over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

National Level Cycle

Will some use that much some don’t....what I have seen that guy’s who use that kind of shit, usually their gear is under doses...

For every guy who takes a moderate amount there is a guy like my friend who takes a massive amount (albeit ugl gear)...a gram of test a day and 150mgs of tren a day...gh I usually 10ius a day and intermittent use of insulin...he got to 320 at his largest...competed are 250-265 at the jr nationals (6 or 7th) and the same placing at the jr usa's placing roughly the same. The year he did nationals he didn't make the top 15. I don't think this is commonplace but there are a few who make up for genetics with gear use...and than te hyper reaponder using 750mgs of test and some dbol and blows everyone away.

BIG A mentioned this very type of cycle in his now infamous post...don't think he is retarded or ignorant of what it takes to get truly massive.

Everyone is different. There is no "blueprint-secret-handshake" that we or anyone else doesn't know about. You can follow Big A's protocol, go right ahead. However, some people don't have to and that's the point most are making here. Don't kid yourself either. Either you got it or you don't. All the drugs in the world won't change that and it's too hard of a pill to swallow for some that can't come to terms that their genetics just won't allow them to go far in a sport they love so much. So...it's gotta be drugs, in most cases lack there of, that are holding them back. That's the mentality of some in this sport. This endeavor requires a shit ton of hard work in about a dozen different areas and quite frankly, most people are not willing to sacrifice and or work harder than they think they may be working to achieve their goals. You have to ask yourself this question...in my opinion: Am I doing everything to the best of my ability to get to where I want to be? If most people did everything consistently and with maximum effort, their would be less threads like these.

i know a few national level canadian guys.. the cycles are moderate, for the most part.

one guy was running 750 mgs test/w, with 50 mgs of var.

its not all about gear, mostly genes, hard work/diet.

There are potential negative health consequences to doing far less than that. Look at Chris, look at maldorf. Cycling is always potentially dangerous. Some could take Dusty's cycle and end up with an enlarged heart and a whole host of health problems. There are no guarantees. When is it worth it?

Most dont want to believe this, and it takes a catastrophic event like my heart attack to make them into believers. Im a believer now. We have some others on here now too like me who believe. Some of us dont live to spread the word, but their life stories remain.

Here's Levrone at 91 Nationals. Only ever used a little bit of Deca by then, as told to his manager. If you can't do it with similar, might as well pick another sport - there is no future for you. Just train for health, no reason to wreck your organs for a local show.

YouTube - Bodybuilder Kevin Levrone 1991 Nationals Posing

Yep, a little bit of deca can turn some people into a freak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45gT5fu5PKU9u8

On a more serious note, another thing to me that makes no sense is when people try to tie in a drug dose in relationship to how someone places at a show. There are a lot of genetic freaks out there that never place high simply because they never diet right. Just because someone places high in a national show or even turns pro doesn't mean that they have great genetics. Maybe that particular show lacked some good competitors or a top fav didn't peak right and the title went to a lesser gifted individual.

Turning pro is a lot of different factors, not just how much drugs you take. A person can use 750 mgs of test 400 deca 10 iu's of slin and 6 to 8 iu's of GH and easily be a top national guy with the right genetics. If you need to triple these amounts just to walk around at 250 then take up something else like checkers or poker. Bottom line is forget about what anyone else is doing, start low and go slow and gradually go up in dose over a long period of time and see how things go.

Last piece of advise that no one asked for. :D If you are really serious about getting big then STAY LEAN and watch your diet. You can't see what you are building when you're a fat ass!!!!!!!

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE.. BUT GUYS JUST KNOW IF THEY ARE MEANT FOR THIS GAME.. lee priest knew when he injected his first 200 mgs of deca and 8 weeks later was 20 pounds heavier..

that being said, those dosages at the beginning of this thread are silly.. i went to 1000 mgs of test once for three weeks.. i got scared and came right back down.. why? something told me that i shouldnt.. call it my "spidey" sense but it did not feel right.. many in this game dont have that sense.. everyone has their limits, or should have.. some like your friend dont have that mental self evaluation..

my name is LATS ands i am a pussy.. there i said it.. this shit scares me lol.. hell taking advil scares me.. i dont know how these guys can do those extreme dosages and not wonder.. you need to take some risk in any endevor.. but the key word is "some"..

so in all my "preachings" on this board i will always stick to the one common theme.. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GIFT DONT TRY AND OVERRIDE IT WITH CHEMICAL ABUSE.. it will always show on stage and worse.. your blood work.. just be happy being the biggest guy in your town.. or the mall ;) i was the biggest guy tonight at taco bell.. although the chick taking my order was giving me a run for my money..:eek:

On a more serious note, another thing to me that makes no sense is when people try to tie in a drug dose in relationship to how someone places at a show. There are a lot of genetic freaks out there that never place high simply because they never diet right. Just because someone places high in a national show or even turns pro doesn't mean that they have great genetics. Maybe that particular show lacked some good competitors or a top fav didn't peak right and the title went to a lesser gifted individual.

Turning pro is a lot of different factors, not just how much drugs you take. A person can use 750 mgs of test 400 deca 10 iu's of slin and 6 to 8 iu's of GH and easily be a top national guy with the right genetics. If you need to triple these amounts just to walk around at 250 then take up something else like checkers or poker. Bottom line is forget about what anyone else is doing, start low and go slow and gradually go up in dose over a long period of time and see how things go.

Last piece of advise that no one asked for. :D If you are really serious about getting big then STAY LEAN and watch your diet. You can't see what you are building when you're a fat ass!!!!!!!

I do very much agree with that statement there! There are a few black guys at my gym who are "FREAKS" in every sense of the word! They come in there train with light ass weights, talk on their phones all day, and pay more attention to the girls than the equipment. They have 20"+ arms, I have talked to a few of them and they don't know their carbs from protein, when they tell me what they eat I can't even believe it. I have asked them why they don't compete and bottom line, they don't really care much about the sport, they look at weight lifting as a side hobby, and they don't have the discipline to diet down to 3-5% bodyfat! You put these guys on some test and feed them some food, you got guys who will go toe to toe with the best in a year or so.

Here's Levrone at 91 Nationals. Only ever used a little bit of Deca by then, as told to his manager. If you can't do it with similar, might as well pick another sport - there is no future for you. Just train for health, no reason to wreck your organs for a local show.

YouTube - Bodybuilder Kevin Levrone 1991 Nationals Posing

I’m low doses guy but still I can believe that keven use only bit of deca here....we all know that bAck in 90, keven love his Androl .....a curies offseason for him was 500 Test, 400 deca and 100 Androl....

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE.. BUT GUYS JUST KNOW IF THEY ARE MEANT FOR THIS GAME.. lee priest knew when he injected his first 200 mgs of deca and 8 weeks later was 20 pounds heavier..

that being said, those dosages at the beginning of this thread are silly.. i went to 1000 mgs of test once for three weeks.. i got scared and came right back down.. why? something told me that i shouldnt.. call it my "spidey" sense but it did not feel right.. many in this game dont have that sense.. everyone has their limits, or should have.. some like your friend dont have that mental self evaluation..

my name is LATS ands i am a pussy.. there i said it.. this shit scares me lol.. hell taking advil scares me.. i dont know how these guys can do those extreme dosages and not wonder.. you need to take some risk in any endevor.. but the key word is "some"..

so in all my "preachings" on this board i will always stick to the one common theme.. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GIFT DONT TRY AND OVERRIDE IT WITH CHEMICAL ABUSE.. it will always show on stage and worse.. your blood work.. just be happy being the biggest guy in your town.. or the mall ;) i was the biggest guy tonight at taco bell.. although the chick taking my order was giving me a run for my money..:eek:

LATS said it best!!!! i was the biggest guy tonight at taco bell...HAHA LMFAO

thats prolly the best advice you'll ever give anyone on this site when it pertains to bodybuiling, just its so hard nobodies gonna do it.

Last edited:
everyone who wants to gain 100 to 120 pounds of lean muscle tissue in the next 5 to 8 years, needs a drug cycle system(with excellent diet and training) with which a person can continously gain muscle without getting sick.....

the guy starts with a small dose ( 500mg test ) and then the guy plateaus, now

now some one comes up and says long duration cycles is the way to go, some one tells him you need to blast and cruise, some would tell him go super high on dosages.....

and the guy starts shooting up his dosages upto 1500 mgs or so, that makes him grow for a while but then again he plateaus...... so he thinks that what worked for him in the past will still work...... and then his dosages reach upto the 3000 - 4000 grams mark......

then the guy comes up to the boards and asks now what?...... people slam him for his diet or his training...... now what if the guy was already eating 500grams of protien + all other macros.... and training correctly....

what is the guy supposed to do now..... in my opinion the guy must ask all those people who advocate low to moderate drug doseages......

hey guys how do you cycle AAS within these moderate dose range and still gain continously throughout the year.... there has to be some pattern some rthym....

So would he make alot better gains by cutting his doses in half instead and adding sum GH and Slin instead of using such high doses of just anabolics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45gT5fu5PKU9u8

On a more serious note,

Dude, don't hate on Kevin just because your genetics suck and just because you don't have Kevin's dedication and mindset.:D

This is what it takes bro! Similar to the first Levrone article I read in Flex mag, he said his success wasn't due to juice but locking himself in a closet with candles and meditating! The power of the mind is amazing.

Cormier told me Kevin would lock himself in his bedroom for days on end decked out in full-on military fatigues, helmet, guns, live ammo, etc...FUcking medals of honor he got off Ebay, grenades...loaded sustanon 22 guages with the caps off...empty ones...fuggen Jack Daniels bottles empty all over the place...cell phone dismantled...whole tubs of BD pinks spilt all over the floor...growth caps glued to a piece of plywood in some kind of weird ass code language or somethin...American flag with like 2 of the corners burnt off with shrapnel tears in it covering the window...damn barbed wire run all along the perimeter of the ceiling...

all this at only 4 weeks out bros

WAR IS HELL...

But I think it's safe to assume hell would also be alot like stepping onstage with Kevin carbed up on straight Jack Daniels and an American flag hidden in his purple posing trunks after a 7 week crash prep...

i dunno but im just sayin,,
Check this shit out...a pro that accompanied Levrone on one of the European Grand Prix tours told me a few interesting things about our man Kevin. First of all, he said that every time he prepped for a show, that at 8 weeks out, he'd just throw away his cell phone. He all of a sudden could no longer be contacted, by anyone. He then said that at some point over the course of the prep he'd begin "locking himself in his bedroom, dressing up in military fatigues and playing army with toy guns and shit for days and days on end. For just days at a time he'd stay in there." I'm not sure how this other pro knew this, but he'd have to have gotten it from somewhere...it's just too strange for anyone to have made made up. Apparently Kevin displayed very strange behavior on the overseas tours as well. He said he might have seen him eat a total of 2 whole food meals the entire trip but that the rest of the time "he'd just be sitting in the back of the plane drinking straight Jack Daniels. Every time I saw him he was just drinking hard liquor and then he'd hit the stage and look like he did."

Absolutely. It's hilarious when some of these freaks preach patience, when they turned into freaks overnight. It always comes fast. Like that *snaps fingers*

I’m low doses guy but still I can believe that keven use only bit of deca here....we all know that bAck in 90, keven love his Androl .....a curies offseason for him was 500 Test, 400 deca and 100 Androl....

Of course it was BS. I think Kevin even said he never used GH. May have tried it once or twice after the year 2000, but then he was already past his peak.:D

Dude, don't hate on Kevin just because your genetics suck and just because you don't have Kevin's dedication and mindset.:D

This is what it takes bro! Similar to the first Levrone article I read in Flex mag, he said his success wasn't due to juice but locking himself in a closet with candles and meditating! The power of the mind is amazing.

I stand corrected and ask for forgivness. I am off to to meditate in contemplation of my thoughtless, but first I must partake of my daily dose of 200mg Anadrol. ;)

I met this National Level NPC amateur at a show last weekend and talked to him about how much he uses he claims to be using this much currently....

Test E 2400mg a week
Tren E 1000mg a week
EQ 600mg a week
Anadrol 100-150mg a day
Insulin 10 Ius Post Workout

Do u guys think he's being realistic or he's full of shit?? He qualified for nationals...he's about 5'7 230-235lbs

Seems about right to me. Will have to keep moving up to stay up with the competition if he wants to compete at the pro level. Not for begginers and those who dont kinow how to train and eat right though. MM

Very funny, well put and true.

i found this article and wanted to know what yall think about it....

The Drug Life of a Pro Bodybuilder
Professional bodybuilders – NOT like you and me! That’s an understatement. But an even bigger understatement is that we clearly don’t take the same AS as pros; and certainly not in the same galvanic portions!

Everything changes when a pro card passes from the IFBB to a national champion’s back pocket. The game is raised, and the expectations along with it, as well as how things work. That is to say, all of a sudden, your IFBB pro card fits in the magic card key slot, and the golden door of opportunity just opens up and welcomes you inside. “Inside”, being the inner sanctum of drug use that includes everything from price to availability to the means to acquire steroids and other useful substances. After all, AS cycles are the lifeblood of a pro’s career. Anyone who tells you differently, is deluding themselves, and trying to delude you.

So just what kinds of drugs do pros take at that level of competition? We’ll get to that in a minute. Let’s first look at what it actually means to be a pro….

First, the moment an athlete turns pro at the USA or the Nationals, drug dealers all over town are scrambling to either keep or get New Pro Guy’s business. They know he’s going to be needing an incredible amount of drug supply on a regular basis with his new status, and that he’ll continue buying them for a long time if he’s a success up on the stage and doesn’t blow it with poor condition. They want to be his supplier for the long haul. Keep in mind that it’s a matter of prestige and legitimacy for a supplier, too:

If Regular Guys A & B, prospective new clients, need drugs, they’re going to go to that supplier because they know he supplies New Pro Guy. If it’s good enough for New Pro Guy, it’s certainly good for their cause, and it increases Drug Dealer’s client base and income.

The other benefit to turning pro, where acquisition is concerned, is simple: Many hangers-on, wannabes and entourage prospects, will want to acquire the drugs for a new pro, because they want to curry favor, and be N.P.G.’s buddy so they can say that they “know New Pro Guy”. Now he owes them, but he’s gotten to keep his nose clean. He no longer has to approach dealers himself, and risk a raid or arrest. Either they come to him, or he can send any number of willing guys to the dealer on his behalf.

Being a new pro means being catapulted to instant “Fuckable New Pro Guy”. Ahhhh, the allure of a laminated piece of paper, half the size of the palm of your right hand! As a new pro, there’ll be rarely a lonely night, and N.P.G. has an instant cook, laundress and steroid/ drug mule to do his bidding where once these filthy chores were his alone! This changes everything, believe it or not. Now he has more time to spend acquiring drugs, taking drugs, training, and finding other girls to keep on the side.

So just how expensive could competitive drug use become for a new pro? Quite. In fact, up until this time, know it or not, he was actually a mere recreational drug user. Now, with card in hand, he’s a bonafide competiive drug user complete with carte blanche to abuse the hell out of any anabolic substance he can get his hands on. Alas, however, with this new unlimited lease on drug use comes a greater fiscal responsibility; particularly if he is poorly “connected” (or just plain clueless about how the system works). Incidentally, it’s our theory that, unless the genetics are just ‘ill’, 12th through 18th place are filled with poorly connected dudes who can’t catch a break with a regular supplier.

Often, it merely comes down to financing. A pro’s menu of drugs is astronomical, even when discounts are afforded. That’s why a great many pros try to get at least a $2K to $4K/ month contract with a supplement or equipment company. This is almost a “must” for any guy who wants to make the grade from the start. That is, of course, unless he’s willing to work full time to support his habit. Let’s face it, even superior genetics aren’t enough in this day and age to place someone at the top of his game. It’s a combination of chemicals, connections and good DNA.

To give you a frame of reference about the difference between a good amateur and a fledgling pro, it’s like this:

Whereas he used to inject 6 iu/ day of GH, now he injects up to 18 iu/ day!

Whereas he once filled a shoebox with drugs, now it’s more like an orange crate.

Whereas he once used just 3-4 drugs per cycle, now he’s using up to 8.

Whereas he once went “on” for 8 weeks, and came off for the same, now he’s “on” for 12 weeks and “off” for just 4.

Whereas he once injected a muscle or two for cosmetic enlargement, now he’s a pincushion for Synthol.

Whereas once he practiced sodium loading to engorge his muscles before competition, he now uses plasma expanders to do the job.

Wait…did everything just become ultra complicated?

Sound appealing? Depends on who you are. But one thing is for certain: A pro’s life and choices will never be the same again, until he stops competing on the big stage. As a top amateur he probably devoted a good many hours weekly to the sport – more, depending upon his level of motivation, dedication and liabilities. BUT, as a new pro, he may as well get used to the fact that he’ll live, breathe, eat and sleep pro bodybuilding until he retires…or is forced to get an organ transplant; whichever comes first.

He’ll also have to get used to using drugs that may be unfamiliar to him in his amateur career. Things like plasma expanders to increase blood volume, high-powered diuretics that he was sure were outlawed a few years back, are now back in his system. Now, he’ll probably be using insulin, which is foreign to a lot of amateurs until they hit the pros. If he can make the Top 3 at the Nationals in his weight class, why would he ever have taken it? But he’ll have to become accustomed to the high art of finding that balance between simple sugars and nausea or diabetic coma. He will mess up in the beginning.

Insulin is a fact of life for a pro. It is one of the most anabolic substances known to man, and it’s also one of the most dangerous and difficult to perfect. It also may alter his chemistry and pancreatic function for life – something he’ll have to come to terms with as he prepares for successive shows.

The average cost of a drug cycle for an IFBB pro is about $2K to $3K a month. That’s right…there’s a chance N.P.G. will spend upwards of $36,000 in a year on drug use. And that’s at a discount.

Some things won’t change. Like the staples of drug use in his growing crate of drugs. For instance, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, and Tesosterone Suspension are all staples for any bodybuilder. Each is used in different cycles for different reasons with different drugs accompanying. Same with Winstrol-V, Anavar, Sustenon, Primobolan Depot, and Sten, or D-Bol. All of these can be purchased quite easily and cheaply from someone in the gym – or many of them in Mexico. Mexico is cheaper, but local is less risky. Mailing these drugs back to the States is the only way for an obviously large man to go. Crossing the border with a big supply is risky. This isn’t anything new, and a part of the lifestyle that will continue for years to come as a new pro.

Crossing over into the realm of official “long term use” now means that hair loss is certainly inevitable, even if he’s escaped that side effect thus far. He should expect to get ‘gyno’ at least once in his career, if not more than once. He’ll have to get used to being accused of using Synthol (because, let’s face it, he is) and of being accused of implants of the pecs, calves, biceps or otherwise. He’ll have to get used to staying leaner in the off season too. A guy can’t maintain his messed up habits of overeating until he’s ready to burst after competitions. He’ll need to stay photo ready (for a pro this means, ‘within 25-30 pounds of contest weight, with the ability to drop 8 pounds of water overnight) almost all the time.

And that brings up another thing…

His cycles, as mentioned earlier, will be longer, with less time off, simply because now he is under official scrutiny. No longer can he get fat or small in the off season and just wear clothes that hide it. If he’s not showing skin, he’s automatically suspect. If he’s not in the magazines now, much more often, it means he sacrifices having been seen all year by judges who monitor his appearance and condition, unofficially, officially. He risks losing at least 5 places if he hides in the off season (because unless your name is Coleman or Cutler, and they know you’re good, you’re toast). That means increased drug use, better diet, and more time dedicated to pursuing all of this each day and week. Can N.P.G. hang?

Here are just a few pro cycles he will have to endure, and bankroll, to go ‘all the way’. We say “endure” because he’s probably been laboring under a misconception that being a pro is all fun and frivolity. Actually, it’s a lot harder than being an amateur, even though the workouts stay the same. That’s because taking more drugs, in larger amounts, is arduous and hard on the body.

Cycles:

Coleman’s Purported Cycle – K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid!)

1 Sustanon/Hr + 1 Deca
10 D-Bol tabs/ every 3 hours
10 iu GH/ every 3 hours
20 iu Insulin/ every 3 hours (w/ meal)
100mcg IGF/ 3x a day

Don’t Try This at Home

Weeks 1-20: 2500 Mg. Sustanon (EW) + 1000 Mg. E.Q. (EW) + 200 Mg. Test. Propionate (D)
Weeks 1-8: 70 Mg. D-bol (D)

Weeks 8-13: 600 Mg. Nandralone Phenylpropionate (EW)

Weeks 14-20: 100 Mg. Trenbolone Ac. (EOD) + 50 Mg. D-bol (D)
Arimidex

Gonzo Boy Cycle

Weeks: 1-8 250mg Sustanon (EOD) + 800mg EQ (EW) + 100mg Trenbolone Ac (EOD)
Weeks 9-21: 1000mg Test. Cypionate (EW)
Weeks 9-16: 1000mg EQ (EW)

Weeks 12-24: SuperClen 200mcg/Ephedrine 60mg/keto 3mg (D)

Weeks 16-24: 100mg Trenbolone Ac. (D) + 50-60mg Anavar (D)
Weeks 22-24: 50mg Test Propionate / 50mg Test Suspension (D)
Additionally:
Weeks 1-12: 15iu GH (D)

Weeks 9-10: HCG 5000iu
Weeks 13-24: 20iu GH (D)

Weeks 16-17: HCG 5000iu
Weeks 1-24: 50mg Aromasin (D) + 1 mg Arimidex (D)

The downside to living a public life filled with illicit drug use…

Keep your nose clean – both in terms of getting into unnecessary pissing matches, and in terms of being “invisible” with all that you do. So many people want to know you, but for everyone who wants to know and hang out with you, 100 more want to bring you down. This is why it’s so crucial to know who your friends are, lest you create unwitting enemies. Case in point: Craig Titus. Finding friends, when you need them most, when you are cocky, arrogant, combative or otherwise unpleasant because of your drug use, is nearly impossible when the chips are down. And let’s face it, we all get a turn now and again.

^^^^^^

this post is absurd!!!!

:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws