over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP WITH BACK WORKOUT!!!

superstud

Newbies
Hey bro's
i have been lifting pretty solid for about 3 months now. i have really been trying to hit my shoulder muscles well and have been pretty sucsessful except for the rear of my shoulders. just wanted some feedback on what works for you guys and try it for myself!!

I do not do a ton of volume on my rear delts and progress has been ok with them. They get hit a lot on back day for me, I find doing rear laterals but with a hammer grip, basically the end face of the dumbells facing outwards works them harder for me, also not coming all the way down on rear laterals keeps the tension on the rear delts.

You may also consider doing your rear delts along with your back workout to maximize recovery in that area.

Hey bro's
i have been lifting pretty solid for about 3 months now. i have really been trying to hit my shoulder muscles well and have been pretty sucsessful except for the rear of my shoulders. just wanted some feedback on what works for you guys and try it for myself!!

Give it more time. It really takes 6 t o12 months before you notice gains. Have you ever trained prior to now?

I've been training consistently for 28+ years and I will tell you that gains don't happen over night. You gotta be persistent. Training is basically one long experiment. Something will work for a while and went it stops working you try something different.

PB

Do plenty of back work and follow each back workout with a rear delt isolation exercise : some type of dumble fly, some type of face pull or some reverse pec deck.

im a huge believer in keeping it simple, especially if youre a beginner. dont stress the small things, just make sure that you're working hard and focus on your diet until you've built an overall decent amount of mass. Then you can start looking at the smaller things.

I've been training consistently for 28+ years and I will tell you that gains don't happen over night. You gotta be persistent. Training is basically one long experiment. Something will work for a while and went it stops working you try something different.

PB

I agee bro, I have trained 28 years too, i tell all the young guys that quality muscle takes time.

thanks guys for all the replies!!!
i've lifted for a couple years off and on but am trying to get more serious about it now! Just seems my shoulders are always lagging behind a little despite me really concentrating on them!!

Only 3 months into your training?… be patient, and consistent. My best growth occurred with heavy and simple. Deads, t-bars or bent-over rows, pull-downs or pull-ups. That's it. If you put all out effort into that, you will grow, rear shoulders included. Then walk away, eat, recover, and grow. Don't make it too complicated.

Only 3 months into your training?… be patient, and consistent. My best growth occurred with heavy and simple. Deads, t-bars or bent-over rows, pull-downs or pull-ups. That's it. If you put all out effort into that, you will grow, rear shoulders included. Then walk away, eat, recover, and grow. Don't make it too complicated.

I agree, patience is key. Also, try some bent dumbell rows and if your wanting to build your rear delt, hit the cables for rear crossovers and seated bent rear laterals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131