over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Ramy pic... dayumm!

believe it or not, we are all gifted with something... We just need to find out what

What if Ramy never worked out ? That's us ! Not knowing what our gifts are so we could focus on them

Yes grasshopper - you have found the path to enlightenment.. Just jokes man - I couldn't agree more with you.

Ramy is jacked. Like said, he's just like Kai. He's not one of the guys in the clique. It's a shame when sports or any competition comes down to "who you know".

That physique can only be ignored for so long .... JFC those wheelz!!!

Unreal. Cant wait to see what he looks like at the O.

That physique can only be ignored for so long .... JFC those wheelz!!!

There have been a lot of amazing physiques ignored in the quest for the O. He will be ignored until he comes in shape, learns English , and Phil comes in way way way off. Call it BS, but call it bodybuilding.

I think people are taking overly extreme views about Ramy. He's huge, and awesome, and I'm tremendously excited to see how he progresses, but it's not like there has never been someone as big/freaky.
I'd say that Dillett and Ruhl remain the most jaw-droppingly huge in bodybuilding history, although I'd consider Ramy's quads to have achieved a hall of fame status already. So, to those saying that Ramy is ushering in a new era of bodybuilding, I have to respectfully disagree.
As for his Olympia placing, sure he belonged ahead of Jay (Beyeke did too arguably), but I think it's ok to leave room for SOME politics as a judge. THis year has seen some questionable calls, but placing Jay in the top 6 at the Olympia, and not Ramy, though questionable, isn't THAT terrible a move by the judges. Jay deserves recognition and respect for what he did for the sport, and to look as good as he did at his age, and after a surgery, is truly an accomplishment.
Lastly, Ramy did NOT deserve to beat any of the top 4 guys at last year's O. Phil looked insane; as others have said, his physique is like a cartoon character, and not just in the sense that it's freaky, which it is, but in the sense that it has personality. Kai's physique has this too, and Dennis is getting there. A physique needs to speak to the audience, and Ramy's lacks that dynamic quality. Lots of muscle, but he needs to learn how to emphasize and draw attention to different parts of his body (like Phil does for his arms in most muscular, or Kai does for his lats in front lat spread or Rhoden/Martinez does to his abs in front double bicep...I could go on).

Last edited:
I think people are taking overly extreme views about Ramy. He's huge, and awesome, and I'm tremendously excited to see how he progresses, but it's not like there has never been someone as big/freaky.
I'd say that Dillett and Ruhl remain the most jaw-droppingly huge in bodybuilding history, although I'd consider Ramy's quads to have achieved a hall of fame status already. So, to those saying that Ramy is ushering in a new era of bodybuilding, I have to respectfully disagree.
As for his Olympia placing, sure he belonged ahead of Jay (Beyeke did too arguably), but I think it's ok to leave room for SOME politics as a judge. THis year has seen some questionable calls, but placing Jay in the top 6 at the Olympia, and not Ramy, though questionable, isn't THAT terrible a move by the judges. Jay deserves recognition and respect for what he did for the sport, and to look as good as he did at his age, and after a surgery, is truly an accomplishment.
Lastly, Ramy did NOT deserve to beat any of the top 4 guys at last year's O. Phil looked insane; as others have said, his physique is like a cartoon character, and not just in the sense that it's freaky, which it is, but in the sense that it has personality. Kai's physique has this too, and Dennis is getting there. A physique needs to speak to the audience, and Ramy's lacks that dynamic quality. Lots of muscle, but he needs to learn how to emphasize and draw attention to different parts of his body (like Phil does for his arms in most muscular, or Kai does for his lats in front lat spread or Rhoden/Martinez does to his abs in front double bicep...I could go on).

you make the judges sound like a bunch of kids judging.... they should know what's good even without giving attention to it, at least that's how it should be, these judges are purposefully motivated to choose the rankings, doesn't seem like it's based on what's up there on stage, it's whatever they want to see

Oh good god - had I known he was one of the GB tools I wouldn't have replied. That site has to be the largest collection of morons on the net.
I am not from GB. So I am a moron because I don't think bodybuilding is only about size. It is easy to be tough and uneducated behind a key board. But this behavior is probably allowed on hear.

WOW.:eek:
its awesome.
-JS

Ruhl never had a waist like that in his best dream lol... something about Ramys physique, the way it flows is different... idk, i think its best :D

Last edited:
I am not from GB. So I am a moron because I don't think bodybuilding is only about size. It is easy to be tough and uneducated behind a key board. But this behavior is probably allowed on hear.

You were saying?

guy's looking like he was drawn. he looks like a comic book superhero.
I would love to see him in person just to see someone that huge. then I'd look in a mirror....and go buy a 12 pack.

This guy is ready to take the torch from Ronnie and push the "Size Game" to the outer limits! This can't be his off-season look, can it? WOW!!!

Was announced just now, at MD, that he will be competing at New York Pro.

Last edited:
DJ puts the guys through a really tough no carb phase where they do as many no carb days as it takes to lose the fat, so it's not a shock to me that he could be ready in a short period of time. With that much muscle, you'd get in shape in 2 weeks if you cut out all the carbs.

Was announced just now, at MD, that he will be competing at New York Pro.

You'd think that the New York Pro is the freaking arnold the list of dudes that have signed up for that show with no hope of winning or scoring significant points. If that's how bodybuilders feel about the show maybe it should jump a tier.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws