over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Music threat

I saw Korn with Marilyn Manson and Danzig right when the first album came out. My friend and I were there to see Marilyn Manson. We fell in love with Korn's music that night.

I saw Layne with AIC at Lollapallooza 1993 with Tool, Primus, and lots of other great bands. I've seen AIC with the new singer twice since then. I wish Layne was still around.
Yeah, I really liked Marilyn Manson in concert. Saw him 2x, both times with Rob Zombie. Both were great.

Did you witness him chewing of the bat head lol that’s great
That happened back in the 80s when I saw him. I think it was the Blizzard of Ozz tour, but not sure. I saw The Ultimate Sin tour in 1986.

I saw Korn with Marilyn Manson and Danzig right when the first album came out. My friend and I were there to see Marilyn Manson. We fell in love with Korn's music that night.

I saw Layne with AIC at Lollapallooza 1993 with Tool, Primus, and lots of other great bands. I've seen AIC with the new singer twice since then. I wish Layne was still around.

I saw Tool at that one too. I wish I would have seen Korn and MM but I saw Manson on their first album with NIN. I also saw the on their second album with Helmet as the opening act.

I saw Tool at that one too. I wish I would have seen Korn and MM but I saw Manson on their first album with NIN. I also saw the on their second album with Helmet as the opening act.
I would Iike to see NIN, but he never comes to our area.

Did you witness him chewing of the bat head lol that’s great

This happened in the 80s when I was a little kid. I started listening to Ozzy with the No More Tears album in high school. I went back and listened to all the old solo and Black Sabbath albums after that.

Classic disco-freestyle - 1982 Caddy Fleetwood Broughm -Vogue tires with white wheel spokes

Attachments

• 3569DDF6-443D-4CFF-ADD2-C52F02AD8E7E.jpeg
    3569DDF6-443D-4CFF-ADD2-C52F02AD8E7E.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 6
Prob not the typical list but:

Portishead
Tricky
The Black Queen
Crosses
Maxwell
Nine Inch Nails
Fiona Apple
Converge
Aphex Twin
John Digweed
Isis
Lorde
Mastodon
Jodeci

Yes, all over the place.

Lately it’s been a lot of Trivium, Through Fire and Bring me the Horizon. Also listening to WASP...Live in the Raw a lot; great live album.

Lately it’s been a lot of Trivium, Through Fire and Bring me the Horizon. Also listening to WASP...Live in the Raw a lot; great live album.
I've been listening to a lot of BMTH too. Earlier material was super heavy. Head singer is a straight up gimp.

WASP.....Now there's a name from the past. I remember in High School a guy I knew was told he had to change his shirt because he was wearing one that said "WASP We Are Sexual Perverts". Here's a couple minute interview with Chris Holmes from WASP while he floats in his Moms pool and slams a fifth of vodka.
Its from the documentary
" The Decline of Western Civilization Part 2: The Metal Years ". Here's a link to the whole movie.
It was filmed in the 80's and they interview some popular bands/people from back then. They also interview some bands that were absolutely certain they were going to hit the big time.....and never did.

I lived in Des Moines Iowa for a majority of my life, where Slipknot was formed and where the majority of members were from. Was always pretty cool to have such crazy fuckers representing our city. And by crazy, I mean insane lol. The shit those did as pre concert rituals will make anyone cringe.
Tell us what did they do interested in knowing lol

i saw phil anselmo and the illegals at this bar called the lost well in austin in the last 2yrs or so, amazing. small bar. i love down and pantera. epic shit.

so i have been listening to that Down album NOLA. Corrosion of conformity as well, it has that nice southern tempo but is heavy.

im still a sucker for the soundgarden and alice in chains too.

Anyone still listening to limp bizkit

Lmao oh man, Limp Bizkit was coming around right around my later middle school years into freshman year of high school. Actually overheard a song the other day featuring Fred Durst, threw me for a loop lol, forget what the song was

Lmao oh man, Limp Bizkit was coming around right around my later middle school years into freshman year of high school. Actually overheard a song the other day featuring Fred Durst, threw me for a loop lol, forget what the song was
Still enjoy a bit of limp bizkit lol scary how old the songs are now but still pack awesomeness get me amped to go and train

Lots of good heavy bands here,
Anybody ever hear Ramstein live? Fucking nuts! The keyboard player marches on a treadmill in time to the music.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws