Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
This is my reply to the latest preaching thread. Too many posts of back and forwards babbling to be worth replying to everything, so I'll just write it all here, and since I can do what I fucking want since it's my board, this way I ensure that all of you read it and it doesn't get lost between all the other posts.

b-boy, I am not singling you out, but I am quoting your post since it's great to make my starting point.

5ft5 about 165 (on a good day) and would have wiped the floor with almost any of you guys juiced to the gills.. sorry but TRUTHView attachment 148770
Yes, BUT... you were 165. At 5'10 you would need to be 240+ to look like that and show me a 5'10 240 that looks that good natural.

The guy that the thread is about creates an amazing illusion up close. Stand back a bit or putting him next to a "proper" size bodybuilder and he will look down right skinny. He would like anorexic next to you.

Regarding all the preaching, some of you, especially DC (I am singling you out since you started that thread), back off a bit. I don't care how well you know a guy, if you sleep with him, have the same mother, whatever the fuck it is - you do not know what he takes now and especially in the past.

You preach that their genetics and not their drugs got them to where they are. And you swear that you know them SO WELL, that you know the truth. You are very gullible or I don't know what else to fucking say...
Some of those same guys that you know SO WELL were getting me to design their drug cycles to get their pro cards and some were using MUCH more that I ever did, and I used stupid amounts.

Yes, maybe they asked for the advice and never used it. But I also saw their drug orders from the suppliers with their home address labels on. Maybe every single one of them chickened out and never used the drugs once they arrived. I don't know. But you don't fucking know either. All we know is the bullshit fed by them to us and then we can look at other relevant info and use some common sense.

A lot of your friends bash SEO's. Yet as you know that I would, I have their regular Syntherol orders that they get with their personal credit cards delivered to their home addresses (some match the drug addresses). Again, I don't know if they do end up actually using the Syntherol, maybe they ordered it for their daughters or some shit, but don't come here bashing my product while you buy 10 bottles a fucking month, every month.

Which brings me around to another pet peeve of mine with your so called "inner circle" - yes, I'm targeting you because you started the other thread, so I need to direct my posts to someone.

A lot of people have used this board to turn pro, to promote themselves, get recognition and promote their social media accounts. Not only that none of these people have ever given this board any credit, but they keep bashing it and say they want nothing to do with it. But when they needed their drug cycle designs, they contacted me, when they were looking for sponsorships, they posted daily to promote themselves, when they realised that they can cash in through social media, I gave them free reign to promote themselves. Yet I never had a thank you, but they publicly bash this board and its membership base (you do this too, not just them).

Let's look at the latest high profile incident - Dusty - he used the board as much as he could to advance his bodybuilding. When there was no need for it anymore, he just walked away. You keep his promoting "fire" going for him since he is your buddy. Then he had his health scare (full sympathy there, obviously).
You came on here creating a big drama about what happened to Dusty, even though he turned his back on the board long before. Then you said that you would do something against his wishes and that is ask for donations. Why? If it is against his wishes, why would you do it?
What especially pissed me off was that you used the board (something that you and your circle openly denigrate) to raise money for someone that turned his back on us and also that drives a Phantom according to you. What would he need the money for?? That's what health insurance is there for.
I drive a Phantom too and I can afford every kind of insurance there is. Surely he can do that as well from what you said in the past about him. If he doesn't have insurance though, then he is irresponsible and I have zero sympathy.

This Dusty example is exactly what I am talking about - talk shit about this place and turn the back on it until you need it. And how did he repay all that support and kindness? I don't recall at all a post from him on here even just with a single line saying "thank you all for caring". Nothing at all. But he thanked all his instagram "friends".

The amount of absolute fucking bullshit pushed by almost everyone in this industry is fucking pathetic. One member here with thousands of posts changed from a skinny normal looking kid to top superheavy pro in an incredibly short time using 3GRAMS of tren per week for 2.5years STRAIGHT! In all his posts (yes I'm looking at you) he claims minimal dosages of multiple small dosage exotics. To me he just told me the big tren doses and nothing else. Which one is true? Fucked if I know, but I can make an educated guess.
Of course it pissed me off when I was giving him free Synthetek shit for years which he was telling me he was megadosing it and only ONCE he made a one line post to promote it when I pushed him to share his experience. But he had no problem taking from me and the forum and bullshiting around the forum and his social media.

Another very well liked member here, "highly" respected, with something like 10thousand posts, who regularly gets "where is he now" threads since I cut him off 2 years ago.
Another preacher of low doses and HEALTH. I let him stay at my house for 3 months while I kept travelling. I showed him where all my gear was and I told him to use whatever he needed, especially as he was a self claimed low dose user anyway. When he left after 3 months, he used up every single bit of gear there was. I worked it out, and for him to have been doing that, he would have used 20g+ per week for the whole 3 months!
And no, he didn't sell it because he left all the empty vials behind when he literally disappeared in the middle of the night without even saying good bye. And why did he do that? In the note he left me he called me selfish for not supporting his bodybuilding goals, despite for those 3 months letting him live in my house with full gym, gave him a car to use, all that free gear and $1,000/week for food so he can eat. And all I asked was for him to make me proud at the next pro show.
Yup, entitled, world owes them everything, fucking bodybuilder.

My point with all this is everyone is entitled to their opinion, obviously, and it is greatly encouraged on this forum, as that what makes the forum. But when you take advantage of this forum (and by default me) and then you not just turn your back on the forum/me but you also publicly bash it and you show zero respect and gratitude, I will fucking call you out on it, regardless how big your following is and how much of a "nice guy" you are.

Now people reading this, obviously DC included, will point out certain facts which could be true in their opinion, obviously.
My entire post above is my view that has formed from the posts and publicly available "facts" as they have been posted here on this forum over time. Because obviously I cannot make a view/opinion/judgement on anything else than what I see/is presented to me.

BTW, in relation to all the above, I HAVE to point out that b-boy and Mike Arnold are the absolute exceptions. They used the forum to gain notoriety and financial success and they always, at every opportunity, they promoted it and showed gratitude and for that I will always be greatly thankful.

nothing to say other than hell yeah Big A you're the man
Agreed. And I am in no way trying to suck up to the owner of this board but these things needed to be said BY SOMEONE PEOPLE WILL LISTEN TO. (If you or I said it Matsuo, the message would have been lost)

I think it's low that this board and it's members are constantly talked down on or mentioned in a condescending manner by certain individuals. (Who indeed have benefitted from this board which makes the matter worse)

Thank you BigA and the mods for making this the best BB'ing forum on the web 👍

I thought this was going to be another one of those to long to read posts but after the first 3 sentences I couldn't stop lol.
Well put sir
SBL

Wow, that's complete bullshit what the member that stayed with you did. What an asshole. Sorry to hear about that, it's quite a slap in the face. What really impresses me is how you never named him. That takes a LOT of discipline. I would have shouted his name from the mountain top as they say.

Reading those stories makes me wonder about people ethics or rather in some cases lack of them. Seems that for few people most and only thing that matter is how big they will get. Sadly as there is so much more in life then this. It is good thing to have a passion but if you have nothing else to offer then really that is sad.

I used to think that stories of these types were exaggerated, until I saw it for myself

some folks' sense of entitlement knows no bounds

Reading those stories makes me wonder about people ethics or rather in some cases lack of them. Seems that for few people most and only thing that matter is how big they will get. Sadly as there is so much more in life then this. It is good thing to have a passion but if you have nothing else to offer then really that is sad.
See this is what I was trying to explain in the other thread...All of them guys are 'good guys' and don't have 'bad intentions' or 'moral issues' in the regular sense.

The one that bailed that was living with BA, you could have seen that coming. He is a sensitive person that felt BA should have been at his side for the entire run up to that Pro show. He already knew that BA travels for business a lot, but still he lost his way mentally and needed someone to blame...Shit thing is he didn't need BA to be there as this dude had his shit on point already! Everyone here knows him and would say the same thing, that show was his hands down...BA was just giving him an opportunity to better himself, at BA's expense. That guy just wanted or felt he needed more?! Entitled.

Most of the others that I've witnessed, my personal opinion, that it's pure agenda...Like I mentioned in the other thread the Syntherol is the main thing. If the bb'ing world saw the Syntherol order forms it would blow a hole in this game 10 fold! But it's taboo in the bb'ing world because of the bullshit rhetoric that has been passed by the Valentinos or the PMMA down south nonsense. So if some of these guys tell the truth they risk losing their following and obviously financial support. And I have to agree with them in that sense, their family or telling whiny-asses a truth they don't want to hear?! I'd choose telling them what they want to hear for them to keep dumping money in my pocket so I can live my dream. Shit it works for govt and entertainers, why not.

So ultimately it comes down to like I said none of us knows what someone does or doesn't take...And we shouldn't give a shit. If you're envious, then work harder.

But like I said, call it what it is and don't play the bullshit just because someone's a friend, or because you say you trust a friend of a friend, or because their a good person...Good people do fucked shit too! And I have been saying for YEARS now, those guys that used this board to get their Pro cards only to turn around and act like they were never here and this place is evil...Even to the point we get messages as soon as they get their cards asking that we delete their accounts and all of their posts. That's straight up bitch shit and I don't give a fuck how big or bad you are, that's a dose of truth right there for you!

I have never been able to resonate with those who claim the boards are full of shit, a great deal of knowledge has come from it. Sure there are dumb posts but you can use your brain yourself too to filter those.

I'm trying to figure out who these people are that were mentioned. A guy who went from skinny teen to top super heavy pro in a couple years? The only name that comes to mind is Nick Walker but I dont think he posted here.

20 grams a week ain’t no joke. It’s nice to hear some truth. I looked my best when I did around 3,700mg a week. When I went up to 6 grams I felt horrible and had to drop back. Right now I’m on 620mg a week, just a regular old fuck.
I love that Big A lays the truth down. It’s refreshing! Most people lie so much they believe their own bullshit!

This is my reply to the latest preaching thread. Too many posts of back and forwards babbling to be worth replying to everything, so I'll just write it all here, and since I can do what I fucking want since it's my board, this way I ensure that all of you read it and it doesn't get lost between all the other posts.

b-boy, I am not singling you out, but I am quoting your post since it's great to make my starting point.

Yes, BUT... you were 165. At 5'10 you would need to be 240+ to look like that and show me a 5'10 240 that looks that good natural.

The guy that the thread is about creates an amazing illusion up close. Stand back a bit or putting him next to a "proper" size bodybuilder and he will look down right skinny. He would like anorexic next to you.

Regarding all the preaching, some of you, especially DC (I am singling you out since you started that thread), back off a bit. I don't care how well you know a guy, if you sleep with him, have the same mother, whatever the fuck it is - you do not know what he takes now and especially in the past.

You preach that their genetics and not their drugs got them to where they are. And you swear that you know them SO WELL, that you know the truth. You are very gullible or I don't know what else to fucking say...
Some of those same guys that you know SO WELL were getting me to design their drug cycles to get their pro cards and some were using MUCH more that I ever did, and I used stupid amounts.

Yes, maybe they asked for the advice and never used it. But I also saw their drug orders from the suppliers with their home address labels on. Maybe every single one of them chickened out and never used the drugs once they arrived. I don't know. But you don't fucking know either. All we know is the bullshit fed by them to us and then we can look at other relevant info and use some common sense.

A lot of your friends bash SEO's. Yet as you know that I would, I have their regular Syntherol orders that they get with their personal credit cards delivered to their home addresses (some match the drug addresses). Again, I don't know if they do end up actually using the Syntherol, maybe they ordered it for their daughters or some shit, but don't come here bashing my product while you buy 10 bottles a fucking month, every month.

Which brings me around to another pet peeve of mine with your so called "inner circle" - yes, I'm targeting you because you started the other thread, so I need to direct my posts to someone.

A lot of people have used this board to turn pro, to promote themselves, get recognition and promote their social media accounts. Not only that none of these people have ever given this board any credit, but they keep bashing it and say they want nothing to do with it. But when they needed their drug cycle designs, they contacted me, when they were looking for sponsorships, they posted daily to promote themselves, when they realised that they can cash in through social media, I gave them free reign to promote themselves. Yet I never had a thank you, but they publicly bash this board and its membership base (you do this too, not just them).

Let's look at the latest high profile incident - Dusty - he used the board as much as he could to advance his bodybuilding. When there was no need for it anymore, he just walked away. You keep his promoting "fire" going for him since he is your buddy. Then he had his health scare (full sympathy there, obviously).
You came on here creating a big drama about what happened to Dusty, even though he turned his back on the board long before. Then you said that you would do something against his wishes and that is ask for donations. Why? If it is against his wishes, why would you do it?
What especially pissed me off was that you used to board (something that you and your circle openly denigrate) to raise money for someone that turned his back on us and also that drives a Phantom according to you. What would he need the money for?? That's what health insurance is there for.
I drive a Phantom too and I can afford every kind of insurance there is. Surely he can do that as well from what you said in the past about him. If he doesn't have insurance though, then he is irresponsible and I have zero sympathy.

This Dusty example is exactly what I am talking about - talk shit about this place and turn the back on it until you need it. And how did he repay all that support and kindness? I don't recall at all a post from him on here even just with a single line saying "thank you all for caring". Nothing at all. But he thanked all his instagram "friends".

The amount of absolute fucking bullshit pushed by almost everyone in this industry is fucking pathetic. One member here with thousands of posts changed from a skinny normal looking kid to top superheavy pro in an incredibly short time using 3GRAMS of tren per week for 2.5years STRAIGHT! In all his posts (yes I'm looking at you) he claims minimal dosages of multiple small dosage exotics. To me he just told me the big tren doses and nothing else. Which one is true? Fucked if I know, but I can make an educated guess.
Of course it pissed me off when I was giving him free Synthetek shit for years which he was telling me he was megadosing and only ONCE he made a one line post to promote it when I pushed him to share his experience. But he had no problem taking from me and the forum and bullshiting around the forum and his social media.

Another very well liked member here, "highly" respected, with something like 10thousand posts, who regularly gets "where is he now" threads since I cut him off 2 years ago.
Another preacher of low doses and HEALTH. I let him stay at my house for 3 months while I kept travelling. I showed him where all my gear was and I told him to use whatever he needed, especially as he was a self claimed low dose user anyway. When he left after 3 months, he used up every single bit of gear there was. I worked it out, and for him to have been doing that, he would have used 20g+ per week for the whole 3 months!
And no, he didn't sell it because he left all the empty vials behind when he literally disappeared in the middle of the night without even saying good bye. And why did he do that? In the note he left me he called me selfish for not supporting his bodybuilding goals, despite for those 3 months letting him live in my house with full gym, gave him a car to use, all that free gear and $1,000/week for food so he can eat. And all I asked was for him to make me proud at the next pro show.

My point with all this is everyone is entitled to their opinion, obviously, and it is greatly encouraged on this forum, as that what makes the forum. But when you take advantage of this forum (and by default me) and then you not just turn your back on the forum/me but you also publicly bash it and you show zero respect and gratitude, I will fucking call you out on it, regardless how big your following is and how much of a "nice guy" you are.

Now people reading this, obviously DC included, will point out certain facts which could be true in their opinion, obviously.
My entire post above is my view that has formed from the posts and publicly available "facts" as they have been posted here on this forum over time. Because obviously I cannot make a view/opinion/judgement on anything else than what I see/is presented to me.

BTW, in relation to all the above, I HAVE to point out that b-boy and Mike Arnold are the absolute exceptions. They used the forum to gain notoriety and financial success and they always, at every opportunity, they promoted it and showed gratitude and for that I will always be greatly thankful.
You know BIG A that guy that lived with you was fucked up on what he did. Carma will take care of that. But I know even then it still kills you inside. it would to me

The one that pissed me off the most was dusty one. Because when people started saying things on that post about him not saying thank you .there was a few that posted shit. Saying who cares if he didn't say thanks. At least you did good for a good guy that needed help.thats all bullshit. If he has money and we know he does. And drives that kind of car I can ONLY imagine the house he must have plus he makes good money thank to professional muscle. So I'm sure he has insurance. And if he doesn't just like you said.thats dumb and stupid .

Besides that I think it's bullshit that everyone here knows what this gear use can do to you. And you as a grown man should know the things that can happen. But you still decide to use it and if something happens to you. Then you expect the people of the board to send you fund money to pay for it wtf.that's bullshit

Now if it's a long time vet and has provided positive thing to the board to help. God forbid one of their family members pass away and they are broke
I can see us member's to pitch in and help.

But in the case like Dusty sorry I don't give a fuck WHAT anyone's opinion here is to me about that and I don't care to hear it

What especially pissed me off was that you used to board (something that you and your circle openly denigrate) to raise money for someone that turned his back on us and also that drives a Phantom according to you. What would he need the money for?? That's what health insurance is there for.

Of course it pissed me off when I was giving him free Synthetek shit for years which he was telling me he was megadosing and only ONCE he made a one line post to promote it when I pushed him to share his experience. But he had no problem taking from me and the forum and bullshiting around the forum and his social media.

Nobody has, can, or did sum up what has needed to be said here for way too long. Thank you Big A.

I gotta say I love this board. My opinion doesn’t amount to anything though. I’m just glad I stumbled upon it many years ago. Got some great advice from very stand up folks here.

Cage

It's good to see this post as it can get over the top at times. The spectrum of genetics and doses is vast so it works both ways but so many guys bullshit. The funny thing is I know some of the same people who praise this bullshit all the time will comment in this thread praising what Big A just posted.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear