over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My daughter was mugged

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I am still furious!!! My daughter calls me 2 nights ago. She lives in the San Francisco bay area. She and a friend of hers were walking back to their apartment about 10:00 in the evening last week. Its a street she has walked down many, many times because it is near her home. It seems this area which usually has people all around was pretty quiet just at that time. An asshole with a gun jumps out and demands cash. They try to tell him they don't have cash just their bank cards. The jerk is fixated on cash and just keeps demanding cash. He grabs my daughter's friend's purse and demands my daughters wallet. My daughter said he acted strange, as in, on something. Then he tells them to run, which they do and find help right away. The police are there within minutes. Seems this ass-wipe has been hitting this particular spot repeatedly and they are after him, but so far, no luck. Well now, this ass-wipe has the keys to my daughters apartment and her license with her address. The police tells them to find another place to stay until they get the locks changed which the landlord does the next morning. They stay with another friend that night. Apparently the stupid mother fu#*er tried unsuccessfully to use the ATM card by guessing the PIN #. No luck. Some good person found my daughter's drivers license and mailed it back to her. Her friend lost everything in her purse including a almost new $400 phone. You do not know how bad I want to lay my hands on this sack of shit and bash his fucking skull in!!!!!!!! :mad: At least she is OK, but she is still shaken to say the least.

Wow... Sorry to here this.. It can be a very scary expierence.. I hope everyone remains safe...

Sorry to hear that, at least it didn't end badly., but still..

sorry to hear about that brick, but at least she's ok that's what matters most. i live in the north bay and all i can say is that its not the same around here. more people do more drugs, there is stupid gang violence around here. a lot of scumbags came around here because people let em and it pisses me off that we allow shit like this to happen.

Sorry to hear this atleast it didn't end worse

Holy F**K bro!!! I'd be friggn furious as hell. Thank God your daughter is alright. I can't even imagine what I might do if it was one of little girls. Well they're actually to young yet but still. I'm happy to hear that they are alright though. God bless.

Wow my daughter is only 3 1/2 and I'm mad as hell for you. You don't fuck with daddy's girl. Glad to hear she is ok, but it is scary that he has her info.

That's fuckin bullshit!! Those are the people I can say I REALLY hate and espeacially when it happens to your loved one's.

Sorry this happened TheBrick...I can only imagine the frustration and rage.

SF has a lot of bad people, i lived in the tenderloin area for a while and there was definitely nothing tender about it. At least your daughter and her friend are still alive and safe.

The guy will get karma his way.

Damn thebrick, Sorry to hear that about your daughter and her friend. I would have bashed the fucking daylights out of him.

It's too bad she didn't have a compact .38 in her purse and his repeated streak wasn't over.

God that sux, I could emagine what you would do if you ever caught up to him.
At least shes ok !

sorry to hear about this

thankfully she was not harmed. i hope they catch this bastard and put him in a place where he will get ass-raped.

glad your daughter is fine.

Scary situation. Im just glad she and her friend were not hurt. Its a good thing that they handed over their belongings and didnt try to fight. That guy is going to get caught eventually, and when he does your daughter can go in and pick his ass out of the lineup.

glad she is ok...focus on that and dont give yourself a headache over the scum

First Mick I want to say I am relieved that your little girl is ok. This should not happen to anyone. I feel where you are at right now. The problem I have with this is when this POS gets caught the law will slap him on the wrist, put him in drug re-hab and let him go. They will say he is a victim of society. He is a drug abuser and needs help...............I say he needs a good skull fucking to set his mind right. This would be appropriate re-hab. Again Mick I am sorry to hear of this.

So glad to hear she is OK. That must have been really horrible for her, but she did the right thing. If the cops know about the guy and he is dumb as he sounds they will get him soon.

God I miss the States sometimes, but then I think about my little girl's safety...it can be scary when you think of your kids.

First Mick I want to say I am relieved that your little girl is ok. This should not happen to anyone. I feel where you are at right now. The problem I have with this is when this POS gets caught the law will slap him on the wrist, put him in drug re-hab and let him go. They will say he is a victim of society. He is a drug abuser and needs help...............I say he needs a good skull fucking to set his mind right. This would be appropriate re-hab. Again Mick I am sorry to hear of this.

As everyone outlined, ur daughter is alright, and that's what matters the most, M. :)

Now I agree with Dale... I bet this scumbag will be released in no time when he gets caught... and that's a fucking shame... :(

Thank you everyone and you all are right. The important thing is they were not hurt at all, just very shaken. She's still somewhat stunned by it all and didn't go to work for several days. Its very frustrating on my end too, because even though she is now a young woman, she is always my little girl and you want to protect her, but I am on the other side of the country and feel somewhat helpless in that regard.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws