advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my shitload plan for the show any input/advise ?

pico

Newbies
ok so far as i understand the 7-10 days before the show you want to be in a Na releasing state so this can be done either by physiologically inhibiting aldosterone by incresing salt intake or by using an aldosterone antagonist like aldactone. my question is which would work best and be more controlable? or would you do both? also what dose of aldactone would you use? would you continue the aldactone during the SL phase.

here is my current plan:
show is on sunday i will be on stage at 4-5pm
7 days out increase Na intake or start aldactone or both?
7 days out increse water intake to 3 galls/day
carb deplete zero carbs wed/thurs/fri/sat
sat eve 8/9pm stop all water no sips at all
sunday 7am start the SL high Na high fat and high carb food every 2-3 hours having my last meal at 1pm to avoid bloat on stage NO WATER DURING THE SL PHASE! (foods will incl. cheesecake/pizza/fries/burgers/pancakes/chocolate)
when i start the SL use 5iu of humalog and another 5iu 2 hours latter
15 mins before stepping on stage a spoon full of table salt

I am planning a trial run at 3 weeks out so any input to get this plan refined before i do the test run would be appreciated.

ummmm.... hire someone who knows their shit(load) haha. There is plenty of guys who could help you that have a lot of experience with this. Trust me, i know from experience, there are tons of variables and ways to run the shitload. I personally fawked it up 5x before i got it right. Your plan doesnt look very tight and ur leavin a lot of stuff out, so like i said.... get someone to help you prep your final week and ul be much better off.

ADD: if you do decide to take the 1 spoon full of salt before stage, can you film it so we can all see it later? haha that wont be pretty :eek:

my 2 cents...

from what i've read about shitload on this and IM site, you may run into problems with filling out after going ZERO carbs for four days straight before beginning your SL.

Another important factor in your plan is your sodium intake. If NA stands for sodium, it looks as if you're going to load all the way through to the show. I know there are some "shitload" gurus that advocate high sodium and some that dont. I'm very curious to see how that works out for you. I'm sure with Aldactone, it shouldn't be a problem as your body is supposidely in a state of flushing out sodium while sparing potassium. Dose is a toss up. I know guys that use 25mgs ed for 7 days, some that use 50mgs for 3-5 days and some that take more. I'm sure you'll get results off of 25mgs but 50 seems to be a safe bet. You wont notice anything drastic but should notice things by the third day...be patient.

Cant wait to see the experts jump in on this thread. I'm sure Skip will be able to give you some informative feedback.

well i take it to a more of an extreme.... this is MY way of doing it and it works perfectly, timing it rite, for ME..

Friday thru monday i sdium load big time... and i mean big time... egg white omelettes with 1/2 tbsp of salt 2x a day... all my fish meals get salt thrown in them.... and i push the water hard...

tuesday, all sodium gets dropped... my depletion training ends... nothing but bland fish - 7 meals a day of this, no condiments... zero carb til friday nite...

cant reveal all my secrets, lol... ut i begin shitload as soon as i know im totally dry friday nite.... no more water... and it works like a charm...

u wont always get it rite the first few times... but when u get ur formula down, stick to it... my pics are on Intensemuscle.com check them out...

Skip had alot to do with it, he's the one with all the shitloading knowledge... Zilla introduced it to him, so i gotta give it up for zilla first... but skip i owe alot too...

Pudge

Hire skip to do it right but it is a trial error process as what works for me might not work for you. Here is a little helpful hint: If you are depleted enough, dry enough and lean enough it doesnot matter what you eat you will be shredded plain and simple. I would not fuck with the humalog until I talked to skip on that one. Good luck with the show.

what is the best email to get skip on and what is his rate ima poor student so cant afford much but if i can afford it i will hire him

you will find him on IntenseMuscle.com this man is SMART and was mostly responsible for my conditioning at my show (not only did he show me the right way to do things, he was able to TEACH me why it works which i feel is very important in learning how to do things right), check members pix forum if you care to see his work

thanks bro i have PMed skip about this any other input or advise would be appreciated from experienced shitloaders

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear