over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 tanning questions

Mash1

Registered
How often are you guys tanning with Melanotan 2?

Also, are you guys using lotion in the beds or no?

Mash1

Hey Mash, I just started, and with only a few tanning sessions, I look alot more tan today...I use a lotion I bought at the Salon a while ago, a little goes a long way...I think it's called hot sugar, or something sugar in a hot pink bottle. I did stop use of Melanotan2 today, due to a slight dark thin line just above my gum line.......there's no other reason for it, so it has to be a side effect that we havent heard of yet.....anyway, is barely visible, but I noticed it, so no more for me. I tan easy, so I don't care to stop.

one more thing.....

Do you cover your face? You should....it will darken your face so much that many told Tony they did not recognize him, and it became a problem when people kept talking about it and looking at him like he was an alien. You should see his pic from last year...a little scarry. We also talked to a guy at our Gym on Sat...and he took too much and tanned alot and was sooooo dark , he said it became a big distraction, and his wife hated it. Sorry, I went on too long.....

Marilyn

Do you cover your face? You should....it will darken your face so much that many told Tony they did not recognize him, and it became a problem when people kept talking about it and looking at him like he was an alien. You should see his pic from last year...a little scarry. We also talked to a guy at our Gym on Sat...and he took too much and tanned alot and was sooooo dark , he said it became a big distraction, and his wife hated it. Sorry, I went on too long.....

I am thinking of trying this stuff myself this summer, but I work outside almost daily, do you think it will darken my face the same way from the sun? I really don't want a too dark face but can't really cover it while working, except for maybe a baseball cap.

The M2 Blows away Any Lotion in the world!
I Used it only, tanned everyday and also worked out in the sun every day for my work. After only 8 days I was darker from that stuff then Ive ever been in my life. So dark it was almost a Bit much :p
Made my lips a bit purple looking...

I didnt use any accelerator Lotions.

Thanks for all the replies thus far!

Marilyn-if you want to hear something really wierd....I've been on for roughly a month now, definitely darker that I'ver ever been. Crazy thing though, my face is LIGHTER than the rest of my buddy. I don't get it at all.

M2 is injection right? Where can i possibly read up on this and get a hold of some? pm me please.

Thanks for all the replies thus far!

Marilyn-if you want to hear something really wierd....I've been on for roughly a month now, definitely darker that I'ver ever been. Crazy thing though, my face is LIGHTER than the rest of my buddy. I don't get it at all.

Yeah, I'm dark today and only did very, very little for one week, and tanned a few times for 10 minutes.

Thor said:
I am thinking of trying this stuff myself this summer, but I work outside almost daily, do you think it will darken my face the same way from the sun? I really don't want a too dark face but can't really cover it while working, except for maybe a baseball cap.

Yes, it will get really dark!..Be careful....wear the cap.

Machola said:
that was too funny!... how long did it take for the color to fade?

It never really did.....he drives a jeep no top on, so he stays pretty tan....we laugh about it, he really got his moneys worth.

Matttx

M2 is injection right? Where can i possibly read up on this and get a hold of some? pm me please.

Did you get your information yet? I know Phil Hernon and Aeliop have posted info on this, but you still need more, or can't find it, let me know.

Did you get your information yet? I know Phil Hernon and Aeliop have posted info on this, but you still need more, or can't find it, let me know.

no i never received any information..

maybe someone can answer this..
I have a skin disorder called portswine. its just a bunch of red blotches on my arms. ive had plenty of laser surgeries when i was younger to make it not so noticeable (roughly 30ish) but im not allowed to tan cause the tanning makes the blotches appear(even though i have). Would M2 be okay for my situation?

I used it last summer, I used one vial and tanned by the pool maybe 8 times, for only about 40 minutes each time. I got the darkest I've ever been in my life. I'm still tan, and it's almost February! The tan has faded but it's still there. You don't need to use a lot of this stuff. I can't remember my dosage but it was on the low end, and it worked fine for me.

matttx

no i never received any information..

maybe someone can answer this..
I have a skin disorder called portswine. its just a bunch of red blotches on my arms. ive had plenty of laser surgeries when i was younger to make it not so noticeable (roughly 30ish) but im not allowed to tan cause the tanning makes the blotches appear(even though i have). Would M2 be okay for my situation?

I wouldnt begin to answer that for your specific situation, and health, as I am not a physician, or an expert.....maybe someone on here has DR. connection and can advise.

ONE VIAL?

I used it last summer, I used one vial and tanned by the pool maybe 8 times, for only about 40 minutes each time. I got the darkest I've ever been in my life. I'm still tan, and it's almost February! The tan has faded but it's still there. You don't need to use a lot of this stuff. I can't remember my dosage but it was on the low end, and it worked fine for me.

I thought you needed 2, I used one a while back and only got a little bit darker than usual, wasn't nearly enough for me. Next time I use it I will use 2 in a row and then see.

I thought you needed 2, I used one a while back and only got a little bit darker than usual, wasn't nearly enough for me. Next time I use it I will use 2 in a row and then see.

One was all I needed but everyone is different, I'm light skinned and I burn easily.

Tony told me the story and I was like yea uh huh ok...then i came on here and saw the pic and I be damned if his story did not do the pics justice. He was dark as shit and his face....OMG

Sounds interesting. I have naturally dark tanned skin so I doubt it would have an effect. Does anyone have before/after pics of using this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131