over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NAD+ is it effective?

pistonpump

Registered
Im clueless about this and instead of googling and reading I thought guys could just share experiences and knowledge on using NAD+. Seems like a new supplement gaining traction. So what do you use it for and how have you used it?

I'm on 300mg injectable NMN a day. NMN is the precursor to NAD, I've noticed improvements in energy, endurance, insulin sensitivity and mental clarity. It's more of a longevity thing. But increase energy to mitochondria is a big part of it. And it decreases with age.

I'm on 300mg injectable NMN a day. NMN is the precursor to NAD, I've noticed improvements in energy, endurance, insulin sensitivity and mental clarity. It's more of a longevity thing. But increase energy to mitochondria is a big part of it. And it decreases with age.
What's your age now? How long have y been using nmn

Did you get that from vrs? Sounds interesting

I have to admit I'm fairly ignorant on the compound. Why NMN instead of NAD? Is there an ≈ dose equivalent between NAD and NMN? Is this a pre-workout compound or anytime of day?

I have to admit I'm fairly ignorant on the compound. Why NMN instead of NAD? Is there an ≈ dose equivalent between NAD and NMN? Is this a pre-workout compound or anytime of day?
Well NMN may not be on the market much longer. Thanks to big Pharm. NAD is rapidly utilized or excreted VS NMN will stick around and be converted slower giving more saturation. But I'll switch to NAD when I have too, I get a little more endurance if used pre workout but it's more of a saturating mitochondria thing, with more all day energy. NAD might have more kick, I have some but haven't tried it yet.

Well NMN may not be on the market much longer. Thanks to big Pharm. NAD is rapidly utilized or excreted VS NMN will stick around and be converted slower giving more saturation. But I'll switch to NAD when I have too, I get a little more endurance if used pre workout but it's more of a saturating mitochondria thing, with more all day energy. NAD might have more kick, I have some but haven't tried it yet.
Fortunately an overseas sponsor has 100g NMN for an amazing price. Hopefully it's legit... They've posted up lab results of their other stuff but not this yet.

By the way, did you attempt to brew higher than 150 mg/ml of NMN? I just did my first homebrew of carnitine tonight and I'm feeling confident now. 😁

Fortunately an overseas sponsor has 100g NMN for an amazing price. Hopefully it's legit... They've posted up lab results of their other stuff but not this yet.

By the way, did you attempt to brew higher than 150 mg/ml of NMN? I just did my first homebrew of carnitine tonight and I'm feeling confident now. 😁
PM me the name please. 150 is the max for a quick batch, I haven't tried to slowly add in more, might try next batch since I only make 10 days worth.

Not to hi-jack but can you post or PM me your recipe? I just got some raw powder and been researching for a recipe. I have one but just like to compare. And is this brewed at 300mg/ml or you just administer 3ml brewed at 100mg/ml?

Thanks.

Not to hi-jack but can you post or PM me your recipe? I just got some raw powder and been researching for a recipe. I have one but just like to compare. And is this brewed at 300mg/ml or you just administer 3ml brewed at 100mg/ml?

Thanks.
150mg

Thanks.
150mg ml PM sent. I did bigger batches than 30ml but it gets stingy after 10 days and I read it degrades in water after 10 days.

I wonder if NR is more stable for longer term storage? Though last time I tasted NR powder it tasted kinda acidic. Might have some bite.

I think I will just get some 20ml vials and do smaller batches of NMN. In one of your PMs you said baking soda didn't really change anything. So it just has a little bite to it?

By the way, anyone find the injectable to be substantially more effective than oral? I'm getting kinda excited to test it out.

What NMN powder are you using ?
Thinking of putting together a whole anti-aging injectable stack

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member