mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my next cycle. too much or alright? advice?

There comes a point when a higher dose won't yield more of the wanted results. You will get more of the negative unwanted side effects. No need to use more than a gram of test weekly, and thats still a lot.

U say you wanna get jacked so you think more drugs is the answer? Sorry your wrong bro. Try cutting those doses down about 50% and train and eat very good.

wow some of you guys really have a death wish. What you gonna do keep increasing the dose until you kill yourself?

Not trying to be a dick but those doses are just fucking ridiculous. I used to run 2-3 cycles per year for about 10 years and only ONCE did I get up to a gram of test a week. And that was too much for me and I was 5'10 240lbs. No offense but it seems like to me that you are overcompensating lack of training and diet with chemicals. I've learned in the last 2 years of being clean and natural that those 2 things are the staples. The drugs just compliment them.

Dude just run some Monado already. Its made by Xeno. Dunban's log shows he got jacked on it!

Play it like noob.....just run one ester of test and one of the nano, add in your dbol @ 50/day for 4-5 weeks, along with some liver support, and grow, grow, grow.

I'm betting 800 test and 400 of deca will do what you want, with the dbol.

What, praytell, does your PCT look like? Hopefully not so silly and complex.

I hear if you inject all 2g of those roids into your penis you will become the heropon

if you play football wouldnt you want to at least try to be subtle about it? even the most naive human being could tell from a mile away anybody is on based off the pizza face you will soon be having.

thats about what i did on my last cycle. i was doing 1000mg of test/week and 450mg of tren e. i had real good gains off that. i ran it like that for about 12 weeks

if you had good gains ...why on earth rum more?? stick with your last cycle ..and don't use more until a cycle stalls out ....taking a huge dose on your 2 nd cycle will not make you look like Jay Cutler this time next year

That is overkill man.. If it your 2nd or 3rd cycle you are going way over broad.. Shit my second 2nd cycle i was running 500mg of test and 250mg of EQ.. Slow down man.. How old are you?

I notice you didn't put anything about how you train or periodise intensity or break training into rotational blocks or how you eat and how your body responds to carbs fats etc

I assume you don't or are not currently considering competing either?

Sadly you will hit a wall with that kind of dosage and face either the constant roller coaster of blowing up and then shrinking or you will end up staying on mega dose as you suddenly cannot bare the thought of losing a lb of mass.

I would have personally used the gear money to hire Phil

10 week cycle.

1200mg test e
900mg deca
800mg. sustanon
400mg NPP
300mg test p

i would be taking dbol in the beginning too, not sure for how long though? any suggestions?

im 220 lbs, 6 foot 3 inches. 15 percent body fat ruffly. this isnt my first cycle, my third. will it be okay to run it like this?

my thinking was if im running the npp and deca at about 1300mg a week combined then i should up the test, add a lil sust.

maybe im crazy, if i am please tell me, share your thoughts please

all this consists of injections in glutes, shoulders, and quads.

2300mg of test and 1300mg of nandrolone for a guy your size...don't do it

Ok... You've asked for advice so I can only give you my eprsonal opinion
1 - why test e and sus? Why not just one of them
2 - secondly why npp and deca? Why not just one of them
3 - the amount of gear you've listed is way to much, the only way to prove me wrong is by uploading a current picture of yourself and then it can give us all a better view on what would be better for you...
Pics, then ask for advice... Doesn't matter if its 2nd or 3rd of 4th cyle the pics will dictate a more accurate outcome.. One thing I will say to me that seems like a shit load of gear...... No point taking all of that and then dissapointion yourself with sub par results when you could of been smarter with the compounds and dosages your looking to use and use your diet and training to feed those compounds.

OMG
4 grams for 6'3 220 15bf.........

I hope that was a joke

Bro you are young, small and delusional. You think running everything under the kitchen sink, PLUS the kitchen sink, youre just gonna turn pro-status overnight? Youre all fucked up in the game.

Run this cycle...weekly dosages.....and it will BLOW your current cycle plan AWAY, and you will feel fucking great.

50mg Dbol (per day)
150mg Test P
750mg Tren Ace
750mg NPP
3mg of Cabergoline

Run that for 10 weeks and come back here and tell me that wasnt the absolute best cycle youve ever done.

Bro you are young, small and delusional. You think running everything under the kitchen sink, PLUS the kitchen sink, youre just gonna turn pro-status overnight? Youre all fucked up in the game.

Run this cycle...weekly dosages.....and it will BLOW your current cycle plan AWAY, and you will feel fucking great.

50mg Dbol (per day)
150mg Test P
750mg Tren Ace
750mg NPP
3mg of Cabergoline

Run that for 10 weeks and come back here and tell me that wasnt the absolute best cycle youve ever done.

Jimmy i have only ran tren ace once. I ran 100mgs eod.. So at 7500mgs are you doing 100mgs a day ? And still tell this day trend and igf are my favs.. With a little test..

Jimmy i have only ran tren ace once. I ran 100mgs eod.. So at 7500mgs are you doing 100mgs a day ? And still tell this day trend and igf are my favs.. With a little test..

No...its 250mg EOD. Shot M-W-F . When I ran Tren at that dose, never in my life had I been so big, so lean, so jacked, and Ive never felt better. It was amazing. I have now become a convert, and I no longer use Test above 200mg a week. Test is WHACK. I only use it as a maintenance dosage. When Tren Ace is in the blood, all eyes on him, because hes the TRUE worker in the factory, not weak ass Test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws