over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My World

What else do you run besides Test and Tren?

Ive always used those along with Deca just enough for my joints.
Ive used Var once and seemed to work pretty well at that time but by the time I figured out the dosage for my body I ran out.

When you cut before a contest, what do you like to use?

i hadnt been on in some time when pm was running so slow, once back on again i saw in a thread you had banned under your avi
im glad youre back
always enjoy your threads but get lost if i dont read them daily
10 % isnt fluffy bro,been a cpl years and 20lbs since i could say that
now i don think ive ever seen a back shot from you,maybe take that sweater off next time :)seriously tho you look good man
are you gonna be focusing on the new training style in this thread and where did you find the new trainer
a real fluffy old guy i know needs a good one

I am putting all the pieces together here in this thread buddy.

I am going to cover supplements tonight OTC, then i am going to focus on the super supplements. I am always 110% honest.

As far as john meadows, i cannot say enough good things about him. He is such an amazing guy. And his training has made lifting fun again!

O

What else do you run besides Test and Tren?

Ive always used those along with Deca just enough for my joints.
Ive used Var once and seemed to work pretty well at that time but by the time I figured out the dosage for my body I ran out.

When you cut before a contest, what do you like to use?

Honestly bro, i normally just run test and deca. I have been running tren and test and loving it. I also like deca BUT i tend not to get too exotic in my travels through the kingdom of aas.

If i was prepping for a show, i would run test and eq up till 6 weeks out, then switch over to test/tren and add some masteron and orals in. Nothing fancy honestly.

The back is looking solid!!! Not to many people can build a good back!

Nice work "0"

I agree with the back...

I'm not one to make many comments on peoples pics...but I will say your back is looking much thicker that what I remember from your prior pic. Great job...I'm sure JM has been a big asset in your progress.

Are you also using Meadow Rows in your program? I read your prior post on your favs...and I will say this...each workout is an ass kicker, but the way they are setup, you can be fully recovered before you hit the body part again. I've got a strong feeling I'll be busting open the wallet to hire him.

Regarding diet...I know you were on some pretty heavy cals in the past...and it seemed it was a real choir for you to get you food down. What would you say your cals are now...ball parking? With carb choices...mainly fruit and veggies, or rice and potatoes?

Keep up the great work...miss chatting bro...

This should be a good log.

Can you put up a picture of your wheels? Seen the upper body in all it's glory (bra and all) but I don't recall ever seeing your legs.

This should be a good log.

Can you put up a picture of your wheels? Seen the upper body in all it's glory (bra and all) but I don't recall ever seeing your legs.

For jello: they are nothing to write home about:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324610705219.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324610705219.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 488
You are very modest and humble about your physique O and thats one reason id enjoy reading all of your stuff, but cmon bro you gotta give yourself SOME type of credit. LOL

Wheels are looking good though man, you truly are an inspiration to a lot of people.

:) You mean that carrying a gallon of water, an oversized UnderArmour gym bag, walking with IL (invisable lats) and talking with chicks between sets
doesn't help you grow?

I thought that was a part of high intensity training :banghead:

Keep it rockin' my friend, you look great!!!!!

Mack

I agree with the back...

I'm not one to make many comments on peoples pics...but I will say your back is looking much thicker that what I remember from your prior pic. Great job...I'm sure JM has been a big asset in your progress.

Are you also using Meadow Rows in your program? I read your prior post on your favs...and I will say this...each workout is an ass kicker, but the way they are setup, you can be fully recovered before you hit the body part again. I've got a strong feeling I'll be busting open the wallet to hire him.

Regarding diet...I know you were on some pretty heavy cals in the past...and it seemed it was a real choir for you to get you food down. What would you say your cals are now...ball parking? With carb choices...mainly fruit and veggies, or rice and potatoes?

Keep up the great work...miss chatting bro...

Iron,

thanks man. I just keep doing the same things over and over and it seems to be working. John has been very very helpful!

I do the meadow rows when the man writes it down=-) I like them but they are not a favorite of mine, they hurt=-) John is worth every penny.

Right now calories are sitting at like 4200ish(without the 3 8oz cheeseburgers every day). As for carb choices, nothing too crazy, ezekiel bread, rice, oats, berries. The usual suspects=-)

We definitely have to catch up man! I hope you are having a great holiday

You are very modest and humble about your physique O and thats one reason id enjoy reading all of your stuff, but cmon bro you gotta give yourself SOME type of credit. LOL

Wheels are looking good though man, you truly are an inspiration to a lot of people.

Thanks brother. I am modest and humble because i am only making due with what god gave me. I put in the work and this is how things come out, i wish i could tell people there was some magical formula or combination. Actually there is:

Hard work + consistency + time = reaching your goals

THe other problem i always see in bodybuiulding is unrealistic expectations and delusion. I see guys in the gym and they come up and will stand there talking to me and tell me their cycles and shit(i refuse to ever admit i am anything but as natural as peanut butter, but i listen) and tell me they want to do the npc Mr. De next year to qualify for nationals. Now i am sitting there worrying about how i will do in the novice category in that same show, and they are planning nationals. And i am looking at them and saying, hmmmmm.......they dont look quite the way i do=-) My delusion goes the other way, i still see the 125 lb wrestler i guess.

Thank you for the kind words brother and i hope you are having a great holiday.

O

:) You mean that carrying a gallon of water, an oversized UnderArmour gym bag, walking with IL (invisable lats) and talking with chicks between sets
doesn't help you grow?

I thought that was a part of high intensity training :banghead:

Keep it rockin' my friend, you look great!!!!!

Mack

Thanks Mack!!

Yeah man, i lose the gym fashion contest every day i go. I look like a homeless person with a beanie on. And you know what i dont care. I take my fiancee with me, she does her thing, i put my headphones on and i do my thing. I dont mind chatting but i take 30-60 seconds between sets so i dont normally talk until i am done. This one dude, i want to choke him, at times, never fails to see me getting ready to do some heavy deadlifts and am getting strapped up and will come over and want to talk. I need to wear a shirt, "Its dangerous to apporoach me while i am listening to Disturbed: Sons of Plunder, people have been bitten"=-

I really envy you , your personal gym man!=-)

Supplements

I take a literal ton of herbal supplements. I dont take a ton of nutritional supplements though, i try to get the majority of my nutrients through solid food.

Here is the list
COQ10 2 ed
gingko biloba 3caps 2x ed
ginseng 1 cap 2x ed
Omage 3/6/9 - 3 grams per day
Hawthorn Berry 2 caps 3x day
DMAE 1 pill 2x per day
3 a day multi - 1 cap 3x day
digestive enzymes 1 cap 3x day
probiotics 1 cap 3 x day
joint support - 1 cap 2x day
ester c - 1 cap 1x day
tyrosine - on cardio days 6 caps pre cardio
viatmin d 1 cap 2x week
5 htp - 2 caps pre bed
liver care - 2 caps 2x day
milk thistle - 1 cap 3 x day

I also take the following
Protein powder
bcaa's
eaa's
waxy maize/karbolyn
creatine

Thats really about it. I know it seems like a lot guys BUT i can tell you that other than nutrophiles, my bloodwork comes back perfect every time=-) Well not always perfect BUT in range

O

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324641023337.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324641023337.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 482
Super Supplements

OK guys,

So this is the least exciting part of the log in my opinion.

Hormones:
i have been running things a little dfifferent. I finally got over my fear of doses and actually bumped my test up a mega dosing 1 gram!!! THats right, craig titus level up in here bitches!!!=-)
Test Cyp 1000mg every week
Tren Ace 75mg eod
Masteron 50mg eod
Nothing fancy, nothing special. And honestly probably a let down for most of you, sometimes i wish i wasnt scared and would just mega dose, you know?

Growth Hormone:
Currently running 10iu ed. I take 5iu in the am and 5iu pre bed. I run some peptides with them, but of course that will be covered in the appropriate section=-)

Insulin:
currently in an off period. If i was going to run insulin, i would probably go with something like what a very good friend of mine has told me about. I would take 6iu with my last solid food meal pre workout. I would have my pre, intra and post workout shakes and then post workout i would take another 6iu

Peptides:
-patrice currently take 1mg ipam/100mcg cjc 1295 in the am, pre gh dosing=-)
-patrice takes follistatin 344 1mg all at once every 5 days
-patrice is also running selank every day and LOVES it

let me know what else i can answer guys

Fluffy is so cruel. How about pleasantly plump. Although in truth you look like carved marble.

Without too much specifics, what number of reps, sets and rest periods are you using? Muscle weekly exercise split? Favorite character on Glee? (hint, the correct answer is what is Glee?)

Hey mack,

thanks for all the input man. One thing about me you will see is that i am honest about every single aspect of this hobby. I dont hold anything back, which will lead into my next post=-)

I beleive that bb'ing is a fairly narcissistic and selfish sport, and a lot of people let it rule their lives. Me, its a hobby, i live the lifestyle but the lifestyle does not dictate my life. Know what i mean?

I love the jug of water.....they always ask me what i have in my shake container, i usually tell them koolaid. Its easier than listing out 25 grams bcaa's, 10 grams glutamine, 10 grams EAA, 50 grams wazy / karbolyn. Know what i mean=-)

O

Hey WTF man?! I carry a jug of water :eek:

LOL, I carry a gallon of water with PINK water!!! Everyone asks me what it is,it gets old explaining it. I mix my BCAA in a gallon and drink throughout the day, and add a couple more scoops prior to working out. Everyone thinks I'm drinking pink lemonade, I just laugh at them. It's watermelon wave from TP

Fluffy is so cruel. How about pleasantly plump. Although in truth you look like carved marble.

Without too much specifics, what number of reps, sets and rest periods are you using? Muscle weekly exercise split? Favorite character on Glee? (hint, the correct answer is what is Glee?)

Actually i prefer Good Luck Charlie on nick. Love that show. Shake it up chicago isnt bad either.

Ok let me start with the basics. Rest is as much time as you need. For me, its 30 to 60 seconds. Long enough to catch my breath

Reps really arent that high, reps are somewhere around 8-12 nothing crazy. A lot of it has to do with how the reps are performed. There is a lot of holds in the stretch position and a lot of peak contractions, 3 second descents etc.

Muscle exercise split i outlined earlier but for you TC, i will do it again:
Mon - Legs
Tues - Chest and Shoulders
Wed - Off
Thur - Back
Fri - Arms
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

=-)

So last night i did something called deadstop db rows. Its a moderate weight dumbbell row and your stretch all the way to the bottom, set the db down and let it come to a complete pause, then do it again. I did this for 3 sets of 8 with very little rest between sets. It is a great exercise

Christmas

I am very frustrated right now.

My son wanted santa to bring him light strike guns(think laser tag). We i had the bright idea of getting one for my stepdaughter too so they can run around and shoot each other=-) So i ordered the guns and then realized we needed these special vest for the kids to wear. I was honestly ok with using hot glue to attach the targets to the children but my fiancee said no=-)

So i go online and order the vests and pay like $30 shipping just to get it here by xmas. So the box comes in and i go to wrap it today. I open the box and its two more of the light strike rifles. Sigh. The darn vests are discontinued and now i have to figure out how to attach the damn targets to a shirt.

I mean honestly though, now that i think about it, if this is the greatest thing i have to worry about this christmas, i cant believe how good life is for me=-)

Just needed to get that out. Sop me and the fiancee are getting light strike guns. I wonder how accurate it will be compared to my weapon in the marines=-)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324656032101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324656032101.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 399

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members