over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New guy here/ Q for slin users

Ackley

Newbies
Hey folks , I'm new here was turned on to the site by a buddy and like it so far , seems to be alot of knowledge here.

Me , I'm 28 yrs old , 6'3" 280-290lb range been lifting for 14yrs been using juice for 8yrs , my body fat right now is high around 15% I guess. Planning my next cycle , gonna use Tren at 100mg/eod , test at 500mg/wk for 8 wks then drop the fina out and the tst to 250mg/wk and add EQ at 400wk for 6 weeks with HCG , clomid and Arimidex for the first 3 weeks of bridge then back on the Tren , test and some Winstrol for anoth 8 weeks.

Now here is the question

I'd like to add Slin to the first and last parts of the cycle , I have a ton of Humulin-R , the probelm lies in that I have my workouts late in the eveining only 4 or 5 hrs before bed so I was kinda worried about taking it posty workout. I'm wondering if I would see any benifits from taking it say 2 hrs pre lift and feeding on shakes through the workout and post. It seems to me in my thinking ( flawed sometimes) that since its active in your body for 6hrs that you should still see good benifits. Right?
Or should I just try to get hold of some Humalog?

Thanks for any advice or comments
Ackley

Welcome!

Well - I'm not a user and don't remember which one is faster-acting than others.

It would seem to me that since you haven't used it before, you don't know how you will react to it. Since one main concern is "drowsy" afterwards, I wouldn't mess with it until your schedule will allow you to try it during the daytime.

Well , I doubt that I'll be able change my work plans , as its a pretty set deal so I guess that I'll go ahead and try taking it a couple hrs pre work out and see how it works.

The Humulin-R is the fastest acting of the Humulin family which is about 6hrs and the Humolog is the fastest acting slin period at about 3 hrs , they say that you need a script for the Humolg because its so quick acting and its used by less people that realy need it.

But other than this what are some oppinions of the rest of the cycle , this will be the first time that I'll be using the HCG and Clomid with the bridge.

Again, I'm not expert on insulin but I thought it was most effective taken after a workout. Because of you schedule, this won't allow it. Taking it 3 hrs before "might be" like taking ECA 3 hrs before a wkout (can't take it right before the WO 'cause it'll keep you awake!). I may be blowing smoke here :) What I meant to say in my other post - use it when it's effective or don't use it at all.

Here's some thoughts on your other stuff. Since your bridge is pretty heavy, why not just take 1000iu HCG ED for 5 days, every 4 weeks - from the beginning all the way to the end? You can do the clomid throughout (both on-cycle and during bridge). If you're taking it only during the bridge to try and restore HPTA, you're definately fooling yourself.

I'm really concerned about how anastrozole and letrozole f*cks with your lipid profile. Why are you just taking it during the bridge. I know it's purported to increase natural test - but with what you're taking, it won't do squat for that (HPTA recovery). If you're prone to e-related gyno, take only what you need. I'm very prone to e-related gyno and found that 1/2 tab of letrozole EOD works fine for me.

During your bridge, you may want to switch from anastrozole (assuming that you're taking it during the cycle) to nolvadex, which IMPROVES your lipid profile.

Well bro i say no dont do it. Reason is... slin is used to shuttle tons of nutrients to the muscles at the most needed times (waking/postworkout). You will take the R 2hrs preworkout, itl spike in 45min, then again roughly 2.5hrs later (MID WORKOUT!). It will be dwindling out of ur system by the time your in serious need of it and itl do u no good. I say if its a must for you to use the slin, then u gota accept the fact ur gonna gain sum fat, u gotta stay up the extra hr (6hrs) and take some carbs before bed as insurance. With R i like to do it 30min before end of workout so its about spiking soon as ur workout is done. Never failed me yet (knock on wood lol). Only time i felt hypo is the second spike cuase sometimes its unpredictable. Im assuming since ur using slin u know what precautions u should take so ur fine.

ToiletPaper4U is wrong....and ugly too. ;) Taking slin pre-workout is awesome shit. It shuts down cortisol production, pumps you up like a balloon during your workouts and keeps your energy levels high. Mixed with a little creatine and glutamine in gatorade it can turn training (which is usually catabolic) into an anabolic process.

As far as your time of being able to take it, that could be risky. There have been a few times that it seemed that the slin gave me another good kick even after 6 hours. I have taken it MANY times at 4-6 hours until bedtime. There were times that I woke up and I NEEDED SUGAR FAST!!! Most of the time it didn't bother me, but that risk is there.

Last edited:
BBJ... wouldnt there be a BIG chance of going hypo mid workout? I mean your depleting energy and sugar levels quick and the slin is spiking. I dunno if id wanna take that chance. One of my best friends is diabetic, he tells me when ever his sugar was too low he got really weak, dont feel like droppin weights on myself or hurtin myself either.

Well, time for my first post :)

How about slin and vitargo in pwo drink? Will i still need dextrose/maltodextrin or do i just take 10g vitargo/IU ?

