over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MUSCLETECH 100% CAFFEINE

Pipelinewelder1

Newbies
86CE83BC-E4CA-4049-8442-676FBA980364.jpeg
Has anyone ever tried this? It was only 10 dollars for 125 tabs at the local rite aid. It has 220mg of caffeine per pill. It really gives me insane focus for those 630am workouts. And I take HALF a tab. Anyways, it’s a good buy if you guys are looking for a cheap way to get a rush and some focus/intensity!💪🏽

View attachment 152937
Has anyone ever tried this? It was only 10 dollars for 125 tabs at the local rite aid. It has 220mg of caffeine per pill. It really gives me insane focus for those 630am workouts. And I take HALF a tab. Anyways, it’s a good buy if you guys are looking for a cheap way to get a rush and some focus/intensity!💪🏽
We had a long caffeine/coffee thread a while back. One of the things people have noticed is that the coffee buzz is much different than the caffeine tabs. I'll need some caffeine tabs soon for getting lean for spring. The caffeine tabs are smoother while too much coffee makes me shakey. Also, Welcome to the board.

We had a long caffeine/coffee thread a while back. One of the things people have noticed is that the coffee buzz is much different than the caffeine tabs. I'll need some caffeine tabs soon for getting lean for spring. The caffeine tabs are smoother while too much coffee makes me shakey. Also, Welcome to the board.
Yes I agree, I had like a clean energy. None of the shakiness at all. I mean for 10$ it wasn’t really a waste of money haha. And thank you, glad to be here for sure!

Thats kinda expensive isn't it? In Canada 200 pills x 200mg go for $8-12.

I mean its not too far off but usually everything is cheaper in the states lol

Thats kinda expensive isn't it? In Canada 200 pills x 200mg go for $8-12.

I mean its not too far off but usually everything is cheaper in the states lol
I’m not sure lol I didn’t really search it up to compare products. I just was at the store and saw it on the shelf and thought wow not too bad of a deal I guess haha

Not a caffeine person here… The crash I get from those pills makes me feel like utter shit for an hour or two.

There’s a big difference in a cup of coffee versus a 200mg caffeine pill!

Cage

I just drink the coffee as i can get a lot of nutrition with the coffee.

I drink my caffeine in the morning..and have caffeine pills in the afternoon

Jet alert is 200mg caffeine. 90 tabs for like 4 dollars at Walmart

Grab a couple boxes of primatene tabs from the old Wally World to go along with it 😉

I actually don’t drink coffee. Only tried it like twice in my life haha. So I guess an alternative or so.

Yea I figured. Coffee is like dark beer, scotch, cottage cheese.

You either love it, or don’t touch it lol

Grab a couple boxes of primatene tabs from the old Wally World to go along with it 😉
Seriously? I have to look up primatine. Wasn't that a mist long ago? I remember the TV ads.

Yea I figured. Coffee is like dark beer, scotch, cottage cheese.

You either love it, or don’t touch it lol
It really is. I hate flavored coffee and despise creamer, premer cream no sugar. I have this small electric grinder for beans. Fresh beans makes all the difference in the world for flavor. I'm up to 2 to 3 cups in the morning. Usually a 3rd or 4th cup during that afternoon lull where I can barely keep my eyes open. My wife keeps the pot on all day. She can drink coffee and just go to sleep. I'm like wuhhhh?

It’s Bronkaid these days. Come in 25mg tabs. IIRC Primatine had quite a bit of expectorant with the ephedrine

I still use EC a few months a year. Simple and effective. And I enjoy the buzz and appetite suppression.

Seriously? I have to look up primatine. Wasn't that a mist long ago? I remember the TV ads.
They do have it as a mist, but the tabs are ephedrine hcl. Not quite as good as the old stuff, but still effective

It’s Bronkaid these days. Come in 25mg tabs. IIRC Primatine had quite a bit of expectorant with the ephedrine

I still use EC a few months a year. Simple and effective. And I enjoy the buzz and appetite suppression.
Yes that’s right! I couldn’t remember the name of the other one

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity