I will be moving in a while and might be able to get it then). In the meantime I'll just do what I do!

you have a couple option . one is find somone who sells raw milk in your area.look here it lists by state. you need to get farm fresh milk, which means from a farmer who specifically does this to sell the milk raw. this is very important. if you get it from a farm that normally produces for teh pasteurized dairy industry that milk is not the same and could contain pathogenic bacteria much easier. in milk produced properly pathogenic bacteria will 99.999 never exist, the milk itself will kill them. but cows fed improperly(hence corn fed) and given atibotics will have different gut bacteria and produce different milk that cows that are fed properly.

http://www.realmilk.com/

you also want to get milk that does is not pumped many times is forcefully pushed through too many tubes, it will partially denature the protein. this is why vince gironda said always mix you protein with a spoon. he got this info from the diary industry itself
if you look at any dairy production manual the information is there that pumping changes the structure of the milk, if the milk is handled improperly with too much force , too many times it will not be as nutritious. the protein itself is fragile. i have talked to many dairy farmers and the ones that care about this and careful about how the milk is handled from the cow to the whatever package it send it in. big dairy does not care about this and their milk is pumped many many times. the care about profit pure and simple, getting as much milk as possible from every cow , pool it, pasteurize it , sell it , its factory farming with an assembly line mentality. their milk is pumped many times and pooled from many dairies together. the nutritional quality is not important at all to big dairy

this actually is what causes many problems. if the milk is pumped to many times its digestibility goes way down and it starts causing more mucus issues on top of the ones pasteurization causes. some can actually tolerate even pasteurized dairy much better as long as it has not been pumped to many times, hopefully only once. raw milk producers understand people who want their product are looking for a health product so they understand what i am saying about properly taking care of cows and not pumping. that is what i mean by go to someone who produces specifically to sell raw

option 2 is organic pastures dairy, their products are available all acorss California in hundreds of stores, they also ship to all California. shipping raw dairy out of state is illegal, except for i believe raw colostrum which i think they get away with selling as a supplement, colostrum is incredible stuff, its basically raw milk with added iimmunoglobulins(naturally from the mother cow off course) and other growth factors (that help with immunity by the way) its more expensive than raw milk but i think they can ship it out of state. its only produced by cows for a few days after the calves are born that is why it is more expensive. call them if interested

http://www.organicpastures.com/

Last edited:
Drink the milky

You guys are both right (mule and rosco). From what I understand, a cow cannot live on grain alone. When the factory dairies use this feeding method, the only way to keep the cows alive at all on this diet is pumping them full of antibiotics. It is sad how much the public has been brainwashed to accept that pasteurized/homogenized/vitamins added/grain-fed milk is absolutely necessary for their own safety. Ironically, some of my friends who were all: "you're gonna get sick from that!" are now asking me to pick them up a gallon when I make my milk runs. It just tastes so damn good!

You guys are both right (mule and rosco). It just tastes so damn good!

I actually look forward to my tall glass of OP raw milk every night about as much as I look forward to heavy deads and squats. You just KNOW it's good for you. I never got that feeling from that bullshit mainstream molested milk.

this is why vince gironda said always mix you protein with a spoon. he got this info from the diary industry itself
if you look at any dairy production manual the information is there that pumping changes the structure of the milk, if the milk is handled improperly with too much force , too many times it will not be as nutritious. the protein itself is fragile.

So by me using pasteurized milk with my protein, and mixing it in a blender, just how much damage am I doing to the protein? If my shakes are roughly 40g of protein (28g whey powder + 12g milk protein), how much of that am I damaging?

So by me using pasteurized milk with my protein, and mixing it in a blender, just how much damage am I doing to the protein? If my shakes are roughly 40g of protein (28g whey powder + 12g milk protein), how much of that am I damaging?

I dont understand mixing any dairy with a whey protein isolate, you pay for a WPI which has gone through a process to extract all of the good, high quality aspects fractioned out of the dairy (mainly from cheese production) and then mix it with milk or cream and impair the digestion and breakdown of the expensive stuff that you paid for. If you mix it with milk you wont get the quality you otherwise would, it wont digest properly.

I dont understand mixing any dairy with a whey protein isolate, you pay for a WPI which has gone through a process to extract all of the good, high quality aspects fractioned out of the dairy (mainly from cheese production) and then mix it with milk or cream and impair the digestion and breakdown of the expensive stuff that you paid for. If you mix it with milk you wont get the quality you otherwise would, it wont digest properly.

See stuff like this, in addition to stuff about forcing protein through tubes damaging the protein structure and subsequently making it less digestible - is stuff I don't understand.

I work with proteins every day as a lab technician and I've studied them a bit w/ a BA in cellular and molecular biology, however I haven't fully applied my background to the science of protein metabolism.

I understand that pressure, heat, vigorous mixing, and enzymes can all denature protein to varying degrees. What I don't understand is how denaturing effects how they are digested and how even shearing of amino acids can effect absorption because ultimately the body takes amino acids and forms glutamate which is used to create energy and urea. Whats left of the amino acid is further broken into intermediates used to facilitate the other energy producing cycles in cellular metabolism. Besides, I eat cooked meat all the time - isn't that similar to drinking pasteurized milk?

Now I suppose that raw milk contains growth factors and metabolic signals that stay chemically active and provide some sort of use besides direct conversion into fuel. How that stuff stays bioactive in your gut is beyond me, but I'd love to see a simple writeup with some science behind it. I'm not even skeptical, if raw milk was readily available for me I would just as soon drink it - I've looked around though and sadly, it isn't.

The way I see it, you can't really win no matter what you eat - there always seems to be some parameter that is below optimal "oh you gotta stir your protein with a spoon and stand on your head when you drink it cus blah blah blah blah"... I wake up and get out of the door in 20 minutes because I don't have all morning to jack around... I gotta sleep to let the proteins work and work to buy the proteins in the first place. :)

It's fun to learn about new things and optimize your diet and daily routine but sometimes you gotta go with the hand you are dealt and hope that somehow someway you can still progress.

See stuff like this, in addition to stuff about forcing protein through tubes damaging the protein structure and subsequently making it less digestible - is stuff I don't understand.

I work with proteins every day as a lab technician and I've studied them a bit w/ a BA in cellular and molecular biology, however I haven't fully applied my background to the science of protein metabolism.

I understand that pressure, heat, vigorous mixing, and enzymes can all denature protein to varying degrees. What I don't understand is how denaturing effects how they are digested and how even shearing of amino acids can effect absorption because ultimately the body takes amino acids and forms glutamate which is used to create energy and urea. Whats left of the amino acid is further broken into intermediates used to facilitate the other energy producing cycles in cellular metabolism. Besides, I eat cooked meat all the time - isn't that similar to drinking pasteurized milk?

Now I suppose that raw milk contains growth factors and metabolic signals that stay chemically active and provide some sort of use besides direct conversion into fuel. How that stuff stays bioactive in your gut is beyond me, but I'd love to see a simple writeup with some science behind it. I'm not even skeptical, if raw milk was readily available for me I would just as soon drink it - I've looked around though and sadly, it isn't.

The way I see it, you can't really win no matter what you eat - there always seems to be some parameter that is below optimal "oh you gotta stir your protein with a spoon and stand on your head when you drink it cus blah blah blah blah"... I wake up and get out of the door in 20 minutes because I don't have all morning to jack around... I gotta sleep to let the proteins work and work to buy the proteins in the first place. :)

It's fun to learn about new things and optimize your diet and daily routine but sometimes you gotta go with the hand you are dealt and hope that somehow someway you can still progress.

Cow's milk is made for baby cows, a cow has 4 stomachs to break this down and fully digest. Adult cows don't even use it as a food source. I'm simply saying you can't properly digest it, that's why so many are loctose intolerent, how many stomachs do you have? Just drink milk vs your twin who drinks a good WPI and Im sure there would be measurable differences. MOOOOOOO!:)

I never said WPI. Just talking about regular ol' whey protein powder. ;)

Just a thought I was sharing in general bro. Dairy(milk) is just seems would make a superior protein product less productive. However, some cultured dairy products are easier for the body to use. For the record, I love milk, ice cream, etc.

Raw milk, is pure white grass juice, a blade of grass contains pretty much all minerals, enzymes etc, that are known to man, a blade of grass also contains things modern science doesn't yet recognise.
Drinking white grass juice is our way of getting these nutrients.

Cow's milk is made for baby cows, a cow has 4 stomachs to break this down and fully digest. Adult cows don't even use it as a food source. I'm simply saying you can't properly digest it, that's why so many are loctose intolerent, how many stomachs do you have? Just drink milk vs your twin who drinks a good WPI and Im sure there would be measurable differences. MOOOOOOO!:)

people feel the effects of lactose only to pasteurized milk, drink raw milk and tell me how intolerant you are. you will find your able to drink the raw milk just fine.

raw milk has lactic acid producing bacteria that will produce the lactase enzyme in your gut to digest the milk just fine, pasteurized milk had killed off these bacteria so people who don't have them(ie lactose intolerant people) can't digest it, but they can drink raw milk just fine. in fact if you drink lots of raw milk you will build up enough lactase enzyme that you can even get away with drinking pasteurized dairy because you know have lactase in your system from the raw milk you drank

and your right about your raw milk vs protein powder experiment. you will notice a difference , if you drink the raw milk you will see better results, take all your money that you use to buy protein powder and spend it on real food(like raw milk), stop taking isolated nutrients. in the end you will be more musculer and healthier i can assure you. the big thing is what your able to digest and assimilate not just how much you eat. learn how to get in billions of beneficial bacteria into your digestive system through eating right and you will start to digest your food better leading to better results building muscle

protein needs to be taken with fat to be digested best .that is why every food that has protein in it also has fat present, think about it.

Just a thought I was sharing in general bro. Dairy(milk) is just seems would make a superior protein product less productive. However, some cultured dairy products are easier for the body to use. For the record, I love milk, ice cream, etc.

raw dairy is superior to any powder

i am not sure, i will see what i can find in the book, i am going to email some people to see if i can get the references and book names agaian but it does create a lot of product that is just not unusable and you body just has to get rid of, so your really not digesting as much protein as you think

this could also cause an immune response in some people. i know because i was a protein shake junkie going through like 11- 12 scoops a day year ago. i can't tell you much better i feel eating real food and getting rid of the shakes. for me personally i had a lot of bloat, i was not fat but really bloated especially in my face( alost like aas moonface but i was not on anything ), even though my bodyfat was not high this is gone now. if your going to go with any powder i would go with a really unprocessed isolate. i have seen good results with sythetek which i have never used but have recommended to many who absolutely had to go with a powder. from what i read about it its not denatured at all, people who i have had use it liked it and had no stomach upset like they do with other powders

Last edited:
raw dairy is superior to any powder

Tell you what, ill go to whole foods and see about raw milk and give it a try. I like to think im open minded and do agree with you about pasturization. Ever notice if you drink pasturized orange juice you tend to get heartburn but not with fresh squeezed or eating oranges. Thanks for your input. Very educational. But absolutley down with pasturized milk from the supermarket!

Tell you what, ill go to whole foods and see about raw milk and give it a try. I like to think im open minded and do agree with you about pasturization. Ever notice if you drink pasturized orange juice you tend to get heartburn but not with fresh squeezed or eating oranges. Thanks for your input. Very educational. But absolutley down with pasturized milk from the supermarket!

I don't think you will find Raw Milk in the supermarket.. Unless you live in California.. Even then, im not sure.. There is a Raw Milk thread that should point you in the right direction..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131