over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MUSCLETECH 100% CAFFEINE

“No Doz” used to be the other popular caffeine tablet brand. Not sure if they are still even around anymore.

We had a long caffeine/coffee thread a while back. One of the things people have noticed is that the coffee buzz is much different than the caffeine tabs. I'll need some caffeine tabs soon for getting lean for spring. The caffeine tabs are smoother while too much coffee makes me shakey. Also, Welcome to the board.

I notice exactly the same.

Some guys may notice the opposite so everyone is different. Although most coffee contains anywhere between 50-150mg caffeine unless getting something very strong in Starbucks etc. Compare that to a 200mg caffeine pill and the difference is massive. Even when the caffeine content is equal or much lower from coffee it treats me differently. I use a lot of preworkout and I can take approx 500mg caffeine preworkout and be gtg. Sometimes I have 1 cup of coffee and feel jittery and anxious which is bizarre but common for me. I should add I love coffee and actually started that long thread because I enjoy trying different brands/types of coffee.

OP that product looks good. Obviously you are paying extra for the brand but as you stated it was $10 for 120 caps so it's not like you paid a lot. Basically $0.08 per serving. Many guys will tell you don't get muscletech stuff because they rip you off then they go out and spend $5 on 1 coffee one morning. Incidentally all the latest muscletech preworkouts I have tried have been really good. I use loads of preworkouts and the brand stands out so I would recommend trying them out if you ever get a chance.

Be careful about your amounts. A mistake can be your last.

Personal trainer dies from caffeine overdose after accidentally drinking the equivalent of 200 cups of coffee, reports say

A personal trainer died from an overdose after accidentally ingesting a powder with caffeine levels equivalent to up to 200 cups of coffee, an inquest heard, per reports.

Tom Mansfield, 29, bought a 100g (3.5 oz) bag of caffeine powder from Blackburn Distributions, a British sports supplements company, according to BBC News.

The recommended dose of caffeine powder, which is often used by gymgoers to aid their performance, was between 60 300mg (0.002 and 0.01 oz).

But Mansfield's digital scale had a starting weight of 2g (0.07 oz), and the product did not come with a measuring scoop, Yahoo! News reported.

The father-of-two from Colwyn Bay, Wales, miscalculated his measurement and scooped up to 5g (0.2 oz) of the powder, the inquest heard, per Yahoo! News.

Coroner John Gittins said Manfield had been aiming for the "mid-range of the recommended dose," but "he got his maths wrong," per BBC.

Mansfield took a sip of the mixture before downing the rest of the drink on January 5, 2021, the media outlet said.

The inquest heard that he began clutching his chest and complaining that his heart was beating fast, BBC News reported. Minutes later, the media outlet said, he started foaming at the mouth.

Paramedics arrived at his home and tried to resuscitate him for 45 minutes before pronouncing him dead at a hospital.

A post-mortem examination showed Mansfield had caffeine levels of 392mg per liter of blood, per BBC News. A typical coffee produces 2 to 4 mg per liter, meaning that he consumed the equivalent of up to 200 cups.

The cause of death was marked as caffeine toxicity.

According to North Wales Live, the coroner said that had Mansfield been provided with a scoop, he would likely still be alive today. Gittins said he had been "massively reassured" that Blackburn Distributions now provides a scoop with this brand of caffeine powder, the media outlet said.

Be careful about your amounts. A mistake can be your last.

Personal trainer dies from caffeine overdose after accidentally drinking the equivalent of 200 cups of coffee, reports say

A personal trainer died from an overdose after accidentally ingesting a powder with caffeine levels equivalent to up to 200 cups of coffee, an inquest heard, per reports.

Tom Mansfield, 29, bought a 100g (3.5 oz) bag of caffeine powder from Blackburn Distributions, a British sports supplements company, according to BBC News.

The recommended dose of caffeine powder, which is often used by gymgoers to aid their performance, was between 60 300mg (0.002 and 0.01 oz).

But Mansfield's digital scale had a starting weight of 2g (0.07 oz), and the product did not come with a measuring scoop, Yahoo! News reported.

The father-of-two from Colwyn Bay, Wales, miscalculated his measurement and scooped up to 5g (0.2 oz) of the powder, the inquest heard, per Yahoo! News.

Coroner John Gittins said Manfield had been aiming for the "mid-range of the recommended dose," but "he got his maths wrong," per BBC.

Mansfield took a sip of the mixture before downing the rest of the drink on January 5, 2021, the media outlet said.

The inquest heard that he began clutching his chest and complaining that his heart was beating fast, BBC News reported. Minutes later, the media outlet said, he started foaming at the mouth.

Paramedics arrived at his home and tried to resuscitate him for 45 minutes before pronouncing him dead at a hospital.

A post-mortem examination showed Mansfield had caffeine levels of 392mg per liter of blood, per BBC News. A typical coffee produces 2 to 4 mg per liter, meaning that he consumed the equivalent of up to 200 cups.

The cause of death was marked as caffeine toxicity.

According to North Wales Live, the coroner said that had Mansfield been provided with a scoop, he would likely still be alive today. Gittins said he had been "massively reassured" that Blackburn Distributions now provides a scoop with this brand of caffeine powder, the media outlet said.

This is very different to the OP's product. I wouldn't recommend someone buy powdered caffeine because it can be very dangerous especially if you have no idea what you are doing. It's very easy to overdose it but it baffles me how some people can fuck things up so much they take 100x the dose. It's the equivalent of someone wanting to use insulin and filling up a 3ml syringe to dose it. Caffeine powder is awkward though. I recall using it years ago and 1 serving was 1/16th of a teaspoon. The OP's tabs are 200mg so pretty easy you just take 1 or maybe 2 tabs and the label clearly states what is needed. Even if someone was clueless they couldn't mess it up because it would be the equivalent of the OP swallowing his entire tub so it's much easier to dose when everything is done for you. It's a sad story and he should have asked someone else for guidance before using the powder.

Great for early mornings. Set two alarms, one when you have to get up and another maybe 20 minutes before that one. When the first alarm goes off, pop a caffeine tab and go back to sleep. By the time the second alarm goes off, the caffeine will have started working and you can wake up real easy.

It was a lifesaver when I'd have to get up at 4-5am

I notice exactly the same.

Some guys may notice the opposite so everyone is different. Although most coffee contains anywhere between 50-150mg caffeine unless getting something very strong in Starbucks etc. Compare that to a 200mg caffeine pill and the difference is massive. Even when the caffeine content is equal or much lower from coffee it treats me differently. I use a lot of preworkout and I can take approx 500mg caffeine preworkout and be gtg. Sometimes I have 1 cup of coffee and feel jittery and anxious which is bizarre but common for me. I should add I love coffee and actually started that long thread because I enjoy trying different brands/types of coffee.

OP that product looks good. Obviously you are paying extra for the brand but as you stated it was $10 for 120 caps so it's not like you paid a lot. Basically $0.08 per serving. Many guys will tell you don't get muscletech stuff because they rip you off then they go out and spend $5 on 1 coffee one morning. Incidentally all the latest muscletech preworkouts I have tried have been really good. I use loads of preworkouts and the brand stands out so I would recommend trying them out if you ever get a chance.
Exactly there is a big difference in getting caffeine from coffe and getting it pure from tabs.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear