over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandralone - Minimum effective dose?

Nearly every joint in my body is wrecked. It’s a minimum 400mg of deca a week to even begin getting any joint relief from it. As someone else stated 2-3 iu a day of hgh probably gives me more longer lasting relief than the Deca but I don’t believe even the hgh actually helps anything heal as I only feel better while I’m using it.

600/800 mg a week much makes most of my injuries feel good enough I can train mostly how I want, pretty much pain free. Often forgetting completely about previous nagging injuries and it most def helps my arthritic joints that have had all the ligament/tendon reconstructions. Don’t fool yourself into ever thinking that Deca is or ever will actually heal anything. Iv never had that happen. Its benefits. Like all steroids benefits are completely gone after a long absence from the hormones. It’s only a band for joint support. More damage is taking place during use when masking a problem.and as years have went on I notice when come off. I feel the continued damage even more. Then this damn Deca becomes a double edged sword. It’s far less effective than it used to be though. Many years ago it miraculously cured tendinitis in my elbows and wrists like clockwork. Not anymore. It helps some things but others not as much as it has in the past. Hgh works well for me too but it’s benefits seem to disappear after succession.

Yeah towards the end my prolactin was a little high so I discontinued Deca. I'm on TRT so I just remained on Test.

Yeah towards the end my prolactin was a little high so I discontinued Deca. I'm on TRT so I just remained on Test.

Off topic completely, but Testosterone is a wonder drug. Im so thankful for science for me and my future wifes sex life and my limitless energy levels most days. The gear gods blessed us for sure. TRT for life

I ran Quality Vet (the real one not the UGL) Deca 300 at 300mgs for 10 weeks bc I was young and didnt know any better and had 1 vial. About week 7 I really could tell it was working, and sadly I ran out when I really felt stronger than on just test.

Everyone is different but I noticed 300mg gave me the full list of positives, just in a small amount.

Off topic completely, but Testosterone is a wonder drug. Im so thankful for science for me and my future wifes sex life and my limitless energy levels most days. The gear gods blessed us for sure. TRT for life
Yeah I started out on Test Cyp then I read an article about Test Prop 50mg eod for TRT and that has been life changing for me. The amount of energy I get from Prop is much higher than Cyp. I've been on Prop for a couple of years now and I absolutely love it!

Nearly every joint in my body is wrecked. It’s a minimum 400mg of deca a week to even begin getting any joint relief from it. As someone else stated 2-3 iu a day of hgh probably gives me more longer lasting relief than the Deca but I don’t believe even the hgh actually helps anything heal as I only feel better while I’m using it.
it all just makes you feel better when you're on it. Nothing will erase past injuries. I'm beat to shit also from many years of high velocity sports and deca/HGH/primo (with test base) just make me feel good enough to be able to train. They don't reset your body to fresh again.

You'll carry your scars and injuries with you to the grave.

Well, I just learned now that I’m older, my minimum effective deca dose for joint relief is 200mg. I lowered it to 100mg and my joints were hurting pretty bad after a few weeks. 3 days after upping it to 200mg I’m good to go again.

Hmm. I am not a fan of take the low dose for joint support. But that’s me. Deca haven’t noticed much below 400-600mg. What’s its purpose? To grow so it should be dosed as such.

NPP, for me I have noticed great gains off as low as 300mg. On Sxrip right now with test, Proviron and Tbol. Not even that much test and I have gained 8lbs! Still have 4wks of cycle left 💪🏻

As a rookie gear user pharma grade Aspen at somewhere in the 75mg a week range made a noticable difference in gains and joint support. Always think it's better to start slow especially with19-Nor compounds, you might be sensitive to them and why risk the sides if you can start making gains with less.

As a rookie gear user pharma grade Aspen at somewhere in the 75mg a week range made a noticable difference in gains and joint support. Always think it's better to start slow especially with19-Nor compounds, you might be sensitive to them and why risk the sides if you can start making gains with less.
agreed i started with 250 mgs deca and could manage sexual sides, bumped to 350 and still decently manageable

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws