My mine frame now a days

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
There seems to be only one person that I can relate to now in my wiser years with drugs and bodybuilding in general and that's Victor Black. Everyone else is just noise to me now. I guess I'm just getting old now, I don't know 🤷
A good gem right here Screenshot_20210923-095143_Instagram.jpg

I don’t think I know enough about the things he says to judge him one way or am the other based on that but when he made his appearance on here he didn’t really come off as a good dude….

But we’re obviously not talking about him personally so I digress.

I'm surprised it's not Dante since he's been preaching this a lot longer than this guy!

I'm surprised it's not Dante since he's been preaching this a lot longer than this guy!
Dante has never went as specific into gear as victor has. Similar mind frame on a lot of things though, victor dives into anabolic science more.

Why is this a Dante vs victor thread now...WTF? YOU guys are welcome to make a doggcrapp thread and talk about his thoughts. This is about Victor's thoughts especially gear related and using the most benign compounds, and selecting gear according to a needs basis not " but bro this is the strongest" type mentality.

I know Victor did make a great impression here but I have had a few consults with him and they were both def worth the $$.

Just like anything/anyone else: keep an open mind, pull the "good stuff" or what applies to you, continue to learn, and disregard the rest.

It is amazingly satisfying to me to make improvements through changing/improving my training without raising the dosage, or even while lowering it. It validates the training changes.

And btw, even if you (theoretically) train "perfectly" for yourself, you still have to change your training to make optimal improvements as you get older.

Not that anyone actually trains "perfectly," everyone should be modifying and improving their routine.

This was the biggest mistake I made when I was younger, I was too rigid in my training program.

Noise is everywhere anymore. I had to get more noise just to cover it up. White noise is pleasant and is used to reduce (cover) noise even in professional settings; however, that technique can't mask the lower frequencies. It's just too intrusive covering bass with more bass. I have realized that I just need to build my house like a castle with massive thick walls.

I know Victor did make a great impression here but I have had a few consults with him and they were both def worth the $$.

Just like anything/anyone else: keep an open mind, pull the "good stuff" or what applies to you, continue to learn, and disregard the rest.

Edit: didn't make

Unfortunately until his animal research gets studied in humans he is just regurgitating testing facts and statistics.

So an important note, yes andorgen receptors upregulate BUT more androgen receptors mean more hormone is required to maintain the same saturation rate as you had before with fewer receptors.

"More receptors" sounds very "anabolic" but it's actually a form of tolerance: you will need more hormone to maintain the same anabolic environment you had with fewer receptors, it's not about number of receptors or amount of hormone, it's about saturation levels.

Do all receptors need to be saturated to get an anabolic response. Or do we just need more receptors to be saturated to receive more of a response.

Do all receptors need to be saturated to get an anabolic response. Or do we just need more receptors to be saturated to receive more of a response.
And more questions such as how does this relate to mRNA? And how does the quantity of Ribosomes relate to the quantity of Androgen Receptors?

I’ve listened to what free content I could get ahold of, but a few of his posts raise my eyebrow.

Like the “real tissue accrual rate “ of androgens being pretty similar.

700 test=700 primo=700 tren at the very end of the cycle once discounting water, glycogen…

But I do like all the good information on leveraging other growth pathways.

I’ve listened to what free content I could get ahold of, but a few of his posts raise my eyebrow.

Like the “real tissue accrual rate “ of androgens being pretty similar.

700 test=700 primo=700 tren at the very end of the cycle once discounting water, glycogen…

But I do like all the good information on leveraging other growth pathways.
Screenshot the post here and let's see the context of what he is saying, and I'm sure he posted a study to go along with what he said.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear