over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most impressive feat of strength you have seen

King of weightlifting right now. Lasha. 484 Snatch and a 580 clean and jerk with ease. They guy could do the impossible and Snatch 500 and maybe clean and jerk 600 but I dont think anyone’s going to push him in competition enough for him to do it.

Training hall vid before 2019 Worlds.
Like a machine!! What's his weight class? He looks like a big guy.

109 plus. That’s the heaviest class. They redid the classes a few years ago and he holds the WR in both lifts and total. He’s like a walking grizzly bear. He’s 6 foot 6 and listed at 375.

King of weightlifting right now. Lasha. 484 Snatch and a 580 clean and jerk with ease. They guy could do the impossible and Snatch 500 and maybe clean and jerk 600 but I dont think anyone’s going to push him in competition enough for him to do it.

Training hall vid before 2019 Worlds.
Yeah, i don't think there's anyone in Lasha's league right now. I thought Salimi was going to make a comeback but it's no happening. I just hope Lasha doesn't have a situation like Ilya (face of the sport and then he fails a test). He already failed one test and took a ban, another would be a lifetime ban.

This was really impressive to me. Donny Shankle hitting 208kgs (458.56lbs) at a bodyweight of 104kgs (229.28lbs). All of these weightlifters have incredible grip and tendon strength!

I watched a friend of mine bench press over 800 at the Arnold classic, that has to be at least 15 years ago. I know he has done over 900 a few times.
My personal bench is half that..lol. But I've done 225, 34x.

here's the all-time world record in the C&J, which Lasha is two kilos behind.

Tarenenko was a beast. Your right, Its the most ever done in competition. It’s not the current world record though. The weight classes have been redone twice since then and the records have been reset.

Rezazadeh set it after the first shuffle of weight classes. Thats what I am talking about with him or Lasha. See how easy he did it. I wish we could see what he could do if pushed to do it to win. You may have seen close to 600 from him because he was a tank. I hope Lasha is pushed some also

Reactions: Bio
Any of the training hall vids you can find from ironmind on youtube are worth watching. When you see what these guys do just days before major international competition. Here’s a Training hall vid of Idalberto Aranda. He was the WR holder in the old 169 pound class. Watch what he does with the last squat with 627.

Any of the training hall vids you can find from ironmind on youtube are worth watching. When you see what these guys do just days before major international competition. Here’s a Training hall vid of Idalberto Aranda. He was the WR holder in the old 169 pound class. Watch what he does with the last squat with 627.

And he only weighs 169 lbs!? No belts, wraps, just pure raw. Wow.

Tarenenko was a beast. Your right, Its the most ever done in competition. It’s not the current world record though. The weight classes have been redone twice since then and the records have been reset.
Yes, i know but i think most fans who follow know and accept that the current weight class restructuring is a bunch of baloney and those new "records" should and will be compared against the old. So in my mind, although no longer officially, Taranenko's record still hasn't been broken. The Snatch record finally has but that too stood for a damn long time.

isn't it awesome how he casually whips 600 plus lbs. over his head after the rep? LOL

Seems to be a record here.

Its almost as if he were lifting that weight on the moon!
those guys don't squats in competition obviously but it's incredible to think that some of them could probably take their max ass to calves depth squat and show up at a raw powerlifting competition and probably stand toe to toe with the best in the world.

you guys want to see the antithesis of a bodybuilder and yet strong as shit (in fact the strongest in the world at one time)? Look no further than Olympic gold medalist Andrei Arumnau.

These guys are darn good, especially considering their bodyweight doesnt seem so high. im impressed!

This lift here is just crazy. No belt, no wraps, not even wrist wraps that I can see. Just pure raw strength. He squats that bar from way down where his ass is almost touching the floor! 507 lbs and the guy isnt huge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131