P.S. Great board

TooPowerful4u said:
BBJ... wouldnt there be a BIG chance of going hypo mid workout? I mean your depleting energy and sugar levels quick and the slin is spiking. I dunno if id wanna take that chance. One of my best friends is diabetic, he tells me when ever his sugar was too low he got really weak, dont feel like droppin weights on myself or hurtin myself either.

Sure there's a chance. There's a chance you'll get liver cancer from steroids. There's a chance that ephedrine could stop your heart. There's even a possibility that you could get herpes from an unclean whore at "Bubba's Titties and Beer Shack". Everything fun is a risk. When it comes to insulin, the key is educating yourself on it and then starting at a low dose to get a feel for it until you're comfortable with it.

BigBoyJ said:
Sure there's a chance. There's a chance you'll get liver cancer from steroids. There's a chance that ephedrine could stop your heart. There's even a possibility that you could get herpes from an unclean whore at "Bubba's Titties and Beer Shack". Everything fun is a risk. When it comes to insulin, the key is educating yourself on it and then starting at a low dose to get a feel for it until you're comfortable with it.

Alright well you make a good point. You seem to have done it with consistent success as well i know bigkiwi has. Please outline as detailed as possible how you would go about doing slin preworkout. Do you do it before AND after? I was planning to throw it in my precontest diet for 4 weeks, and i was gona do it the way i have before, but im always open to try new things if they are proven to work.

Well, when I first started I used 5 iu's just to be safe. I use 20 iu's now. I take it 30 minutes pre-workout. I then mix up my shake of creatine, glutamine and gatorade. I have about a half gallon of it mixed up to make sure there is plenty to get me through my workout. About 30 minutes post workout, I eat a high protien, high carb, low fat meal. Then two-three hours later, another one. Usually by that time the insulin has lost it's effect and I'm back to normal.

BigBoyJ , I take it that your using the Humolog and not the Humuli-R correct?

How about this? I can catch a workout at work on lunch but limited to chest , arms and back due to the limited weight room , how would it work if you were to only take it on days that you could work certain body parts?
I realy don't need my legs to grow any more so I'm not to worried about them missing out?
The mid day workout would be a bust ass fast pace type deal as it'll all be done in 30-45 min.

Ackley said:
BigBoyJ , I take it that your using the Humolog and not the Humuli-R correct?

How about this? I can catch a workout at work on lunch but limited to chest , arms and back due to the limited weight room , how would it work if you were to only take it on days that you could work certain body parts?
I realy don't need my legs to grow any more so I'm not to worried about them missing out?
The mid day workout would be a bust ass fast pace type deal as it'll all be done in 30-45 min.

No, I use Humulin R. As far as taking it on certain days, I doubt that you'll really get any localized growth from taking it before working certain bodyparts. You'll probably just have to do like I was saying and take a low dose to start with until you are able to find your most workable scheduling and also to see how it effects you.

I agree about the pre-workout idea.... it gives some awesome pumps. Gatorade is a must and i don't use iton leg days if i know i'm gonna train til i puke. Puking and going hypo don't mix. I never go above 10IU but i also use a bunch of other supps to increase sensitivity so it works out well. My favorite mix is 10 iu slin 1/2 hour to 45 min before a workout with celltech and glutamine and even some BCAAs. I kepp gatorade as a safety net. Then like big said--- eat high pro + high carb meal. keep the fat low to avoid excessive absorbtion of saturated fats. That is done twice after lifting.

My only concern for you would be the high BF level. At 15% you will probably gain some fat as opposed to being leaner where nutrients would tend to shuttle themselves to muscle tissue. If you are in a state of gaining fat you will.

i use natural stuff..... corosilic acid....chromium gtf....rALA

Have used glucophage, but only when i feel i'm losing sensitivity. You have to use it for about 12 weeks to see any appreciable difference in receptor sensitivity. The thing about all that is listening to your body. If you used to be able to use 10iu efficiently but now haveto use 20iu, to me that signifies a loss in receptor sensitivity and needs to be addressed with other supps instead of increasing doses. This will lead to burn out.

I believe this is the same thing when it comes to AAS. Most got results with 500mg their first time. then over the years have worked up to as high as 3 grams. If you plan right, this should never be the case(there are exceptions of course). I know many that under new coaching have at least cut doses in half while getting better results than they ever have. Of course there are items you can add to increase AAS sensitivity as well. but thats a whole new thread.

feel free to disagree, even endocrinoligists can't seem to agree on anything. It comes down to what works for you as an individual and not what so and so is doing. That may work for them, but unless you are clones you will not seem the same end results.

I only have about 2 years of slin epxerience, but I also work out at night, about 4 hours before bedtime. I would not risk the Humulin-R, get some Humalog. Much faster acting and you can go to bed with no worries.

I don't have any experience with pre-workout slin, but again, I would only try it if you are very disciplined and increase your dose gradually so you know what to expect.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws