over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most impressive feat of strength you have seen

Saw a mature man (my Sensei) do a 1 arm handstand press, unassisted. Probably
weighed ~ 200 lbs at the time with legit 18" arms. Ex bodybuilder, Olympic lifter,
4th Dan black belt in Judo and Karate. The most intense man I have ever met. His
mind was so powerful it was unbelievable.

Kevin Oak here at 3:16. Squatting 775x4 with nothing but a thin bodybuilding belt. He doesnt look like he has a whole lot of bodyweight either. impressive IMO. This video has a lot of insane squats.

I have seen a lot of very impressive feats of strength, some in person, but most on the internet. This on in particular is my #1. Lifting for singles, doubles or even sets of 10 can be impressive. But to take a very heavy weight and bang out 42 reps in a raw full squat absolutely stands out above all others IMO:

That is mine, feel free to post other impressive vid links for some motivation.

Lock's a great guy, too! (Note that was a charity event! :) )

This is an impressive one!

-S

Okay at what point are we just glorifying rhabdo? Lmao

Also may I remind everyone of the force-velocity curve, a lot of these deep sets are more plyometric focused
Force-Velocity-Curve.png

Lock's a great guy, too! (Note that was a charity event! :) )

This is an impressive one!

-S
Impressive will! Back in 2008 2 months after my heart attack I was being stupid and did a set of 30 reps with 225 lbs that put my heart into V tach and nearly killed me. Those high rep sets are really tough on the heart.

In person i got to watch Ted Arcidi do lying tricep extensions with 315 for 8 on the straight bar. This was at Baloons gym in Fort Worth, 1987 he came to visit. I was training there for a lightweight contest the Lackland classic at the Lackland air force base, still held there every year. Also,i have said this before on here,in person i got to watch Jeff Everson bench raw 565 for 10.

Impressive will! Back in 2008 2 months after my heart attack I was being stupid and did a set of 30 reps with 225 lbs that put my heart into V tach and nearly killed me. Those high rep sets are really tough on the heart.
this is the guy I was talking about. lol had no idea there was videos of him but he’s legendary where I’m from.

In person i got to watch Ted Arcidi do lying tricep extensions with 315 for 8 on the straight bar. This was at Baloons gym in Fort Worth, 1987 he came to visit. I was training there for a lightweight contest the Lackland classic at the Lackland air force base, still held there every year. Also,i have said this before on here,in person i got to watch Jeff Everson bench raw 565 for 10.

Here I am, fairly well developed triceps, just doing one plate a side and struggling with that lol.

Goals...

Teds a close friend and we do lunch often. Saw him bench 718 back in 1990 in NH as well.

What in the world...

My tricep tendon would shoot out and kill the old guy shadowboxing in front of the mirror if I even attempted that

Teds a close friend and we do lunch often. Saw him bench 718 back in 1990 in NH as well.

He is the reason I switched from a bodybuilding focus to powerlifting. His bench press (at the time) was so amazing that I refocused my training to be more power oriented. I was disappointed his rasslin career didn't take off better.

He is the reason I switched from a bodybuilding focus to powerlifting. His bench press (at the time) was so amazing that I refocused my training to be more power oriented. I was disappointed his rasslin career didn't take off better.
i think his bench is still in the top 20 on some lists even after all these years. incredible. Rick Weil's name is somewhere on there too.
how much did Everson weigh at the time? That would have put him between a 650 and 700 lb. bench which would have been pretty close to the record at the time. I knew he was a strong dude. I didn't realize he was that strong.

Man that is awesome. Steve Baloonberg was the owner of that gym he came to visit. Ted put the whole stack on lat pull downs and the second rep the cable broke where it ties to the bar,it hit the top of his head,he was pissed off and Steve was kinda embarrassed his equipment was not kept up well lol. Man cool memories, i bet Ted remembers that lol.

i think his bench is still in the top 20 on some lists even after all these years. incredible. Rick Weil's name is somewhere on there too.

how much did Everson weigh at the time? That would have put him between a 650 and 700 lb. bench which would have been pretty close to the record at the time. I knew he was a strong dude. I didn't realize he was that strong.
Sir i dont recall his weight,he looked awesome tho,,and Cory was there too. It was the grand opening of a golds gym in Arlington Texas.

What in the world...

My tricep tendon would shoot out and kill the old guy shadowboxing in front of the mirror if I even attempted that
Man i hear you! 3 plates! It was incredible to watch.

Ted Arcidi doing 700 lbs bench! WOW. Does not look like he is wearing a bench shirt either.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws