over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New coach Cornelius Parkin

Is the DHB your or his idea? Any idea how much you’ll be running?

In a few weeks starts DHB cycle.... and i will again use IG1 LR3 100mcg pre workout with HGH
Also for 10 days I have been running DHB (finally have a product that doesn't hurt) I take 100mg a day and consider increasing to 150mg ed. I am adding IGF-lr3 just next Monday after 4 weeks break, I can not wait lol

I'm in!

Also for 10 days I have been running DHB (finally have a product that doesn't hurt) I take 100mg a day and consider increasing to 150mg ed. I am adding IGF-lr3 just next Monday after 4 weeks break, I can not wait lol
That's exactly how i Will do it,start with 100mg ed and then 150mg ed...
Same here,addicted to LR3 results haha so underrated in my opinion

Is the DHB your or his idea? Any idea how much you’ll be running?
Both of us....Con is very interested to see what real DHB can do as he never used it before.
I Will start 100mg per day. Also lr3 will be added pre workout 100mcg. Carbs stay 800g

I loved DHB.... unfortunately can't find raws for that product.

I don't think it will me hard to make it hold in MCT

That's exactly how i Will do it,start with 100mg ed and then 150mg ed...
Same here,addicted to LR3 results haha so underrated in my opinion
A lot of people say that LR3 doesn't give them much....

I think that a lot depends if also all other points are fine tuned.... diet, training, gear...

Which protocol do you use for LR3?

I have heard of HGH LR3 and R/LOG postwo

I think that a lot depends if also all other points are fine tuned.... diet, training, gear...

because 99% of lr3 on the market is shit and next to lr3 it wasn't even close - the real igf lr3 is a game changer

because 99% of lr3 on the market is shit and next to lr3 it wasn't even close - the real igf lr3 is a game changer

THIS✓. I had real in the 90s. I looked my absolute best on it.

Like @luki7788 said cause unfortunately 99% of IGF lr3 is fake crap,been there....last lr3 cycle before this was shit,i was using 100mcg and get nothing from it,zero pumps,no vascularity,like i was injecting pure water.

I have tried pre workout and post workout...from my experience best method is pre workout 100mcg with high dose HGH then intra workout i drink EAA, Vitargo, creatine, citrulline malate.

THIS✓. I had real in the 90s. I looked my absolute best on it.
Same here,game changer!! The look and results are amazing...now i believe 100% guys at oxygen use high dose lr3 not increlex

Like @luki7788 said cause unfortunately 99% of IGF lr3 is fake crap,been there....last lr3 cycle before this was shit,i was using 100mcg and get nothing from it,zero pumps,no vascularity,like i was injecting pure water.

I have tried pre workout and post workout...from my experience best method is pre workout 100mcg with high dose HGH then intra workout i drink EAA, Vitargo, creatine, citrulline malate.

I like split the dose of -50mcg in the morning and 50mcg after training although the lr3 has a long enough half-life that any protocol will be good

Any tips on how one can discern if the LR3 is legitimate aside from lab testing?

Any tips on how one can discern if the LR3 is legitimate aside from lab testing?
Crazy pumps, vascularity, recomp effect,if u don't have a lot of carbs u can feel blood sugar drop.

I like split the dose of -50mcg in the morning and 50mcg after training although the lr3 has a long enough half-life that any protocol will be good
I have tried it that way and also all 100mcg post workout... but i Like the most take it all pre workout. That time i Will run that protocol for whole 4 weeks.

Good luck on your goals.

Sorry to post this, but I am just wondering... 2 huge UK bodybuilding forums always comment that their Pharmaqo Labs products have been bunk.

I am wanting to place an order with them with your code, and I was wondering how likely is it that their Deca is not Deca but Testosterone? Are their products accurate in regard to ingredients and dosing?

Have you tested them yourself or do you know anyone from the UK who have?

Cheers

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner